Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ashi

Helloooo anybody here??

after one day break for here i am back, sorry had a rough week last week so i went for a long walk on sunday so thats why i wasnt on CC sorry, came for a few minutes to see a bit of news but didnt stay long, anyway how is everyone today,  anyone see the sbs and sbb segments
ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

after one day break for here i am back, sorry had a rough week last week so i went for a long walk on sunday so thats why i wasnt on CC sorry, came for a few minutes to see a bit of news but didnt stay long, anyway how is everyone today,  anyone see the sbs and sbb segments

hi Kriti🤗 i m glad u got sum rest. oh yes i watch both segments did u??? i loved SBS segments 
kirti_fiji thumbnail

hi Kriti🤗 i m glad u got sum rest. oh yes i watch both segments did u??? i loved SBS segments 

yes i loved them both, hai dd looks so so sweet.
ashi thumbnail

yes i loved them both, hai dd looks so so sweet.

she did nd did u c the part where they were dancing just b4 they showed her cutting the cake😍

it so looked like an off screen moment
kirti_fiji thumbnail

she did nd did u c the part where they were dancing just b4 they showed her cutting the cake😍

it so looked like an off screen moment

yes it was so so sweet, looks like no allergy reaction, its so nice to see them comfortable with each other☺️
ashi thumbnail

yes it was so so sweet, looks like no allergy reaction, its so nice to see them comfortable with each other☺️

very very cute😳 since miss Argentina isnt here so no allergy so he is enjoying himself😉 but dat was the best part loved they looked so sweet😳
kirti_fiji thumbnail

very very cute😳 since miss Argentina isnt here so no allergy so he is enjoying himself😉 but dat was the best part loved they looked so sweet😳

yes that is for sure, hai cant wait for some nice moments between dd and gc, just 3 days for the wedding, i hope we get to see a longer segment for dd and gc dancing, at least AA song was cut short 😆
kirti_fiji thumbnail
 gc has competition for DD and this bal bhramchari is not that bhramchari afterall😉

ashi thumbnail

yes that is for sure, hai cant wait for some nice moments between dd and gc, just 3 days for the wedding, i hope we get to see a longer segment for dd and gc dancing, at least AA song was cut short 😆

ya i m glad it was cut short😆 today we'll get Mahi Ve bt i m liking Sheila more than Mahi coz GC not good at desi dancing 😆 oh nd did u notice he got 1st piece of cake😉
ashi thumbnail

gc has competition for DD and this bal bhramchari is not that bhramchari afterall😉

Lolzzzzzzzzzz so true Kriti he is taking full advantage😉