Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~SHilpa ANand FC~Our Adorable Shona~ (Page 61)

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 50952

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Saru... But my mom says i should learn Malhayalham... LOL


Damn  that language is soo difficult

.JustaDream IF-Stunnerz
.JustaDream
.JustaDream

Joined: 11 November 2008
Posts: 36079

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R.K.O

thanks nori already seen tht , zee has sm more but kamina gayab ho gaya Angry
 
I want to see more and more and more CryLOL
R.K.O IF-Sizzlerz
R.K.O
R.K.O

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 22148

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
@ now i m getting iritated with IF rules

@ ash ha ha but u can pm ur hi fi words to saru also ROFL

@ aishi lol rukh aaj raat ko tera danda hi chori karta hoon jab tu sooh rahi ho gi Tongue

@ saru ok aisa bol na , tht u will be bak , studies toh aati jati hai dont take too much tension , look poo she quit IF but alwys active on FB LOL
swetiepie_angel IF-Sizzlerz
swetiepie_angel
swetiepie_angel

Joined: 16 September 2009
Posts: 11076

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_lovv

Saru... But my mom says i should learn Malhayalham... LOL


Damn  that language is soo difficult
hehe...do learn its fun!!

@nori..checked the pics! shona luks lovely wid the kid!Embarrassed
-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 50952

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
sorry Abhi u cant steal it from me...


guys i will stay silent... my arm is paining like hell.. it hurts when typing
R.K.O IF-Sizzlerz
R.K.O
R.K.O

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 22148

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angeldmg16

Originally posted by R.K.O

thanks nori already seen tht , zee has sm more but kamina gayab ho gaya Angry
 
I want to see more and more and more CryLOL
even me but i hav sm problem when ever i c shonas new pics i go in shonas la la land LOLLOL
swetiepie_angel IF-Sizzlerz
swetiepie_angel
swetiepie_angel

Joined: 16 September 2009
Posts: 11076

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R.K.O

@ now i m getting iritated with IF rules

@ ash ha ha but u can pm ur hi fi words to saru also ROFL

@ aishi lol rukh aaj raat ko tera danda hi chori karta hoon jab tu sooh rahi ho gi Tongue

@ saru ok aisa bol na , tht u will be bak , studies toh aati jati hai dont take too much tension , look poo she quit IF but alwys active on FB LOL
but seriously i was thinkin 2 take a longer gap!! but dont think it'll happen!

@ash...wat do u do dear???
swetiepie_angel IF-Sizzlerz
swetiepie_angel
swetiepie_angel

Joined: 16 September 2009
Posts: 11076

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_lovv

sorry Abhi u cant steal it from me...


guys i will stay silent... my arm is paining like hell.. it hurts when typing
oki di!Tongue

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
STUNNING Shilpa Anand FC!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Zeeshan-   Replies: 1203   Views: 59970

-Zeeshan- 1203 59970 22 December 2010 at 8:57am by Sunnipwincessx
WELCOME TO THE WORLD of Adorable A@MN@ shariff

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Aamnakideewani   Replies: 1209   Views: 50357

Aamnakideewani 1209 50357 18 February 2010 at 4:50am by sweety_1754
Shilpa Anand aka RIDDHIMA Fanclub

Author: dhwani_angel   Replies: 3   Views: 5393

dhwani_angel 3 5393 10 July 2009 at 1:44am by _Ananya_
Armaan's Shona & Sunshine FC~~FOTW pg.20

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 649   Views: 19087

KaJen.xoxo 649 19087 27 March 2009 at 3:34pm by KaSh-Rox
*~Armaan's Shona & Sunshine FC~*FOTW Pg.106

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1195   Views: 33395

KaJen.xoxo 1195 33395 05 February 2009 at 12:08pm by Mehek22

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index