Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: venture

Thanks 111192( Is it your zip code or potal code as I dont remember you telling us your name!!!!!) I look forward to you post as well. Ah, Laxmi!! I toh just love her analyses, she is awsome awsome, even if you dont agree with her ( which is rare) you want to agree just because she is saying it. I love vishmewell, amotlymileo, Tanu, Shwetha , Shonauk, himanshu , hakki, I forgot so many other regulars. I enjoy our discussions more then the serial now.

seema ji...................my name is renu............most of the people on this forum address me by my name.......................you forgot my name๐Ÿ˜ญ(iss nachiz naam ab mat bhuliga๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†) .............111192 is neither my  zip code nor postal code but its my sisters birth date๐Ÿ˜Š
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

seema ji...................my name is renu............most of the people on this forum address me by my name.......................you forgot my name๐Ÿ˜ญ(iss nachiz naam ab mat bhuliga๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†) .............111192 is neither my  zip code nor postal code but its my sisters birth date๐Ÿ˜Š

Dhat teri kee, Renu, Sona Ke Renu!!!! sorry sorry baita, its the age!!!!! I am so embarrased mai bhi Bhudiya hoti jaa rahi hon!!!!!
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Dhat teri kee, Renu, Sona Ke Renu!!!! sorry sorry baita, its the age!!!!! I am so embarrased mai bhi Bhudiya hoti jaa rahi hon!!!!!

koi baat nahi seemaji ....................its not about age...............its all because of that sona(iss ka ilzam bhi sona par ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) .................................aaj kal sona ne hum sab ka dimag karab kar rakha hai๐Ÿ˜‰
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont know about Suhana wether she needs t change  or not but who ever is writting the episode should change his/her angle of story telling and try to cover everythng and dont just start and stop things randomly. I want Ishaan to answer why was he behaving like this with Sonali and ignores Suhana, there must be a reason. and I wont accpet the best friend senario, there is something else.
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i want d old suhana bck......bubbly n cheerful........
plus she wud b a lovin n caring wife too now!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
NOOOOOOOOOOO. Suhana can not change. I don't want her to change at all. Yes she's becoming  more understanding and considerate but thats all she needs to do. Her simplicity, her innocence, her sense of humour, her style, her loving and giving nature and her madness with her charming personality is the essence of the show. If they change Suhana, SGP will die.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Old Suhana any day....thats the Suhana we all love and adore... I just love her innocence and purity and her childlike mannerisms....I don't want her to change just because she's in love I want that Suhana who talks to her teddy bear.....I want that Suhana who adores her Badi Ma, I want that Suhana who makes the family happy just by her innocence and charm๐Ÿ˜ณ

as Suhana said in the picnic episode to Sanju.....the conversation about their mom...the one one where she knows that she is childish and wishes to be that way

in fact I want old Ishan back too...the one who had eyes ONLY for Suhana and no Sona Tona Rona๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No I don't want Suhana to change i want her to be the old suhana the one ishaan fell in love with.The one we fell in love with at least i did.So im sure Ishaan wouldn't want her to change.Well there would be something different that something is She would know she loves Ishaan and he loves her. 
neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In any good and balanced marriage, both persons need to change a little bit in order to adjust to each other's needs. I think Suhana has changed way too much already. I don't want her to now lose the essence of her personality as well.

Ishan hasn't changed at all! The only change he displayed was for Sona! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Now I want Ishan to forget Sona, send her back to America and then change a little for our Suhana!

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post shwets๐Ÿ‘
As most of SGPians love typical suhana....i am not an exception at all, i too want that suhana back who ordered ishaan , childish behavior but now their will be a lot of love, deep emotions too for ishaan..............i am eagerly waiting for sushaan journey of love to begin๐Ÿ˜Š