India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mohit-Sanaya : Lovestruck

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Hey people!!! Firstly, wishing y'all a very Happy New Year! Hug Love you all!!

Ok, so I made this VM for Sonya's birthday which was back in November, but couldn't upload on YT. It had some technical issues with the VM. So, since I was so irritated with YT, I re-uploaded again and again. So it's finally up now. LOL Thank god...

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiL6-68gSHY

Please watch, and do do tell me your views. It's actually my own favourite. And I worked extra hard on this, cause it was for someone so special. Now, you guys get commenting.Tongue

And Sonya, you'd BETTER land up here. This one's for you!Hug

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

_Janki_Nikhi.Komal_Chaudhary-Gayathri-a little faithsurbhi_005saniya.xSIZZZLERyasriangelshy1gunjan7itzMYattitudesg-muskaanSwaNia_2sowmya.-Kruti.S-NaBoleTumNa...Meera1101AttractiveAdyaXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamCandYlicious_S-Jyotika--CreativeSoul-aashizinZumSrK.ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Ishu Hug first of all wish you a very Happy new year too hon Hug Hug

Coming to the VM..i love love LOVE that song by V factory....it is damn hot and it suits MoNaya so much Embarrassed very well made..perfect editing and perfect MoNaya moments, it can't get better than this ishu, i adore your VM's so much, it is only coz of these amazing VM's, we became friends, i still get goosebumps when i watch that VM you made on MoNaya on that song from Love aaj kal..gosh my all time fav MoNaya VM Embarrassed Keep making Ishu, im still waiting for mine EmbarrassedLOLWink Love yaa Hug

Edited by -Ragini- - 01 January 2011 at 10:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80ZumSrK.

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Ishuuuu..Hug..another VM from u.. wow n u made it long back?? Thank God u could upload it now finally!! And well it is just amazing ..u managed to capture almost all their cute n adorable moments thru this VM..those effects were again wonderful..Actually  I don't have much taste with English songs, have heard only a few till now..By watching ur VMs, I get to hear many soulful songs..u know what Papparazzi has become one of my favorite songs now..I only got to know this after I watched ur  MoNaya VM on that song..I just loved it that I searched its lyrics n downloaded that song..Embarrassed..Same is with Forever!! That was totally magical..Day DreamingDay Dreaming and this one is mindblowing!! How do u manage to do it so well everytime??LOL..I've become a fan of ur VMs Ishu..Hats off n keep making more!! Embarrassed

Edited by -Gayathri- - 02 January 2011 at 3:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
ishu amazing vm sweety Hugand happy new year Huglove this song and monaya gosh wonderful vm Clap

aa123.80

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGG!! :OOOO Silly  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  sorry.. I just became speechless for a min.. LOL  It happens everytime i watch any VM of SG/MS. Ermm But really ishu..Superb job! Thumbs Up  I truly enjoyed it.. Embarrassed

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 02 January 2011 at 3:50am

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

Ishu Hug first of all wish you a very Happy new year too hon Hug Hug

Coming to the VM..i love love LOVE that song by V factory....it is damn hot and it suits MoNaya so much Embarrassed very well made..perfect editing and perfect MoNaya moments, it can't get better than this ishu, i adore your VM's so much, it is only coz of these amazing VM's, we became friends, i still get goosebumps when i watch that VM you made on MoNaya on that song from Love aaj kal..gosh my all time fav MoNaya VM Embarrassed Keep making Ishu, im still waiting for mine EmbarrassedLOLWink Love yaa Hug

Awww!!! Thank you Ragsieee!!! Hug Hug I agree the song is hot, no wonder I chose it for MoNaya. And each line, is just perfect. Plus awesome beats...
Oh yep! I need to thank my VMs for that, cause I still remember that PM.LOL
And I really appreciate you taking out time to comment on each of my VMs, hardly any ppl do that. Hug
Oh yes, I remember your request! Will hopefully restart making VMs after I get free....
Love you too!!!!

ragzz.

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

ishu amazing vm sweety Hugand happy new year Huglove this song and monaya gosh wonderful vm Clap

Thanks for watching and commenting Aashi! Means a lot to me!! Hug

aashizin

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
edited my comment..

Edited by -Gayathri- - 02 January 2011 at 3:36am

Go to top