India-Forums

A bit annoying... (Page 6)

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I kinda am reminded of Terence, but I'm sure he's not trying to be Terence.. I'd like to wait for a few days, it's too early to judge someone like that..

Terence should have been sitting in his place though. There's no one like TL Embarrassed !

He's gotto say something more than "NICE" though LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I kinda am reminded of Terence, but I'm sure he's not trying to be Terence.. I'd like to wait for a few days, it's too early to judge someone like that..

Terence should have been sitting in his place though. There's no one like TL Embarrassed !

He's gotto say something more than "NICE" though LOL

i agree with u angel ,,,itz too early to judge abt any1 as show just strted ..
but ya marzi reminds  me of terence.. his way of describing any dance form,,,  telling abt technicalities of any performance nd most importantly dat wrd."NICE"..
but watever it doesnt matter to me as,,, all of my concentratin nd my both eyes will b glued only 2wards RAJEEV SURTI...
awww !!!! hez just soo amazing .... he has perfect looks nd even his way of speaking nd commenting is soooo gud...
hez soo soft spoken nd has cool attitude...
hez doin gr8 job nd im sure he'll get more fan following 4 his dancing skills nd looks even after dis show..

Angel-likeDevil

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I don't think Marzi is like copying TL but then err yeah I miss TL!
Seriously, no one can replace TL ;)

mazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinki-

I don't think Marzi is like copying TL but then err yeah I miss TL!
Seriously, no one can replace TL ;)

yeah me miss him too!!

akanna

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hmmm, i haven't seen previous seasons, this is the first season of DID that I'm watching, so can't comment on Terence ji's judging, although I like all the three judges(as far as I've seen)...Geeta ji sorta gets defensive when it comes to her team, and I saw Rajeev ji do the same yesterday, but other than that, they seem to have nice personalities...anyways, as they are judges, I can only comment on their judging for now, and am not that keen on their personalities.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index