Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why the channels cut some scenes from the movie? (Page 3)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Originally posted by Terenaina

Originally posted by sweet coco

You know what they should have cut out....the racy Emraan-Malika scene in Murder....I watched a few months back and they didn't cut it out...yeah it was on in the afternoon, but imagine if my parents were they....super AWKWARD!!!
That scene is what made the movie famous so I'm sure they will not cut it outLOL

Actually on Sony a few years ago, they had the whole scene. Recently my brother and I were watching the movies and we were expecting the scene to show and but Sony had cut it out. We were actually depressed because we were expecting that scene since the beginning of the movie!LOL
OMG! Really?! I was it on Sony like in October and it wasn't cut at all!! WOW, lucky ME!!!LOL
BTW: You watched it with your brother?! Weren't you a little worried about watching that scene with him?! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenaina

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smarie pants

might be slightly out of topic...but i realise all those sci-fi books i read about the future and stuff were actually predicting true things...i read these books wherein in the future after 100 years or so, everything in the world is condensed coz ppl dunt have time....movies, books, art, literature, everything...its kinda dystopic and scary...but its coming true slowly!!! 
that does seem scary. Don't be scaring me like thatConfused  I know people kept saying 2012 the end or something. But I won't believe it

I know they were making a huge deal about 2000. In 1999, they kept saying 2000, everything will be shut off from tvs to water to everything related to electricity
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenainaibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

might be slightly out of topic...but i realise all those sci-fi books i read about the future and stuff were actually predicting true things...i read these books wherein in the future after 100 years or so, everything in the world is condensed coz ppl dunt have time....movies, books, art, literature, everything...its kinda dystopic and scary...but its coming true slowly!!! 
Ok, this post kind of freaked me out a little!!!LOL

Terenaina

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I know smartiepants. They want everything short. I was surprised when they even cut the songs in the movie. I was like seriously are they seriously in a rush to finish this movie that they cut my favorite dance scene. I was waiting for that dance
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

^lol...i remember tht!!! i was actually scared on the new years eve on 2000...coz i was in goa...and i was in a hotel facing the SEA!! i half expected everything to be washed out by the next morning!! 

but seriously...the world is becoming a dumber place...ppl are not interested in literature as much as they used to be...they want everything to be short and sweet....they just want facts.Cry

OMG! You're so right! Yesterday my best friend called me you and asked what you doing. I said I'm reading a book and she asks which one, "People, Cosmo, or Seventeen"....I kid you NOT! She actually asked me this! And then I said, "Sweetie, firstly no those are not books BUT magazines" and then I told her I'm reading The Picture of Dorian Gray and she asks 'Why, are you grounded or something"!! This conversation literally blew my mind...I so agree with no one appreciating literature! Seriously, it's hard for her to fathom that I could actually be reading Wilde, Austen, or Dickens for FUN!!! 

Back on topic: I agree with your previous posts....everyone ones everything condensed!! Wonder how ppl back in the day sat through Gone With the Wind?!

Terenaina

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

I know smartiepants. They want everything short. I was surprised when they even cut the songs in the movie. I was like seriously are they seriously in a rush to finish this movie that they cut my favorite dance scene. I was waiting for that dance
That's my fav too! They could have just cut the commercials! Seriously, there were way no many ads for astrologers....WAY too many!!
Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top