India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

:) Hiiii

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I'm new here. Well,after the last epi, I really needed to discuss it with some1, but all my friends are busy with preparing for their examCry
And I realized how badly I shud be discusiing these episodes wid my friends when in the middle of an exam I began thinking 'Kya thappad mara...very good, aur do thappad maar deti toh bhi accha hotaTongue'

need to go now....exam ke liye late ho raha hai.....

byeeBig smile

PS: I'm kinda lost here, so cud anyone please tell me where the 'vampire diaries' forum is,if there is one here.

And also, at the risk of being eternally hated be some,I ask: is there any anti-twilight group here?

I know I shudn't be asking these here...but if some1 cud help me it'd be gr8!
thnx:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Cry no friendly 'welcome to the forum' messages?????

I'm feeling like Suhana now...ignoredCryTongue
abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum HPmaniac
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
     No Yaar everyone's busy anlizing today's epi. Any way..... Welcome 2 SGP. I don't know abt " Vempier Diaries " heard it's good show. Try Main page very end two drop boxes. may be one of them has anything on it.
    If u want to discuss last epi. I'm here. so anyone can ans. if i'm not here. ask away.....Wink
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@  HPmaniac :
      Does HP stands for Harry Potter ? Big smile Just guessing since i saw "'vampire diaries" I thought let me try....Embarrassed
HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Thnx Abhi and Netri Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Oh, I already found the vampire Diaries forum but thank you so much Netri....it's a really good show.

And yes, HP does stand for Harry Potter...huge fan!!!!! Tonguehaven't visited the HP forum for a long time though.
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

Thnx Abhi and Netri Big smile

Oh, I already found the vampire Diaries forum but thank you so much Netri....it's a really good show.

And yes, HP does stand for Harry Potter...huge fan!!!!! Tonguehaven't visited the HP forum for a long time though.

Me too. I have never been to the forum but absolutely love it.Big smile
HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Big smile
u know what?? this whole suhana-ishaan-sona scene is kind of reminding me of Ron-Hermione-Viktor scene from the Yule ball...
where Ron simply wasn't ready to admit the real reason he was angry with Hermione!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index