bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ctnabilah

OMG, Bhavni u saw that?!Embarrassed

u are very an observer person dear.
u noticed everything about me,

and when he came down for shake hands with his fans, he has go through me but when i really called him, he return back to my place to shake hands with me.

but 1 thing i should tell u guys, they are very great human being. not arrogant at all.

On Feb, 2010 i also had a dinner with Dev and Radhika, but they are quite arrogant with people.

yes Siti..the hat part was shown in zee uk 'live show'...they also showed dev and radhikas dance..

sushant and ankita seem so down to earth..the way they were interacting with their fans says it all..people were trying to grab sushant when he went to shake their hands..

wish I could have been there....if I ever meet you..I want to try on that hat..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Lunza, its kind of long to write here but i havw started wrote in my laptop. so when its complete i will post it here. okay dear?

Looking forward to read all that .You must be so happy that you met your fav stars .Actually they do look like very nice people ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlbhavni88

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Lunza, its kind of long to write here but i havw started wrote in my laptop. so when its complete i will post it here. okay dear?

Looking forward to read all that .You must be so happy that you met your fav stars .Actually they do look like very nice people ...

tanya...siti has photos from zee nite..on fb...if u can ..chk them out...Wink
ctnabilah Goldie
ctnabilah
ctnabilah

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I HAD A DINNER WITH SUSHANT & ANKITA AFTER ZEE NITE

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi96

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

Talking about ZeeNite..love that nite Tongue

Sushant and Ankita are not arrogant at all...they are not pretentious...they are exactly like the Sushita we see on SBS segments. Before ZeeNite, I liked them after that, I absolutely love them Tongue 

I was among the girls who mobbed him when he got off stageEmbarrassed,shook hands with him and was standing next to him when a group of aunty's came calling him Manav and wanted to take pics with him, he obliged even though the security person was giving signals and urging them (Sushita) to get back on stage as the crowd has gone wild. He was so apologetic to people who didn't get to snap picture with him, kept saying sorry over and over again and he said he would get into trouble if he didn't get back on stage.He was so polite Hug

Ankita is a sweetheart Hug.She had a big smile on her face throughout, very friendly.I caught her when she was running back to stage, she offered her hand for me to shake but I told her I want to hug her and she just extended her arm and hugged me.Embarrassed Hug

I didn't go for the dinner but saw them just before they were flying back to Mumbai. Anki looked tired but she was very friendly to people who approached them. Sushant is rather shy but he is just as nice as her. Can't believe people think they are arrogant   Wacko

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapctnabilahmimz-SushitaLover-bhavni88archanamanavLovePRSoham..Sonii..nyxx

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Aww , thanks so much for the pictures and telling us about them ...I am sure  they are very nice people ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ctnabilahnyxx

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Aww , thanks so much for the pictures and telling us about them ...I am sure  they are very nice people ...

Yes di,although my interaction with them was limited, I can tell they are very genuine,its just not an act on stage unlike some stars who are only friendly when media is around.
Met them at the hotel too where there was no media and they were just as nice and friendly, not snobbish at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mimzbhavni88archanamanavLovePRSoham

Go to top