India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Guys got a doubt who is main couple??

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Guys from last few days Geet serial is only concentration on AA and not on Maaneet, 

Main track: it is as if AA are main pair and their track is Main track, we find only AA in the whole serial and Maaneet r side track with come for few mins and vanish.

Romance: their romance is more then Maaneet , not even 1 mouth that they meet and .....................
What all romance we would love to watch with Maan and Geet are done by AA and that too very Thumbs Down

Guys u can add urs.

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

HEY THERE :) I know that everyone has a problem w' Annie & Arjun but there track is important for now because they need to show Annie falling in love with Arjun + falling 4 his evil plan =(

GC + DD get extra time off whenever there is a AA scene and that way they don't have 2 do extra work or work long hours because of the episodes airing on saturdays now too. Dont worry man just put ap with them for awhile more,

THAN IT'LL ME MAAN + GEET all the way Hug by the way Annie and Arjuns romance is boring + I miss more Maaneet scenes too but they gottta have a storyline and if the CV's are plannin something dramatic for the wedding than we have 2 wait for the plot to be set

BUT I DO AGREE WITH YUR POST

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sravssitsmylifebosskhushi_4evermanjha

-eiya- Goldie
-eiya-
-eiya-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
heyyy.....AA jo kar rahen hai ya jo karnae ki koshish kar rahen hey...ussae romance math kaho.....i can understand that ARJUN has a hidden ajenda behind his act.....but tis ANNIE...OMG she s behaving like a DESPO.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sravssgurpreet28kooliiotodayzstar

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeetkiSimmi

HEY THERE :) I know that everyone has a problem w' Annie & Arjun but there track is important for now because they need to show Annie falling in love with Arjun + falling 4 his evil plan =(

GC + DD get extra time off whenever there is a AA scene and that way they don't have 2 do extra work or work long hours because of the episodes airing on saturdays now too. Dont worry man just put ap with them for awhile more,

THAN IT'LL ME MAAN + GEET all the way Hug by the way Annie and Arjuns romance is boring + I miss more Maaneet scenes too but they gottta have a storyline and if the CV's are plannin something dramatic for the wedding than we have 2 wait for the plot to be set

BUT I DO AGREE WITH YUR POST

I know that AA r important for story line Angrybut the only problem is I find only them and them in the episode and just few mins our Maaneet.Cry
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Maybe GC and DD are shooting scenes for the wedding when the focus is on AA.

Though I prefer to think that they are resting....don't want to see them looking  haggard and tired with overwork for the wedding!

And yes, AA scenes are getting annoying now. Hope they serve a purpose in the future episodes.....I need some justification for the current torture.

PS..Don't mind the two characters but I can't bear to see them together.....NO CHEMISTRY....that's so much more obvious when their scenes are juxtaposed with Maaneet's scenes!

Edited by pippa - 01 January 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

i agree with your postt. this AA track will surely  bring down the trps. if they want to give rest their leads why not give screen space to other  wonderful characters like NT  tasha adi pinki romeo maaneesh pandey they arereally fun to watch.

trps have already been low since track starts. cvs should end their track as soon as possible.

Edited by fats30 - 01 January 2011 at 11:43pm
gurpreet28 Goldie
gurpreet28
gurpreet28

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
i want only maaneet scenes yaar plz , koyi bathado ye cv s ko plz only maneet romance ,y they r giving this much of importence to them .whats the heck yaar.
jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
stop AA track immeditely spoiling the show

Go to top