India-Forums

A bit annoying... (Page 2)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I'm not sure if he is intentionally imitating Terence, or he is just that way - but his mannerisms did remind me of Terence a lot.

Although, our dreamy hunky sweet Terence is irreplaceable. It will take me a long time to get used to the new masters. Changes are not easy.

Btw, how come Doubles has a new forum instead of being merged with other DID forums?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7princessonlinePurrrfectJagavi_NaikAngel-likeDevilDabulls23

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I'm not sure if he is intentionally imitating Terence, or he is just that way - but his mannerisms did remind me of Terence a lot.

Although, our dreamy hunky sweet Terence is irreplaceable. It will take me a long time to get used to the new masters. Changes are not easy.

Btw, how come Doubles has a new forum instead of being merged with other DID forums?
Okay, so it's not only me who see that..thank GOD Big smile
ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Nobody can't take Terence's place! He is the one and only!  But I am kind of stated to like Marzi but he still can't beat Terence!
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babe_e_angel

Originally posted by Asha004

Originally posted by Awww

Sorry no offence meant but Marzi is kinda annoying me already. I feel he is trying hard to imitate Terence. I also dislike the way he says "NICE" while contestants are dancing..okay may be I have a soft spot for Terence lol

It's ok...watching him judge this show for the past 1 and 1/2 years, it's only natural--I also miss when him and Remo were in it...but what can we do?Cry

I didn't feel he was trying to copy Terence as much as I felt his heart just wasn't there...almost like he didn't want to be there Dead

Nonetheless,I feel Rajeev is doing a pretty good jobStern Smile
yeah i totally agree.. marzi's 'nice' is kind of annoying... even though i miss terrence and remo... i think rajeevs doing a good job
I notice you are supporting a lot of people in your siggy, nice.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

could be technical problemsLOL
mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
does anyone know if these new masters will only be a part of the Doubles season or are they officially the new masters of DID along with geeta? Confused

I miss terence like heck! and I am going to watch that dance show on colors, chak doom doom? just for him. really, love, love, love the guy!! and yes, my 1st impression of marzi was him imitating terence. the way he acts & talks...all just takes me back to terence. Ouch he was my favorite DID master. 

I just hope these new masters are only here for the Doubles season. and we get our old ones back when DID comes back. LOL

~Aditi

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 03 January 2011 at 4:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlineashwik_arvi10mazkachazka

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Thank goodness they're only part of the doubles season! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwik_arvi10mysticgoryfilms

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
I am so glad that they are there only for Doubles!! I just can't wait for DID 3 to start!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms-Aaliyah-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index