India-Forums

A bit annoying... (Page 4)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

Sorry no offence meant but Marzi is kinda annoying me already. I feel he is trying hard to imitate Terence. I also dislike the way he says "NICE" while contestants are dancing..okay may be I have a soft spot for Terence lol

Big smile ummmm Terrence is not the only successful choreographer in Bollywood.......Others have achieved quite a bit of success without having to imitate him..........Tongue Marzi has done quite well in the industry so far without imitating Terrence, so I doubt he would want to start imitating him now......Tongue

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I'm not gonna compare them.
Marzi is Marzi
Terence is Terence

Their both equally good.
That is why they both were, and are judging the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Marzi is Marzi
Terence is Terence

Their both equally good.

Tongue Very well said.........does the whole field of Dance revolve around Terrence? India has tons of other equally qualified if not more qualified choreographers....We are seeing 3 such choreographers in this season of DID Doubles.........Tongue

PS --- and on a side note I am liking the style sense of the mentors this season as well........Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 05 January 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkDesiGirl_

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Marzi is Marzi
Terence is Terence

Their both equally good.

Tongue Very well said.........does the whole field of Dance revolve around Terrence? India has tons of other equally qualified if not more qualified choreographers....We are seeing 3 such choreographers in this season of DID Doubles.........Tongue

PS --- and on a side note I am liking the style sense of the mentors this season as well........Tongue
exactly. does it matter who is judging and how they are judging?
Enjoy the show guys (=
New people are getting a chance to judge, and we get to learn more about dance from them Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

okkk

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Marzi is Marzi
Terence is Terence

Their both equally good.

Obviously Terence's absence is quite avident for some of us. I think you'd be in the same boat had Geeta maa not being there in this season.Wink

Edited by Awww - 05 January 2011 at 8:40pm
amotlymileo Goldie
amotlymileo
amotlymileo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
well even i feel that Marzi is trying really hard to imitate Terence...the way he talks is so much like Terence and his NICE's in b/w the performances are annoying....hope somebody tells him to stop cz however hard he tries he can never be Terence
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

Marzi is Marzi
Terence is Terence

Their both equally good.

Obviously Terence's absence is quite avident for some of us. I think you'd be in the same boat had Geeta maa not being there in this season.Wink

Tongue Geeta Ma is pretty loyal......Good  things happen to loyal people.......It wouldn't surprise me if DID doubles beats Remo's and Terrence's shows in ratings.......Tongue 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index