Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Gut feeling about the winner [MUST READ]

Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naimagulBlossom10goodytinytinamaggie131984MistyDawnprerna4rishav

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I dnt know if he'l be the winner or not,but he's the least deserving candidate in the finals. Ashmit and Shweta were there from day1. Dolly has helped the TRP's of the show. But Khali has been a complete no showDead..I wish Sam stayed instead of Khali-The greatSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debo_Afghankooliio

vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiIFer

Hello IFers,

After much thought, I have come to the conclusion, or rather the speculation, that Khali will be the winner.

My reasons:

1. Khali joined in the game much later. He played the game of a silent spectator and moved on. A silent observer who seizes the opportunity purely based on movements across the naked eye!

2. He was fed, nurtured, nursed, taken care of like a baby every now and then. He was even provided with special treatment. That was BB's MISTAKE # 1. Why was Khali provided with such a special treatment? Everyone was respectable and known in their own fields. Shweta was Prerna Bajaj, one of the four reputed on-screen bahus. Abbas Kazmi was a famour lawyer handling the Kasab case (the case was given to him by the judicial system; he didn't volunteer to take it), Sameer Soni was a veteran TV series actor. He's been a known figure since he's hit the world of soaps. If at all, anyone had actually deserved a special treatment, it should have been Ali and Veena. As an Indian, and with a totally unbiased perspective, Ali and Veena were our guests. They came from a foreign land to participate on BB's invitation. Then why only did Khali get the special treatment?

3. Khali is an international man of repute. Recognition grows as you go. In the case of Khali, I'm sure he must have negotiated on the price, or even might have paid money to the channels to make this work for him.

4. Votes have been manipulated, script has been revised, and everything else in between has been done. There's no rocket science here.

5. Despite the fact Khali didn't do a single house chore, didn't contribute constructively, didn't advice genuinely in any way, he's still in the finals. HOW?? Can someone care to tell me. Heck, even here, I would give some credit to Ms. Bindra for creating a ruckus and raising TRPs. WHAT DID KHALI DO IN THIS DEPARTMENT?

Please share your views.

Couple of your points might make sense, but i dont agree in whole.

Every one has been given special treatment now n then. Ashmit get a separate food because of his so called illness

Sara's wedding??

Sameer being brought back

Dolly's reentry n some special powers in the week she returned

n coming to status of Khali, well no matter how much popular Tiwaris or Sonis or Patels are, this guy Khali has his own fan following.

Dont ever under estimate his fan following, he is not carrying the title of The Great Khali for nothing.

n why do you forget majority of contestants have always praised Khali

Edited by _adyy_ - 02 January 2011 at 1:38am
wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
i find it surprising that a man of international repute agreed to be part of a show like bigg boss unless their is some incentive for him..surely he wouldn't want to look stupid by losing infront of  a tv stars and flop actors,he must have agreed only on one condition that in the end he be made a winner.and win he will.Dead
thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DesiIFer

1. Khali joined in the game much later. He played the game of a silent spectator and moved on. A silent observer who seizes the opportunity purely based on movements across the naked eye!

Ye mujhe samajh nahi aaya .. kripya vistar purvak samjhaye. Aap shayad animal planet zyada dekhte hain.LOL

As an Indian, and with a totally unbiased perspective, Ali and Veena were our guests. They came from a foreign land to participate on BB's invitation.
The were participants in the show who came to earn money or fame, they weren't guests. Bekar mein ji-huzoori karne ka koi matlab nahi.

Then why only did Khali get the special treatment?
BB ki marziDisapprove

I'm sure he must have negotiated on the price, or even might have paid money to the channels to make this work for him

4. Votes have been manipulated, script has been revised, and everything else in between has been done. There's no rocket science here.

You sound more like sm paranoid conspiracy monger. Do u also blv that man never landed on moon, there lives an alien civilization at the Bermuda Triangle .. US govt bombed its towers.

EDIT: Ur gut doesn't seem to be feeling gud try sm gud laxative .. system detoxify ho jayega LOL

Edited by thickhead - 02 January 2011 at 1:44am

Go to top