India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

They have stopped reading (Page 3)

DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
here the problem is not arjun its annie who ruins everything... who says that MSK will b duped, he will not.... like you also wrote maaneet always win so even this tym they will win.... but they need to get rid of NE... arjun's character has potential but NE kills the essense of every damn scene with her presense... and with brij's entry the story is making a come back... Smile

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
No body has stopped reading:
Clap
Give these guys (AA) encouragement and before long they would be overshadowed and thumbed out by other characters.  Because Geet and Maan are and always will be the ideal leads for the CVs. 

EmbarrassedI do love the Annie/Arjun track.  It needs to be and always will be made by CVs as a  lesser intensity parallel track.  Clearly Dvraaz posted that  they are brought in to thread certain episodes together for a lighter vein or to give the main leads breaks as they are into heavy weighty episodes which need their 100% and several retakes for perfection.

WinkAnnie and Arjun, they bring a classy lovestory with their stubborn and persistant clash of wills and opinionated bull talk.  As and when Maan approves Arjun, I guess his characterization ends and new characters would be brought in.  I still feel Arjun could be moulded by Annie and vice-versa and have my pov that the former has a soft corner for Geet.

LOLCheers to Annie and Arjun and I applaud them for coming in to this top ranking serial and allowing themselves to act with no inhibitions and with all their weaknesses and the knowledge that they do have to give their 100%. 

Go to top