Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Sorry no offence meant but Marzi is kinda annoying me already. I feel he is trying hard to imitate Terence. I also dislike the way he says "NICE" while contestants are dancing..okay may be I have a soft spot for Terence lol

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bratz007mihali7princessonlineAnjaani_Dastaanhindu4lyfmysticgoryfilms-Aaliyah-.shona.desicrowdqazplmSkyfall..yipeepetticoat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A bit annoying..." in DID Doubles forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aaliyah-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aaliyah-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Zee di!
No one can beat Terence.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bratz007princessonlinePurrrfect

Its_Sash

Goldie

Its_Sash

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with the same! Big smile

Marzi seems good...

but TL is great! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlineAnjaani_Dastaanhindu4lyfKeenu.Gyipee

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

Sorry no offence meant but Marzi is kinda annoying me already. I feel he is trying hard to imitate Terence. I also dislike the way he says "NICE" while contestants are dancing..okay may be I have a soft spot for Terence lol

It's ok...watching him judge this show for the past 1 and 1/2 years, it's only natural--I also miss when him and Remo were in it...but what can we do?Cry

I didn't feel he was trying to copy Terence as much as I felt his heart just wasn't there...almost like he didn't want to be there Dead

Nonetheless,I feel Rajeev is doing a pretty good jobStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cupidstrike23

babygurl10

Goldie

babygurl10

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Omg i love Marzi!!!....but honestly it was annoying when he kept saying "nice nice" during the performance

--chandni--

Goldie

--chandni--

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
i love terrence alottttt
but i liking marzi toooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaAfflatus.

babe_e_angel

babe_e_angel

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asha004

Originally posted by Awww

It's ok...watching him judge this show for the past 1 and 1/2 years, it's only natural--I also miss when him and Remo were in it...but what can we do?Cry

I didn't feel he was trying to copy Terence as much as I felt his heart just wasn't there...almost like he didn't want to be there Dead

Nonetheless,I feel Rajeev is doing a pretty good jobStern Smile
yeah i totally agree.. marzi's 'nice' is kind of annoying... even though i miss terrence and remo... i think rajeevs doing a good job

ThatOneGuy

IF-Sizzlerz

ThatOneGuy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
There is only one person in this world who is as talented as TL....you know who? TL himself...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mrkhan01mihali7lifeztufamotlymileocupidstrike23Anjaani_Dastaanprincessonlinehindu4lyfmysticgoryfilmsAngel-likeDevil-Aaliyah-Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.