India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

ROFL Sherk!!,,,, I swear I've watched it like a zillion times!! Nice one carry on please :) x Clap

Thanks Mehak! I love Shrek too...I'm a believerWink!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.Akankshaa.

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Aaah, damn you Mehek, I wanted the first spot! I'm reserving this one, now. 

-EDITED-

Awww, such a adorablicious OS! Hug

I totally loved it, right from the beginning to the end. Big smile I dunno why but I always love Pia more in her badass and I-will-get-what-I-want and her confronting Abhay attitude! She looks like a wild vixen even Abhay can't calm down.. And that's what I liked about this OS. She was so straightforward and so open about her feelings, and she was so witty and so comfortable with him! Embarrassed

Keep writing! Love you for this.. Have a lovely 2011. Smile

Awww..thanks Akanksha! You're so sweetHug! I prefer Piya to be feisty and straightforward too...don't like the coy damsel-in-distress avatar all the time. Have a great year yourself! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
ME? SWEET? Thanks. Embarrassed You don't mind me spamming and making your topic a hit, do you? Big smile

.Mehak.madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

ME? SWEET? Thanks. Embarrassed You don't mind me spamming and making your topic a hit, do you? Big smile

Spam away, dear oneWink! I posted the OS, went for a shower and came back to find 7 responses! Alas that 5 of them were you and Mehak chatting!Big smile

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Spam away, dear oneWink! I posted the OS, went for a shower and came back to find 7 responses! Alas that 5 of them were you and Mehak chatting!Big smile

Lmao, you expect responses at 6 in the morning!? LOL Don't worry...I'd keep chatting and keep this topic on the first page for people in India to visit and comment in the morning! =] 

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madmaxine

Lmao, you expect responses at 6 in the morning!? LOL Don't worry...I'd keep chatting and keep this topic on the first page for people in India to visit and comment in the morning! =] 

Have at it, baby! Smile I don't really expect responses so quickly at any time of the day. And I keep forgetting abt the time diff too..I'm in the East coast of the US. But you're welcome to chat...I don't mind! Wink

Akankshaa.

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Hey guys this is SPAM loooool

madmaxineAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Hey guys this is SPAM loooool

LOL, I know.. But we are allowed, ain't we? LOL

madmaxine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index