Posted: 13 years ago
good one.. hope this happens sooner on TV..

awww this was so cute🤗i loved every bit of it..i wish abhy would say that in the show for real to piya..that would be the best epi ever lol..but i guess we gone have to wait for that lol.btw really well written and very well organized...keep up the good work..do write more OS..

❤️MONA
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Awww its 2:25 in the UK and now I feel hungry :( plus I can't eat then everyone will wake up :(

Eat some ice-cream quietly and go to sleep girl😊!
Originally posted by shalini_s

good one.. hope this happens sooner on TV..

Thanks Shalini! 😊
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

awww this was so cute🤗i loved every bit of it..i wish abhy would say that in the show for real to piya..that would be the best epi ever lol..but i guess we gone have to wait for that lol.btw really well written and very well organized...keep up the good work..do write more OS..

❤️MONA

Thanks Mona! You know, i write these OS'es because I know I'll not get these scenes in the show for like a really long time! Thanks for the enouragement...I'll certainly keep writing😃!
Originally posted by madmaxine

Thanks Mona! You know, i write these OS'es because I know I'll not get these scenes in the show for like a really long time! Thanks for the enouragement...I'll certainly keep writing😃!
ofcourse yaar we wont get to see this for a long time lol...so its a good thing that u can help us imagine it...love ya yaar no need to thankx🤗🤗 ofcourse u better write more😆cause i like ur writing...i m thinking of writing an OS too but i m afraid no one might like it😕
awwwwwww dat was sooo cute.............
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

ofcourse yaar we wont get to see this for a long time lol...so its a good thing that u can help us imagine it...love ya yaar no need to thankx🤗🤗 ofcourse u better write more😆cause i like ur writing...i m thinking of writing an OS too but i m afraid no one might like it😕

Mona...you should write the OS..everyone will love it..I'm sure. And love ya too girl🤗! I'll keep writing for sure. You better get to work on yours dear! 😊
Thanks dmg_roks and meetpreemeer
awesome.......👍🏼........esp tht question abt fav food....even i couldnt help without a smile......
please....keep writing more and more.........