India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Do u want a changed Suhana?

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Alright...we know how bad a track we had...but ultimately whatever and however it happened
Ishaan and Suhana will come together finally

And now that Suhana has feelings for Ishaan...and now that both love each other
What do u guys want??

Do u want Suhana to change..?
Or u want the old Suhana back...bubbly and ordering Ishaan...who has vanished for a couple of months...

Will Suhana will change herself to be the good bahu or will be back to her character....???

Which will make the couple more cute...
understanding each other and silent and romantic
or always fighting like that....??

I want the old Suhana back...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sargunneel_jaysweetymol--sree--Shehreen_27Sinha18FeefiSomerholicGirl

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

This time i want ishan to change for sure. I like old suhana bubbly and ordering ishaan. To me on her own way suhana is a good bahu. any one can cook & clean. Only few people has ability to see good in others and Love them. To me Suhana had significant change in her. Now it's Ishaan's time. I know lot of people will not agree with me but After sona fiasco Ishan has to woo his wife. Make her madly in love with her. .

They r never going to be silent & romantic .... They r going to be like their Grand parents.....Wink  Going have little more interesting life...... LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamvedula_1Diivi.Nish.sweetymolsihusara_saraShehreen_27infinity00FeefiSuchi-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

This time i want ishan to change for sure. I like old suhana bubbly and ordering ishaan. To me on her own way suhana is a good bahu. any one can cook & clean. Only few people has ability to see good in others and Love them. To me Suhana had significant change in her. Now it's Ishaan's time. I know lot of people will not agree with me but After sona fiasco Ishan has to woo his wife. Make her madly in love with her. .

They r never going to be silent & romantic .... They r going to be like their Grand parents.....Wink  Going have little more interesting life...... LOL

true...ishaan has to change...
but i dont him to keep staring or trying to be romantic...
suhana yes has changed a lot...and very true...bahu is not the person who cooks and cleans...

i want this couple to be different...i dont know how..
i dont want them to be that matured couple....nor the romantic one..
bt something speciall....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DiivisihusweetymolFeefiiViews

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
To make this marriage work, both Suhana and Ishaan will have to change or grow up a little bit. Ishaan can't always cater to Suhana and Suhana can't always act irresponsibly. Both will have to give and take, but first they have to overcome this current crisis. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSinha18Shwets1502

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I like the old bubbly commanding suhana only......
It is what she was....I love her in that way only..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
awwww.............i love the OLD SUHANA.............the way she ORDERS ISHAAN..........GETS EVERYTHING DONE AS PER HER WISH..... .......IS ACTUALY WHT SUHANA IS.. ...THOUGH WID A
SLIGHT CHANGE THT.............SHE BECOMES A BIT MORE MATURED.....UNDERSTNDING....N SENSIITVE TOWARDS ISHAAN....WHICH SHE HS ALREADY STRTD BECOMIN........SO NO ISSUES WID HER.....hehee............n as for ISHAAN..............HE HS 2 DEFINITELY CHANGE A BIT....HS 2 BE A LIL MORE OUT-SPOKEN ABT HIS FEELINGS.....HE SHUD BE MORE OPEN 2WARDS SUHANA....LIKE HW SHE IS 2 HIM.................N OFCOURSE he hs 2 learn hw 2 woo his wife.......though i loveeeeeee the way HE KEEPS STARING AT HER...(hww cuteee..!!).........N THEN VANISH AWAY IN HIS WONDERLAND.....WHR itz only him n suhana.......heheee.....thtz it..........N THEN V HAVE A "PERFECT-COUPLE"....who love.....fight.....n understnd each other......Clap...............n m dead sure...........they r gona be like DADAJI-DADIJI.....wen they turn old....lol.......

Edited by Garima_04 - 02 January 2011 at 12:25am

vedula_1sweetymolShwets1502

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
i 22 love to waych the old suhana who gives orders to her hubby ,breaking the utensils etc......$ this new ishaan who  at time crack jokes on suhaha......i just love this gabbar-takkur jodi....

Garima_04Sinha18Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I dont want Suhana to change at all, and I am 100% sure Ishaan wouldnt want Suhana to change as well. Once she would know that she loves Ishaan and Ishaan loves her, she will be a different Suhana as well, reason she always wanted to be deeply madly in love , real romantic, and if she would get the assurity from Ishaan how much he loves her , she would be herself but with more happiness and joy. It will be a treat to watch. All Ishaan would need to do would be to get out of his closet, and be himself and say everything which he is keeping in his heart.
Another Dada Dadi in the making!!! And I m sure there togetherness would be sweet and funny not the OTT chipka chipkee romance which we see in other serials no need to say names here. As Suhana and Ishaan would be shown a couple among us who falls in love after mairrage, and I dont see chipkoo couples around me.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.sweetymolFeefiiViewsTani91Shwets1502

Go to top