Posted: 13 years ago
hi siti .. i am waiting for ur post .. !! πŸ˜†
ctnabilah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG, Bhavni u saw that?!😳

u are very an observer person dear.
u noticed everything about me,

and when he came down for shake hands with his fans, he has go through me but when i really called him, he return back to my place to shake hands with me.

but 1 thing i should tell u guys, they are very great human being. not arrogant at all.

On Feb, 2010 i also had a dinner with Dev and Radhika, but they are quite arr*ga*nt with people.

Viewbie Note: Kindly refrain from commenting about other celebrity couples as it is hurtful for their fans.

Edited by devashree_h - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
siti , give more details about ur dinner with sushant and ankita na.. plz !!
ctnabilah thumbnail
Lunza, its kind of long to write here but i havw started wrote in my laptop. so when its complete i will post it here. okay dear?
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ctnabilah

OMG, Bhavni u saw that?!😳

u are very an observer person dear.
u noticed everything about me,

and when he came down for shake hands with his fans, he has go through me but when i really called him, he return back to my place to shake hands with me.

but 1 thing i should tell u guys, they are very great human being. not arrogant at all.

On Feb, 2010 i also had a dinner with Dev and Radhika, but they are quite arrogant with people.

yes Siti..the hat part was shown in zee uk 'live show'...they also showed dev and radhikas dance..

sushant and ankita seem so down to earth..the way they were interacting with their fans says it all..people were trying to grab sushant when he went to shake their hands..

wish I could have been there....if I ever meet you..I want to try on that hat..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ctnabilah

Lunza, its kind of long to write here but i havw started wrote in my laptop. so when its complete i will post it here. okay dear?

Looking forward to read all that .You must be so happy that you met your fav stars .Actually they do look like very nice people ...
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Looking forward to read all that .You must be so happy that you met your fav stars .Actually they do look like very nice people ...

tanya...siti has photos from zee nite..on fb...if u can ..chk them out...πŸ˜‰
ctnabilah thumbnail
I HAD A DINNER WITH SUSHANT & ANKITA AFTER ZEE NITE

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Talking about ZeeNite..love that nite πŸ˜›

Sushant and Ankita are not arrogant at all...they are not pretentious...they are exactly like the Sushita we see on SBS segments. Before ZeeNite, I liked them after that, I absolutely love them πŸ˜› 

I was among the girls who mobbed him when he got off stage😳,shook hands with him and was standing next to him when a group of aunty's came calling him Manav and wanted to take pics with him, he obliged even though the security person was giving signals and urging them (Sushita) to get back on stage as the crowd has gone wild. He was so apologetic to people who didn't get to snap picture with him, kept saying sorry over and over again and he said he would get into trouble if he didn't get back on stage.He was so polite πŸ€—

Ankita is a sweetheart πŸ€—.She had a big smile on her face throughout, very friendly.I caught her when she was running back to stage, she offered her hand for me to shake but I told her I want to hug her and she just extended her arm and hugged me.😳 πŸ€—

I didn't go for the dinner but saw them just before they were flying back to Mumbai. Anki looked tired but she was very friendly to people who approached them. Sushant is rather shy but he is just as nice as her. Can't believe people think they are arrogant  
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww , thanks so much for the pictures and telling us about them ...I am sure  they are very nice people ...