Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Disappointed with Kabir

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys ... Smile

Happy New Year to one and all... Big smile

I absolutely love this show and all the characters in it.. But after the 31st Episode, where Kabir left Pia all alone, i felt really bad.. Ouch

I mean he knows that Pia does not know the place. I agree that its human nature to feel jealous and hurt at the knowledge that his GF had and will have eyes only for someone elseWink. But he left her there all alone... Ouch

For once i wanted Kabir to save Pia from that Qilla.Ouch I am absolute fan of Abhiya Embarrassed and i wud not miss a scene with them together.Embarrassed. but this was an oppurtunity to bring in a more stonger frndship between the two.. Confused

Anyways ..i adore Kabir and the actor, but i was a little disappointed with him.. Cry

I guess the fact that there r references that he is JakeEmbarrassed,, just got into me... Jake never left Bella alone no matter wat... even wen he knew that she loved edward... so i was just expecting Kabir to come back and look for her.. thats all...

I did not mean to bash or hurt anyone.. just posting my opinions.. SmileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurka7eelaroseflower_07

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
i kinda agree with you, he was so sweet and caring before now he gets into my nerves, he is so childish and selfish! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7roseflower_07

kinkidear Newbie
kinkidear
kinkidear

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naj7

Hi Guys ... Smile

I absolutely love this show and all the characters in it.. But after the 31st Episode, where Kabir left Pia all alone, i felt really bad.. Ouch

I mean he knows that Pia does not know the place. I agree that its human nature to feel jealous and hurt at the knowledge that his GF had and will have eyes only for someone elseWink. But he left her there all alone... Ouch

For once i wanted Kabir to save Pia from that Qilla.Ouch I am absolute fan of Abhiya Embarrassed and i wud not miss a scene with them together.Embarrassed. but this was an oppurtunity to bring in a more stonger frndship between the two.. Confused

Anyways ..i adore Kabir and the actor, but i was a little disappointed with him.. Cry

I guess the fact that there r references that he is JakeEmbarrassed,, just got into me... Jake never left Bella alone no matter wat... even wen he knew that she loved edward... so i was just expecting Kabir to come back and look for her.. thats all...

I did not mean to bash or hurt anyone.. just posting my opinions.. SmileBig smile

kabir is not Jake .he never left bella. kabir is like mike newton who had a crush on bella...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7AshTara

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinkidear

Originally posted by naj7

Hi Guys ... Smile

kabir is not Jake .he never left bella. kabir is like mike newton who had a crush on bella...

Mayb u r rite... it seems more like that Big smile
AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
i agree. kabir is behaving very immaturely. i dont want him to be jacob. jacob has to be someone frm tht werewolf pack.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index