India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Thank you Desh wasio!!

goody Senior Member
goody
goody

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I've always been a silent reader in BB forum just because I didn't want to be a part of all the fights/arguments and simply wanted to ignore all the hate topics some people had created for Samir or Shweta.

Before I started this topic, I had to think twice if I should write this or not just becase Dolly supporters or Samir/Shweta haters will again write something about their favorite contestants and start fighting. But, today I had to write this...I just couldn't help myself.

I was very disappointed at the fact that Samir was evicted while loud Dolly Bindra got more votes than him....sounds fishy...isn't it? I can't digest this news...very hard to do that. But, If this is true, then I am very disappointed in India's Janta that they voted in favour of this violent/bully Dolly Bindra. If you have seen yesterday's episode, you must have seen that Dolly Bindra thanked all the people of India by saying," THANKYOU DESHWASIO!!" in a very loud voice right after Samir left the house. By voting for her, Indian people are encouraging her not to improve herself. She must be thinking that whatever she has done till date with all the housemates was absolutely correct and she doesn't need to change herself. In a way, Indian people are encouraging her to behave in the same manner. She would continue to be a bully and play games with people.

I am not saying that everyone should like Samir or Shweta. All I am saying is giving more votes to Dolly than Samir was not right. This is my personal opinion so please don't pick a new fight here again. Just continue to support whoever you like but please don't fight over these contestants.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulbosesamera12Prud123SamreneLuv-ShonitMistyDawnkhamosshhhromiosugar1

vikas009 Senior Member
vikas009
vikas009

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I am also surprized that how can one vote for dolly, she is veeeeeery cheap woman, shame on bb voters
-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
For my Side...i really have abig feelings that the show is scripted!!!Big boss is making loads of money outta there from people who si voting...so no comment!!!
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Very well said!!! Thumbs Up

Though I have stopped supporting Sam lately, I can safely say that it's almost next to impossible that Dolly, the loudest, plain rudest, and abusive woman, got more votes than Sam!!! ConfusedShocked

I don't know how Sam lost the battle with Dolly ShockedShocked. Seeing all the eliminations, it looks like it's pre-planned and decided by BB, itself only!!!

Anyway, Shweta is still there and hopefully, she will come out as a winnerStarEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

goodyPrud123

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I also have a strong feeling BB is scripted. Like as if the Indian public would want a person in there who's always starting fights and also pick Dolly over Sameer. I know Sameer wasn't seen in the best of lights this past week but I don't think he was as bad as Dolly has been throughout.

I also agree with the topic starter that, yes this is just going to encourage Dolly even further thinking what she's doing is right and also liked by the public and so they saved her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goody

goody Senior Member
goody
goody

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=romiosugar]Very well said!!! Thumbs Up

Though I have stopped supporting Sam lately, I can safely say that it's almost next to impossible that Dolly, the loudest, plain rudest, and abusive woman, got more votes than Sam!!! ConfusedShocked

I don't know how Sam lost the battle with Dolly ShockedShocked. Seeing all the eliminations, it looks like it's pre-planned and decided by BB, itself only!!!

Anyway, Shweta is still there and hopefully, she will come out as a winnerStarEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE

You are right! It seems like BB plans everything.

BB had always asked evicted contestants who they want to nominate for elimination before they left the house but when Veena was leaving, he asked her who she wanted to save from eviction (just like he didn't know who she was going to save - ofcourse it had to be Ashmit). This time he didnt even had nominations for house captain. He knew that it had to be Sam this time. BB really wanted Sam to go so he had to do all this.

romiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goody

Originally posted by romiosugar

Very well said!!! Thumbs Up

You are right! It seems like BB plans everything.

BB had always asked evicted contestants who they want to nominate for elimination before they left the house but when Veena was leaving, he asked her who she wanted to save from eviction (just like he didn't know who she was going to save - ofcourse it had to be Ashmit). This time he didnt even had nominations for house captain. He knew that it had to be Sam this time. BB really wanted Sam to go so he had to do all this.

Exactly!! BB saved Ashmit not once but twice as they did same thing when Sara was eliminated despite knowing the fact that Sara obviously would  saved Ashmit just like Veena did. I was quite surprised that no one raised this issue to BBOuch (may be those house mates are not allow to question on their decisionConfused).

BB has been showing it's partiality towards Ashmit when it comes to nomination!!!

goody

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Totally agree wid u. It's amazing dat being loud, insulting nd crass is considered being genuine nd honest (coz dat's wat ppl in Dolly's defence say abt her), whereas being polite nd well-mannered is considered being fake!

Also BB self righetously said during d Veena- dancing- on- d- table incident dat BB was part of d society which followed certain societal norms? Den doesn't dat apply 4 Dolly 2, as in which society will Dolly's deplorable behaviour be accepted?

goody

Go to top