India-Forums

A bit annoying... (Page 5)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amotlymileo

well even i feel that Marzi is trying really hard to imitate Terence...the way he talks is so much like Terence and his NICE's in b/w the performances are annoying....hope somebody tells him to stop cz however hard he tries he can never be Terence

TongueBut why would he want to be Terrence? Marzi has done quite well in the industry being himself, I seriously doubt if he wants to be like Terrence......Tongue Marzi didn't go to Zee asking to take Terrence's place.......Terrence turned Zee down and Marzi was offered the show, why can't the guy do his job without people accusing him of acting like Terrence? Smile

Edited by ankit_nyc - 06 January 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

okkktulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

well even i feel that Marzi is trying really hard to imitate Terence...the way he talks is so much like Terence and his NICE's in b/w the performances are annoying....hope somebody tells him to stop cz however hard he tries he can never be Terence

TongueBut why would he want to be Terrence? Marzi has done quite well in the industry being himself, I seriously doubt if he wants to be like Terrence......Tongue Marzi didn't go to Zee asking to take Terrence's place.......Terrence turned Zee down and Marzi was offered the show, why can't the guy do his job without people accusing him of acting like Terrence? Smile

i agree with you. people need to accept Marzi as a separate person. i'm a fan of TL too, but i don't think Marzi is trying to copy him. i think that Marzi is being himself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishcutie90

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

does anyone know if these new masters will only be a part of the Doubles season or are they officially the new masters of DID along with geeta? Confused

I miss terence like heck! and I am going to watch that dance show on colors, chak doom doom? just for him. really, love, love, love the guy!! and yes, my 1st impression of marzi was him imitating terence. the way he acts & talks...all just takes me back to terence. Ouch he was my favorite DID master. 

I just hope these new masters are only here for the Doubles season. and we get our old ones back when DID comes back. LOL

~Aditi

@bold:::same with me dear..u read my mind..Wink

mysticgoryfilms

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

agreed!!! I feel like yes, he does bear some resemblance to Terrence but I don't think he is trying it! I think it has more to do with the fact that they both had similar styles in dance for the most part.... I don't know if anyone noticed... but people (esp. guys) who have strong contemporary backgrounds have very similar mannerisms and nuances (ex: that Karan contestant)... either way, I miss TL, but I think marzi is gonna be really good too!!!
On the other hand, I don't really like Surti that much... he annoys me... lol... and geeta ma is the same as always Big smile I actually like the camaraderie better between the judges this time!

Edited by luvya4ever - 07 January 2011 at 10:50pm
WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
How I wish those two seats were taken by Remo and Terrence instead of the other 2 guysOuch
Who are they anyway? Can anyone tell me about their choreographies?Confused

mazkachazka

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

How I wish those two seats were taken by Remo and Terrence instead of the other 2 guysOuch
Who are they anyway? Can anyone tell me about their choreographies?Confused

Yeah, I would also love to know what songs they have choreographed cause I seriously have never heard of them before.
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
he's sweet, but he's kinda annoying for sure lol.
I like rajeev more, no comparison ...just sayin' =)
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Nah, I dont think so! The only time Marzi reminds me of Terence is when I watch his contemporary choreography, as that's Terence's forte too.. In all the ballroom styles, Terence always had his signature!! But anyway I like Marzi, though I am always a big TL fan.. So far I havent felt any resemblance between the two... At first I thought Rajeev is gonna be like Remo, but he is not either - he has his own distinct style...

mazkachazka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index