India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mohit-Sanaya : Lovestruck (Page 5)

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Sorry, my soon become much later but hopefully not late.

Firstly a little advice, maybe you should also include an embedded video link, people tend to prefer that than direct links, don't ask me why?Confused  In case you don't know how, just type

[YOUTUBE] add your link address without any spaces between it and the brackets[/YOUTUBE]

Also I must mention that I am not clued up on Monaya, never watching any SBS etc only from people's vms, and the occasional glance.  My favourite Sanaya quote being 'now we will have to do intimate scenes with two chamishes'LOLLOLLOL

I digress.

Your video may seem like a 'blink and you will miss it vm' but in fact it is a finely constructed detailed montage of Monaya masti! Clap WITH their profound message of friendship and love!

From the beginning I loved your editing!  It rocked...

...along with the beat of the song.  Just perfectly at the beginning that first photo shot, that turn setting the pace AND theme of masti of Monaya; that wonderful moment at 0:03  Wonderfully done Ishita! Clap

I loved the symmetry of the pictures first in colour, then the 'move' then black and white flash!  Just genius, so that not only does it fall short of becoming a random collage of Monaya BUT it becomes 'art.'  Just superb! Clap

Then that really fast paced beat which you maintain with all those clips, edited to perfection, [for example those 'jumps' of scenes at yeah @ 0:01, 0:09, 0:16, upon which you layer your effects.  I am in awe of your talents.  Very well done! Clap

Loved that stepped beat at 0:10 which you added their stepped dance move. UPON WHICH you added you own effects too!  Just brilliant! Star

I loved the part at 0:21 that swing for 'Am I the only one to see? That 'see' edited perfectly to the moment Mohit looks at Sanaya, after their 'playful' Big smile escapade.  Just wonderful layering of meaning which adds depth to not only their playing but yours too!  Excellent! ClapStar

Then I loved that change at 0:24 flowing with the change of tone of the song! ClapStar  However that change at 0:45 was just genius!  That change of singer to the female, the tone to more loving than masti and pace to something more 'romantic'  Absolutely delightful!  Really, truly very well done! StarStarStar

I loved that editing at 1:21 for yeah!  Actually all the 'yeahs' were very well done, but that one really made my heart giggle and then hum!  LOLEmbarrassed

However you left the best for the very end.  That masti of Monaya that in truth is ALL heart! Embarrassed

Just beautiful.  I loved it!

Love Sabah.

PS May I ask, what is the song?Embarrassed

Edited by a little faith - 03 January 2011 at 9:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
RES * runs to watch*Wink

*edited*

OMg OMG OMG ishu this was like the best VM i ever saw on Monaya's Offscreen moments.....they were always so cute and januableDay Dreaming...even before they actually started dating and become ONEBlushing, they were always like so much into each other and loved having fun all the time...Embarrassed all their hugs, laughs and romance off screen is always a treat to watch!!
thanks a bunch for making this VM..defo saving it so that i can watch it whenever i miss my favs..Smile

Bless Monaya forever and i always wish that they stay like this forever and together...Heart

Edited by lovedkruti - 02 January 2011 at 3:47pm

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

RES * runs to watch*Wink

*edited*

OMg OMG OMG ishu this was like the best VM i ever saw on Monaya's Offscreen moments.....they were always so cute and januableDay Dreaming...even before they actually started dating and become ONEBlushing, they were always like so much into each other and loved having fun all the time...Embarrassed all their hugs, laughs and romance off screen is always a treat to watch!!
thanks a bunch for making this VM..defo saving it so that i can watch it whenever i miss my favs..Smile

Bless Monaya forever and i always wish that they stay like this forever and together...Heart

Awww, Kruts!!! Hug Thank youuu!!! I'm soooo touched!! OMG, best offscreen VM? Nah, I don't think so, but yeah did work very hard  on this one!! Love you!!!
Oh yes! They were always so adorable, so comfortable, and most importantly, they were ALWAYS so genuinely happy around each other. That was so nice and lovely to see!!!! And instantly makes you love them!!
Thank you for the sweet comment!!!!

-Kruti.S-

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

res

Be back soon! Love Sabah

Will wait for your comments Sabah! Embarrassed

a little faith

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

Sorry, my soon become much later but hopefully not late.

Firstly a little advice, maybe you should also include an embedded video link, people tend to prefer that than direct links, don't ask me why?Confused  In case you don't know how, just type

[YOUTUBE] add your link address without any spaces between it and the brackets[/YOUTUBE]

Also I must mention that I am not clued up on Monaya, never watching any SBS etc only from people's vms, and the occasional glance.  My favourite Sanaya quote being 'now we will have to do intimate scenes with two chamishes'LOLLOLLOL

I digress.

Your video may seem like a 'blink and you will miss it vm' but in fact it is a finely constructed detailed montage of Monaya masti! Clap WITH their profound message of friendship and love!

From the beginning I loved your editing!  It rocked...

...along with the beat of the song.  Just perfectly at the beginning that first photo shot, that turn setting the pace AND theme of masti of Monaya; that wonderful moment at 0:03  Wonderfully done Ishita! Clap

I loved the symmetry of the pictures first in colour, then the 'move' then black and white flash!  Just genius, so that not only does it fall short of becoming a random collage of Monaya BUT it becomes 'art.'  Just superb! Clap

Then that really fast paced beat which you maintain with all those clips, edited to perfection, [for example those 'jumps' of scenes at yeah @ 0:01, 0:09, 0:16, upon which you layer your effects.  I am in awe of your talents.  Very well done! Clap

Loved that stepped beat at 0:10 which you added their stepped dance move. UPON WHICH you added you own effects too!  Just brilliant! Star

I loved the part at 0:21 that swing for 'Am I the only one to see? That 'see' edited perfectly to the moment Mohit looks at Sanaya, after their 'playful' Big smile escapade.  Just wonderful layering of meaning which adds depth to not only their playing but yours too!  Excellent! ClapStar

Then I loved that change at 0:24 flowing with the change of tone of the song! ClapStar  However that change at 0:45 was just genius!  That change of singer to the female, the tone to more loving than masti and pace to something more 'romantic'  Absolutely delightful!  Really, truly very well done! StarStarStar

I loved that editing at 1:21 for yeah!  Actually all the 'yeahs' were very well done, but that one really made my heart giggle and then hum!  LOLEmbarrassed

However you left the best for the very end.  That masti of Monaya that in truth is ALL heart! Embarrassed

Just beautiful.  I loved it!

Love Sabah.

PS May I ask, what is the song?Embarrassed

OMG...... Sabah, I'm actually speechless..... My god, I'm so flattered, and SO touched. Hug
Firstly, thank you so so much for the kind words. This seriously means so much. Sometimes, some comments really touch the heart, and your comment definitely did that. I can't express my gratitude in words.

About the song, this is a song called Lovestruck by V Factory.... When I heard the song, the lyrics were for MoNaya. I could so imagine the clips. And plus, Mohit's craziness for Sanaya, and the fun they have together could be captured here....
Yes, I did try really hard to balance both the chemistry, and the cuteness. That was my intention, cause they define Mohit-Sanaya. Hence the ZND dance, the photoshoot, and at the same time, the crazy SBS, the endless masti moments... I'm so happy that you noticed the contrast so effectively, as I know that I could convey both things together.

Thanks again for the compliment on editing. Yes, that is the most crucial part of any VM, and they have the perfect teeny weeny bits for each line. The flashing dance is my favourite bit too.
I'm actually amazed at how you noticed even the minute details which I tried to show, like that "Am I the only one to see?" And considering how you've not watched their segments and stuff. I guess this is the best thing I could've hoped for.

I'm so grateful you took out time to write such a long comment, I really enjoyed reading it, and I'm sure I'll remember your praise forever. I would also credit Mohit and Sanaya for being so endearing and so adorable, that it makes everything so easy.

a little faith

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
^^ Dearest Ishita,

How can you thank me for realizing something is beautiful? Confused

It was a delight to watch and watch again, I am now into double digits and fast approaching tripleEmbarrassed

It really isn't 'just another collage or vm' but a piece of art. I am very much impressed.  Each time I come to it, it takes another breath away in anticipation of a skipped heartbeat BUT your diligence coupled with your talent only increase the beating of my heart whilst it hums along to Monaya's Melody.

Somethings I missed the first time round.

@0:15 edited timing of 'when you make that move' for Mohit's grab of her microphone, just perfect! followed by that photo timed to perfection of those two beats of 'ah ah!'  Ishita, how do you do it?! ClapStar

@0:19 'Stuck like glue' for Mohit's hand hold! Star again followed by those two beats of ah ah BUT unlike the 'single shot' like in the previous line, you use a moving film and split the frame...

...diagonally"  What can I say?  You are quite wonderful! Embarrassed

However I loved that part at 0:57 for Sanaya's clapping along to 'top top' then the edited timing of 'your smile' when both Mohit and Sanaya smile.

All those notes of lovestruck in the song timed perfectly to each lovestruck moment of Monaya!  I loved that change of scene selection to coincide with the change of lovestruck to 'oh oh oh'  of Sanaya bobbing her head at 1:07, just beautiful!

I loved @1:19 that scene, cut and b/w effect timed to those two beats again.

Ishita, I am sure I missed so much. I am just in awe!  You are so talented, gifted!  I am truly 'lovestruck!'  Sorry, Embarrassed too cheesy, anyway, please pm me any links to old vms or new ones, I have become a fan for lifeEmbarrassed

Love Sabah

aa123.80

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Sabah Di...Hug
gr8 to see ur post...missed u...how are u??
u knw its always a pleasure to read ur posts...Smile

a little faith

Go to top