Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mohit-Sanaya : Lovestruck (Page 6)

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

Sabah Di...Hug
gr8 to see ur post...missed u...how are u??
u knw its always a pleasure to read ur posts...Smile

Hey honey, I am fine. Ishita's vm was just beautiful as awe inspiring. I just could not believe someone could be so precise in their editing BUT also adding the depth of thought and meaning.

It was so beautifully made and with a lot of love, however great fun to watch, over and over again.

She is so talented. 

Are you hiding any talents?  If so please pm me links to your vm, ff etc. I would love to read them.Embarrassed

Love Sabah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-aa123.80

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
i  knw di this VM really made me smile thru out and blush all the way...Blushing
as far  as my talent is concerned m trying to make a VM.... lets see how it comes out but will sure let u knw Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

i  knw di this VM really made me smile thru out and blush all the way...Blushing
as far  as my talent is concerned m trying to make a VM.... lets see how it comes out but will sure let u knw Smile

I know my heart is still humming!  Lovestruck! As they sayEmbarrassed

Please do.  Big smile As Ishita's vm has shown it is not only style and substance (although that helpsLOL) but it is heart. 

aa123.80

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
omg awsome superb vm just loved it
monaya are so cute and amazing love them sooooo much
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

^^ Dearest Ishita,

How can you thank me for realizing something is beautiful? Confused

It was a delight to watch and watch again, I am now into double digits and fast approaching tripleEmbarrassed Haha, seriously? LOL I'm glad you liked it so much!!! Hug

It really isn't 'just another collage or vm' but a piece of art. I am very much impressed.  Each time I come to it, it takes another breath away in anticipation of a skipped heartbeat BUT your diligence coupled with your talent only increase the beating of my heart whilst it hums along to Monaya's Melody. I couldn't possibly have hoped for a better response. I'm just happy that my hardwork has paid off.

Somethings I missed the first time round.

@0:15 edited timing of 'when you make that move' for Mohit's grab of her microphone, just perfect! followed by that photo timed to perfection of those two beats of 'ah ah!'  Ishita, how do you do it?! ClapStar

@0:19 'Stuck like glue' for Mohit's hand hold! Star again followed by those two beats of ah ah BUT unlike the 'single shot' like in the previous line, you use a moving film and split the frame...

...diagonally"  What can I say?  You are quite wonderful! Embarrassed

However I loved that part at 0:57 for Sanaya's clapping along to 'top top' then the edited timing of 'your smile' when both Mohit and Sanaya smile.

All those notes of lovestruck in the song timed perfectly to each lovestruck moment of Monaya!  I loved that change of scene selection to coincide with the change of lovestruck to 'oh oh oh'  of Sanaya bobbing her head at 1:07, just beautiful!

I loved @1:19 that scene, cut and b/w effect timed to those two beats again.

Sabah, I'm truly touched, cause these small details, the tunes, the movements, all that actually make this VM were noticed by you. Usually, people don't really pay much attention to these little aspects, cause I guess only a person who makes the video really understands the technicalities and the real effort. But you actually caught these things, and this makes all the thinking that went into the video worthwhile. The head bobbing part was actually a last minute addition when I heard that tune, and thankfully saw that clipping. It fit perfectly.  The amount of pain you've taken actually appreciating the VM in the true sense is just so flattering.

Ishita, I am sure I missed so much. I am just in awe!  You are so talented, gifted!  I am truly 'lovestruck!'  Sorry, Embarrassed too cheesy, anyway, please pm me any links to old vms or new ones, I have become a fan for lifeEmbarrassed Sabah, you saw so much is all I can say. Nah, it's not cheesy at all. LOL
 Compliments and appreciation can never be cheesy, especially when it comes from the heart.
Yes, I'll surely PM you the links.

Love Sabah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithCandYlicious_S

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
done with this one tooooooooooo

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
amazingggggggggg work dear
loved it
u r roxstar
beutifully presented
hats off
m spechlesssssssssssssssssssssssss

do make more soooooooooooon

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chilluppp

done with this one tooooooooooo

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
amazingggggggggg work dear
loved it
u r roxstar
beutifully presented
hats off
m spechlesssssssssssssssssssssssss

do make more soooooooooooon

Hahaaaa!! You're finding all my threads? Aww, I reallyyyyy appreciate the effort!!! Thanks so much!!!! Really sweet of you to say that.Embarrassed

itzMYattitude

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
remaining m going to watch via ur utube channel LOL
now will comment over there =)

n pleasure is all mine
i love watching sajan n monayan vm

aa123.80