Posted: 13 years ago
Mannetians in yesterday episode the hug between Mannet was so coooooooool and good. They hugged each other perfectly. i think ppl wont say this hug was also no passion, no intense like that. for that situation it was a great hug from them Edited by verode - 13 years ago
totally agree,  i liked the way maan hugged her again when he saw that someone was indeed in the room....it was full of concern
yes u r correct.

especially i loved when Maan pulled geet for a hug after seeing the shadow. it was really cute and lovely one. it was like kid got scared of loosing his favorite person/teddy/doll.

Loved that scene totally. he was so scared of loosing geet that time.
When it comes to our gc and dd's acting then every move exhibits perfection.. Agree with ya:) maaneet hug was in all ways perfect and apt for that situation..
Agree....the second hug was full of concern and he was thinking about the person while holding her close to him.
Loved that scene
It seriously was out of this world !!
The hug was really so passionate & full of warmth.It reflected Maan's concern for her beloved,Geet & his fear of losing his most precious asset of his life,i.e.his ladylove.
agreeeeeeeeeeeee yaar hug is superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Yes it was really good one!!!  I am watching the scene again and again!!!