what the big fuss about SR and being pregnant???

Poll

should manet hav a full on intense hot SR or wait cos she's pregnant?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys, am very disappointed at some people's thinking or ignorance...............what is the big fuss about maan and geet not having a full fledged SR just cos geet is expecting.

I mean, pregnant women have s*x so what the big issue with geet doing the same thing.

The CV's can't deprive us of this moment------come on we have been waiting for this since for ever. We can't be thrown over at the last hurdle now cos we are so near the end :-)

sori if i offended anybody but i just had to let this out :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Hey Dear....I totally agree with u.....there is no such rule that preggie ladies can't make love.....So YES V FANS DEMAND AN  INTENSE HOT☺️ PASSIONATE ☺️😍 SUHAAG RAAT of MAAN & GEET after the lavish Wedding.....😊

Edited by Absoluv - 13 years ago
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes i totally agree, i also wonder sometimes when people say that they can't have an SR because Geet's pregnant, i mean why??πŸ˜• It would be different if her belly was already big and stuff, then i get it, but what's the problem right now. I'm eagerly waiting and InshallahπŸ˜† we will get a hot and passionate Suhaag raat. Go MaanEetπŸ˜ƒ!!! Cv's do not disappoint us please😊
rani-lucki thumbnail
Originally posted by: robbieluvr

Yes i totally agree, i also wonder sometimes when people say that they can't have an SR because Geet's pregnant, i mean why??πŸ˜• It would be different if her belly was already big and stuff, then i get it, but what's the problem right now. I'm eagerly waiting and InshallahπŸ˜† we will get a hot and passionate Suhaag raat. Go MaanEetπŸ˜ƒ!!! Cv's do not disappoint us please😊

inshallah, this is so on my wish list for 2011 πŸ˜‰
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Why do I have a feeling this is about my post XD
Well no I'm not offended but I think yu misunderstood my
Post - it was about brij harming the baby or GEET in order for
The CV'S 2 give us a SR.

I didn't mean that maneet couldnt do it because of the baby . Alright misunderstandings cleared. Good =D
PS: I also want a hot + passionate SR =D I Just thought women 3months + pregnant couldn't do it - BLAME MY TEACHER - she told us this in planning class years ago =DEdited by MaanGeetkiSimmi - 13 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
[QUOTE=MaanGeetkiSimmi]Why do I have a feeling this is about my post XD
Well no I'm not offended but I think yu misunderstood my
Post - it was about brij harming the baby or GEET in order for
The CV'S 2 give us a SR.

I didn't mean that maneet couldnt do it because of the baby . Alright misunderstandings cleared. Good =D
PS: I also want a hot + passionate SR =D I Just thought women 3months + pregnant couldn't do it - BLAME MY TEACHER - she told us this in planning class years ago =D[/QUOTE

no misunderstandings :-) ------ i haven't read what ur post is. This is just what i was thinking cos some peple on the forum say that "omg how can they do it when she is pregnent" , i just wanted to say "it's ok she isn't the 1st one to do anything like that" lol =D
a2zahid thumbnail
hav full on passionful, what we've been waiting for sr
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would like to see a nice passionate love scene bw Maan and Geet whether it's on their SR or not. But I am not too desperate to see one either. But for the sake of all those people who wish for a miscarriage only so that M and G consummate their relationship I hope the CVs give us us the much anticipated SR soon and dispel all these myths regarding pregnancy . It is Perfectly safe for a pregnant woman to have sex even in the ninth month of her pregnancy despite the size of the belly. A doctor can always be shown telling Geet subtly that it is okay. This would also help all those ignorant people who think intimacy     Is not possible during pregnancy. I remember watching a scene like this in another show Astitva where the doc is seen telling a pregnant lady tht she can get physical in her state too. I dont mind watching a similar scene in Geet.