Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why do so many hate the Annie-Arjun Pairing?

rocking-taurus3 Groupbie
rocking-taurus3
rocking-taurus3

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone!

I have noticed that recently there have been many people complaining about the Annie&Arjun pairing...And i'd like to read everyones opinion about them...

There are a few things i don't like about their track, which are as follows:

1) they get too much screen-time, it shortens the maneet scenes

&&

2) their relationship is developing very quickly

However, i don't really find them to be annoying as many of you do...i think arjun is good looking, and honestly speaking...i don't understand why so many people hate the actress that plays annie...

Some people also resort to insulting her appearance, and really,that is quite rude...besides...some people are just biased in their opinions of her appearance because they don't like her as a person...I know i haven't watched her other shows, i don't even know much about her, but, honestly, that doesn't matter, we can't judge people based on their appearances in television.

Anyways, I'd like to know what everyone thinks! Please do reply:)

hasiii Senior Member
hasiii
hasiii

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Nothind is good between AA.

God!!

1. acting skill is very bad

2. No chemistry

3. feels like they have to complete the story and make them realize their love for each other before MaaNeet weeding to make Anni to stop Arjun..... very fast pace in story. I hate it. Feels like teasing someone o the street.

4. screen space also a fact... but I guess we have to be selfless about that to give Gurti some break. They are human.. not machine. We would love to see them for an hour on the screen, but they also have their life to enjoy.

5. Arjun is shown as a -ve character...

etc etc ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayiadrdee142jaspreetm2815misty85

rocking-taurus3 Groupbie
rocking-taurus3
rocking-taurus3

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasiii

God!!

2. No chemistry

3. feels like they have to complete the story and make them realize their love for each other before MaaNeet weeding to make Anni to stop Arjun..... very fast pace in story. I hate it. Feels like teasing someone o the street.

4. screen space also a fact... but I guess we have to be selfless about that to give Gurti some break. They are human.. not machine. We would love to see them for an hour on the screen, but they also have their life to enjoy.

etc etc ...

Thank you for giving your opinion! I really appreciate it...(:

However, i just wanted to give my thoughts on what you think, i don't mean to argue, im just giving my opinion on your opinion...if that makes any sense(if not, just ignore my babbling)

1)How is their acting bad? i think its okay, nothing special, but bearable

2)I think they do have chemistry...

3)I kinda like the whole bad-guy-falling-for-good-guys-sister...its cliche..but i think its cute

hasiii Senior Member
hasiii
hasiii

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocking-taurus3

Originally posted by hasiii

God!!

2. No chemistry

etc etc ...

Thank you for giving your opinion! I really appreciate it...(:

However, i just wanted to give my thoughts on what you think, i don't mean to argue, im just giving my opinion on your opinion...if that makes any sense(if not, just ignore my babbling)

1)How is their acting bad? i think its okay, nothing special, but bearable

2)I think they do have chemistry...

3)I kinda like the whole bad-guy-falling-for-good-guys-sister...its cliche..but i think its cute

No hard feelings!! Yes, thats my POV. 
About acting... Arjun is OK but Anni... I don't even wait to start... 
About the bold part!!!  Well... the plot is good, but badly shown. 
latifa_28 Senior Member
latifa_28
latifa_28

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged

I want Anny gives arjun a good dose. Otherwise, she will not be Maan's real sis. Maan is so claver to recongnise people, but if anny fall so queckly then it will be ordenery.

misty_drastifan IF-Rockerz
misty_drastifan
misty_drastifan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

HI,

1) they get too much screen-time, it shortens the maneet scenes

2) their relationship is developing very quickly

3) acting skill is very bad

4) No chemistry

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
hey i personally like their track.. and there is a reason why they are taking this path at the moment ...

1. they want annie to quickly fall in love with arjun- this would show how gullible and innocent she is. She will fall into the trap that has been laid.. and but then there will be a time when she realises he is doing all of this not cos he likes her but he has other reasons for the same... and at that point the story will take another turn and its not going to be hunky dory ...

2. coming to the girl who plays the actor, i dont think she is that bad, she cant emote at places but i think she has improved a lot since the time she first started ...

I think its very unfair to not give someone a chance and just judge them by their past work .. most people dont like the person who is playing the role, but how is it her fault if she was chosen to play the role ?

Another thing you need to remember is the fact that Maan and Geet are the main leads of the show and the Arjun Anwesha track is being taken only to take their story forward ... these guys have to show something for all days of the week ...
Maaneet are not machines ... Thats why they have this track .. now even Abhinav has quit and we dont see NT as well... at such a time they only have An-Jun to take the story forward ...

i think we shd be a little more welcoming about it and stop drawing conclusions ..

after all, how is it possible to get everything we want ... if u have an issue with Maaneet thats still fine, but dont you think demanding for something with regards to every bit of the show is a little to selfish?
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I've no problems with the track but I feel the actors are not doing justice to the role & moreover the track itself is moving with the rocket speed....difficult to digest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top