30 Dec 09/Epi 73 Bairi Piya (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Shukriya a lotSmile,ur update is mindblowing
Muchas Gracias Amigo Big smile

,not much to happen or discuss in epi,just radhe fully drunk and pakoying us with weird stuff of hisAngry
This guy has really made my bheja fry 2 its boiling point AngryAngry

the red turban guy says yea if u win ur wife is urs as it is n u can also take away all ur master's money.
seriously radhe is worst ov all,he should not be even called a human beingAngryAngryAngry i agree to u whatever u've said about radheThumbs Up
I totally agree wot a kamena banda AngryAngry....... n thanks Big smile

dont u feel like stuffing chillies in this mans mouth i swear they have reduced women 2 nothing more than an item Angry
agreed,i am annoyed with dv as well coz he knew very well that what's gonna happen in tekri wen amoli will be sent there,still he sent amoli just to satisfy his own dreamsAngry and to win amoli,how can he see amoli's insult by those 2 bit ppleDead i must say his plan was a super flopThumbs Down

DV is n has always been selfish Angry....... rarely coz of Amoli does he think otherwise ......... no wait even then he is only thinking of himself n how much he wants her 2 satsify his sexual desires therefore he thinks of Amoli AngryAngry..........

now isnt that weird coz walkie talkie vegetable always says the mangalasutra is his Malik's n so is his relation n DV says its Radhe's Confused
yea that isConfused coz dv kept on saying that amoli's wedding and all stuff related to wedding is his and only his then how come suddenly manglsutra wud be radhe'sOuchOuchConfusedConfused

Exactly ConfusedConfusedConfused yeh to bar bar Ghajini ban jaata hain .......making us Confused n Ermm ing wiv him Ouch

moreover how he suddenly think ov manglsuter,oh his thinking speed againLOLLOL
Yep as u have said it b4 he is faster than lightening LOLLOL

both head of 4 a longgggggggg n romantic drive Day DreamingROFLROFL.
i wish they hadDay DreamingDay DreamingBlushing
Kash Day Dreaming

but u didnt listen...... even afta ur life could have been better but again u didnt listen....... u were stuck in ur sindoor n mangalsutra (vermilion n wedding chain).
now i don't get this dv!,u only want to ve a physical relationship with her,u want her as ur mistress then how come she can enjoy the benefits ov a wifeConfusedr pple gonna assume her as ur wife?u won't even look at her if she had submitted to ur demandsAngry
I completely n absolutley agree Thumbs UpThumbs Up........ dunno wot is going on in DV's dimaag.... i think zang lag gaya hain....... Shobna's so called help has made his brain go out-of-order....... he is so confused that he doesnt know wot he is saying ConfusedConfused

Amoli jus givs him a sod-off-r-u-mad? look ..... aint she jus adorable ROFLROFL
ROFL her expression was superbClapClapClap
LOLLOL yaaaa 2 good ClapClap

his romantic voice turns 2 fustration coz even after this mental shock therapy he got dumped Broken Heart ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL too goood

thankssssss Wink awwwww poor DV every time mu ki khani pad ti hain despite changing professions ROFLROFL

n BTW her hair is looking soooooo nice fab work by hair stylist i know its all due 2 straighteners n hair spray n serum but its looking beautiful.
hair are one of the feature of amoli which i really liked,she looks too good with open hairDay Dreaming

Yaaaaaa so pretty Day DreamingDay Dreaming

(Amoli even if u die Radhe wont be able 2 bear ur responsibility)
tru but truth is bitterOuchhowCensoredradhe is

Agreed once again but silly Amoli in no mood 2 listen Ouch

n says n then i laughed...... laughed at all of them who laughed at me.... n a little pathetically adds and laughed at myself as well........ kept laughing..... n she laughs
it was very hurtful but shobna was riteCryCryCryCryCry i so loved her monologue but she needs to understand increasing sme1's pain won't help her.but she was way too goodClapClapClapClapClap

Well said buddy couldnt have put it any better ClapClap
a Star performance by shobna and aStar performance by u as well in giving details.Tongue
Shobna definitely a Star n thanks soooooooo much 4 ur appreciation Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

,not much to happen or discuss in epi,just radhe fully drunk and pakoying us with weird stuff of hisAngry

the red turban guy says yea if u win ur wife is urs as it is n u can also take away all ur master's money.
seriously radhe is worst ov all,he should not be even called a human beingAngryAngryAngry i agree to u whatever u've said about radheThumbs Up

dont u feel like stuffing chillies in this mans mouth i swear they have reduced women 2 nothing more than an item Angry
agreed,i am annoyed with dv as well coz he knew very well that what's gonna happen in tekri wen amoli will be sent there,still he sent amoli just to satisfy his own dreamsAngry and to win amoli,how can he see amoli's insult by those 2 bit ppleDead i must say his plan was a super flopThumbs Down

DV is n has always been selfish Angry....... rarely coz of Amoli does he think otherwise ......... no wait even then he is only thinking of himself n how much he wants her 2 satsify his sexual desires therefore he thinks of Amoli AngryAngry..........

now isnt that weird coz walkie talkie vegetable always says the mangalasutra is his Malik's n so is his relation n DV says its Radhe's Confused
yea that isConfused coz dv kept on saying that amoli's wedding and all stuff related to wedding is his and only his then how come suddenly manglsutra wud be radhe'sConfused

Exactly ConfusedConfusedConfused yeh to bar bar Ghajini ban jaata hain .......making us Confused n Ermm ing wiv him Ouch

Kash Day Dreaming

but u didnt listen...... even afta ur life could have been better but again u didnt listen....... u were stuck in ur sindoor n mangalsutra (vermilion n wedding chain).
now i don't get this dv!,u only want to ve a physical relationship with her,u want her as ur mistress then how come she can enjoy the benefits ov a wifeConfusedr pple gonna assume her as ur wife?u won't even look at her if she had submitted to ur demandsAngry
I completely n absolutley agree Thumbs UpThumbs Up........ dunno wot is going on in DV's dimaag.... i think zang lag gaya hain....... Shobna's so called help has made his brain go out-of-order....... he is so confused that he doesnt know wot he is saying ConfusedConfused
ROFL see that's the effect ov company of amoli and urmi as well.amoli's proximity has made him an idiot.

his romantic voice turns 2 fustration coz even after this mental shock therapy he got dumped Broken Heart ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL too goood

thankssssss Wink awwwww poor DV every time mu ki khani pad ti hain despite changing professions ROFLROFL

LOLWink
WinkWink

n BTW her hair is looking soooooo nice fab work by hair stylist i know its all due 2 straighteners n hair spray n serum but its looking beautiful.
hair are one of the feature of amoli which i really liked,she looks too good with open hairDay Dreaming

n says n then i laughed...... laughed at all of them who laughed at me.... n a little pathetically adds and laughed at myself as well........ kept laughing..... n she laughs
it was very hurtful but shobna was riteCry i so loved her monologue but she needs to understand increasing sme1's pain won't help her.but she was way too goodClap

a Star performance by shobna and aStar performance by u as well in giving details.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PreciousPri

yea that isConfused coz dv kept on saying that amoli's wedding and all stuff related to wedding is his and only his then how come suddenly manglsutra wud be radhe'sConfused

Kash Day Dreaming

ROFL see that's the effect ov company of amoli and urmi as well.amoli's proximity has made him an idiot.

ROFLSuperb Clap ..... so strong is her aura that acha khasa insaan idiot ban gaya....... JAi ho Amoli maiya ki ROFLROFL.... Dv an idiot ROFL oh thats gonna take sum tym 4 me 2 die down  

ROFLROFL too goood

LOLWink
WinkWink

HEHEHE LOLLOL wot hasnt this guy done 2 get his AMoli..... Day DreamingLOLLOL 

it was very hurtful but shobna was riteCry i so loved her monologue but she needs to understand increasing sme1's pain won't help her.but she was way too goodClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Other Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index