India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mohit-Sanaya : Lovestruck (Page 7)

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I know this is ultra-late, but I NEED to make this comment. No matter how many times I repeat myself on your extraordinary skill as an excellent, professional VM-maker, I cannot stress it enough. You just do wonders. Despite having watched this VM several times when you first gifted it to me, it felt like I am watching it for the first time. It's all because I cannot get enough of it. I'm sure that there are others who also have the skill, but I doubt anyone would have your individual talent of selecting the perfect scenes. This VM captures the essence of Mohit-San: a compact presentation of their fun-filled, joyous moments that they not only shared but also lived to the fullest. And I don't need to say bachi that the digital quality of this youtube video has caused me to appreciate my give 10 times more.

I seriously believe that if any memorable gift should follow Yasri's album, it has to be a collection of your VMs. The enormous amount of sincerity and love that goes with your hardwork in making these VMs is explicitly evident in the end-product. 

Love you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...aa123.80

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
grr88 jobb
luved itt
doo make moree. ur awesoem at it
hayye sg rockedd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I agree, she should make more of these.

NaBoleTumNa...aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

I know this is ultra-late, but I NEED to make this comment. No matter how many times I repeat myself on your extraordinary skill as an excellent, professional VM-maker, I cannot stress it enough. You just do wonders. Despite having watched this VM several times when you first gifted it to me, it felt like I am watching it for the first time. It's all because I cannot get enough of it. I'm sure that there are others who also have the skill, but I doubt anyone would have your individual talent of selecting the perfect scenes. This VM captures the essence of Mohit-San: a compact presentation of their fun-filled, joyous moments that they not only shared but also lived to the fullest. And I don't need to say bachi that the digital quality of this youtube video has caused me to appreciate my give 10 times more.

I seriously believe that if any memorable gift should follow Yasri's album, it has to be a collection of your VMs. The enormous amount of sincerity and love that goes with your hardwork in making these VMs is explicitly evident in the end-product. 

Love you!

Aw! No, you're not late. I could read anything written by you any time!!
Thank you so much..... This coming from you, means a LOT..... Yeah, I wanted this to be filled with some really funny, and memorable moments, also reflecting the time I've spent with you! This was after all for you, and it had to  be this way!
I really do wish, I could show these to them some day. It would be the best day of my life......

Love you tooo!! Hug Hug Hug

NaBoleTumNa...Oyster

Go to top