Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why the channels cut some scenes from the movie? (Page 4)

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smarie pants

^^true that....my cousin reads one page of Sense and Sensibility upon my insistence and shes like "phew....i'll read the next page tomorrow..its too much for me!!"....shesh...kids!! LOL

anywayz...did u kno sweet coca tht ash acted in an adaptation of sense and sensibility by austen....it was a tamil film called kandukondein kandukondein and tabu was her elder sister....one of ash's best, most natural performances...u shld check it out if u havent. 
Honestly, was there never a doubt in your mind I wouldn't have!!!LOLLOL

I have....loved her! Most shocking thing for me was to see Dino Morea speaking in Tamil....the guy is a RIOT!!!ROFL

But yeah I loved that konjum song so much!! She looks so real and natural with the minimal make up and innocence!!!
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

ibelieveinpink

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by Terenaina

I know smartiepants. They want everything short. I was surprised when they even cut the songs in the movie. I was like seriously are they seriously in a rush to finish this movie that they cut my favorite dance scene. I was waiting for that dance
That's my fav too! They could have just cut the commercials! Seriously, there were way no many ads for astrologers....WAY too many!!
OMG you have no idea I was waiting for that dance squence. I was telling my friend like "Watch out, here comes my favorite part"  and then no, they cut that scene. Atleast cut the scene where the guy is running and screaming....don't cut aish's dance scene please

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet coco

I know smartiepants. They want everything short. I was surprised when they even cut the songs in the movie. I was like seriously are they seriously in a rush to finish this movie that they cut my favorite dance scene. I was waiting for that dance
That's my fav too! They could have just cut the commercials! Seriously, there were way no many ads for astrologers....WAY too many!!
OMG you have no idea I was waiting for that dance squence. I was telling my friend like "Watch out, here comes my favorite part"  and then no, they cut that scene. Atleast cut the scene where the guy is running and screaming....don't cut aish's dance scene please
they should have cut out the beginning scenes where the family is introduced...honestly does anyone give a damn about them....a big NOPE! Salman and Aishu scenes shouldn't be touched...they're the best part of the movie! And def don't cut the dancing and singing....HDDCS's music is so beautiful and rich!!!! 

Terenaina

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

dont watch any movie on DOORDARSHAN...they make a movie of 3 hours to almost 1 and a half hours..LOL

other than that..also other channels do tht to require for time for stuid ads...

today its wiser to watch on DVD since they have become cheap and easily available.

yes it's wiser to have it on dvd but the indian store that sells dvds are far away from us. We just got the indian channels this month and I was surprised seeing they cut scenes from the movie. I know they want to show their ads but it's not fair to play the same ads like millions of times. It's good to see different ads but they keep playing the same ad again and again
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenainaibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smarie pants

lol..i know the astrologer ads...!!! they r so *pulls hair out*.....and also the useless ones about coffee byte and mango byte!!! i love the two...but they dunt need advertising!!!!! same with yogurt and milk ads!! ppl are always gonna need milk and yogurt...u dunt need advertising to sell them!!! 

WOMAN...please stop! I can't stop laughing!! I just choked on my saliva!!! Damn you're a RIOT!!! Just be thankful there's no condom ads like on Sahara!!LOL

@terenaina: YT is the solution to all of our problems!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smarieTerenaina

Go to top