Wat's behind ur name?

khamosshhh thumbnail
Hey guys I got curious dat y ppl choose d user name dey do so do kindly oblige nd let me know d reason 4 choosing ur user name!

Of course some names r self explanatory :
Kuttabhai๐Ÿ˜‰
Prena4rishav๐Ÿ˜‰
Faraan_4_Shweta๐Ÿ˜‰

BTW I chose my user name coz since BB4 had started there was lots nd lots of bashing against Sara nd I wanted ppl 2 shut up, but am 2 polite 2 say "shut up" nd hence "sssshhh"!๐Ÿ˜ณ

kuttabhai is self explainatory, that guy wags his tail behind everyone who is against Shweta

Rest Prerna4Rishav and Faraan4 Shweta are KZK fan for many years now.
I chose my name coz its available, I have done with using all available user name but got banned for defending Shweta. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: milindo2

kuttabhai is self explainatory, that guy wags his tail behind everyone who is against Shweta

Rest Prerna4Rishav and Faraan4 Shweta are KZK fan for many years now.

Thank you ....๐Ÿ˜†  

I can understand your pain since you get banned so many times that you can't have a static username ....so sad !! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by: sssshhh

Hey guys I got curious dat y ppl choose d user name dey do so do kindly oblige nd let me know d reason 4 choosing ur user name!

Of course some names r self explanatory :
Kuttabhai๐Ÿ˜‰
Prena4rishav๐Ÿ˜‰
Faraan_4_Shweta๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

BTW I chose my user name coz since BB4 had started there was lots nd lots of bashing against Sara nd I wanted ppl 2 shut up, but am 2 polite 2 say "shut up" nd hence "sssshhh"!

As you can guess .....there is absolutely no logic behind my username. With this username ,it is kind tempting for others to bash or make personal remarks against me ......which I absolutely love ๐Ÿ˜›  This username works fine for me ...as I wasn't here to impress anyone or make friends ......( but i ended up making good friends here though !! )

Lovely topic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Let me know if you still have any questions about my username ๐Ÿ˜›

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Milind.. new year resolution for you.. not to comment on fellow members. Like I said before for your sake and our sake.. try to keep this id. For the last time seriously stop commenting on fellow members otherwise yet again I will have to increase your wl or put a request to ban this id too.

This can be a fun topic actually but somehow it wont be cos some members wont let it be giving unnecessary personal comments on members username.

Will keep it open for awhile and if it gets out of hand then will surely close it.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

As you can guess .....there is absolutely no logic behind my username. With this username ,it is kind tempting for others to bash or make personal remarks against me ......which I absolutely love ๐Ÿ˜›  This username works fine for me ...as I wasn't here to impress anyone or make friends ......( but i ended up making good friends here though !! )

Lovely topic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Let me know if you still have any questions about my username ๐Ÿ˜›

Frm ur threads nd posts I figured out d secret๐Ÿ˜† behind ur name.

BTW although I don't agree 2 sum of ur POVS, but do luv ur posts!๐Ÿ˜‰
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

Milind.. new year resolution for you.. not to comment on fellow members. Like I said before for your sake and our sake.. try to keep this id. For the last time seriously stop commenting on fellow members otherwise yet again I will have to increase your wl or put a request to ban this id too.

This can be a fun topic actually but somehow it wont be cos some members wont let it be giving unnecessary personal comments on members username.

Will keep it open for awhile and if it gets out of hand then will surely close it.

Thank u! U took d words out of my month!

I hv opened dis thread for fun so guys keep 2 da spirit of da thread nd no member bashing, please!๐Ÿ˜Š
thickhead thumbnail

Originally posted by: sssshhh

๐Ÿ˜‰

BTW I chose my user name coz since BB4 had started there was lots nd lots of bashing against Sara nd I wanted ppl 2 shut up, but am 2 polite 2 say "shut up" nd hence "sssshhh"!๐Ÿ˜ณ

ssssshhh .. this is also used a lot when a mother is toilet-training her kid.

e.g. Chalo beta su-su karo .. sssssssssshhhhhhh .. aisa .. hai na

Just curious, kahi aapne ye username bachpan ki yaadein taza karne ke liye to nahi rakha ?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: thickhead

ssssshhh .. this is also used a lot when a mother is toilet-training her kid.

e.g. Chalo beta su-su karo .. sssssssssshhhhhhh .. aisa .. hai na

Just curious, kahi aapne ye username bachpan ki yaadein taza karne ke liye to nahi rakha ?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

nahin yaar! abhi meri khud ki beti 2 years ki hai, so maybe subconciously usko train karte karte ye naam rakh diya!๐Ÿ˜‰