Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what the big fuss about SR and being pregnant???

Poll Question: should manet hav a full on intense hot SR or wait cos she's pregnant?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
38 [92.68%]
3 [7.32%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
hi guys, am very disappointed at some people's thinking or ignorance...............what is the big fuss about maan and geet not having a full fledged SR just cos geet is expecting.

I mean, pregnant women have s*x so what the big issue with geet doing the same thing.

The CV's can't deprive us of this moment------come on we have been waiting for this since for ever. We can't be thrown over at the last hurdle now cos we are so near the end :-)

sori if i offended anybody but i just had to let this out :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
 Hey Dear....I totally agree with u.....there is no such rule that preggie ladies can't make love.....So YES V FANS DEMAND AN  INTENSE HOTBlushing PASSIONATE BlushingDay Dreaming SUHAAG RAAT of MAAN & GEET after the lavish Wedding.....Smile

Edited by Absoluv - 01 January 2011 at 5:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaheshrani-lucki

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Yes i totally agree, i also wonder sometimes when people say that they can't have an SR because Geet's pregnant, i mean why??Confused It would be different if her belly was already big and stuff, then i get it, but what's the problem right now. I'm eagerly waiting and InshallahLOL we will get a hot and passionate Suhaag raat. Go MaanEetBig smile!!! Cv's do not disappoint us pleaseSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaheshAbsoluvrani-lucki

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

Yes i totally agree, i also wonder sometimes when people say that they can't have an SR because Geet's pregnant, i mean why??Confused It would be different if her belly was already big and stuff, then i get it, but what's the problem right now. I'm eagerly waiting and InshallahLOL we will get a hot and passionate Suhaag raat. Go MaanEetBig smile!!! Cv's do not disappoint us pleaseSmile

inshallah, this is so on my wish list for 2011 Wink

BKB2005Absoluv

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Why do I have a feeling this is about my post XD
Well no I'm not offended but I think yu misunderstood my
Post - it was about brij harming the baby or GEET in order for
The CV'S 2 give us a SR.

I didn't mean that maneet couldnt do it because of the baby . Alright misunderstandings cleared. Good =D
PS: I also want a hot + passionate SR =D I Just thought women 3months + pregnant couldn't do it - BLAME MY TEACHER - she told us this in planning class years ago =D

Edited by MaanGeetkiSimmi - 01 January 2011 at 10:13pm
rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MaanGeetkiSimmi]Why do I have a feeling this is about my post XD
Well no I'm not offended but I think yu misunderstood my
Post - it was about brij harming the baby or GEET in order for
The CV'S 2 give us a SR.

I didn't mean that maneet couldnt do it because of the baby . Alright misunderstandings cleared. Good =D
PS: I also want a hot + passionate SR =D I Just thought women 3months + pregnant couldn't do it - BLAME MY TEACHER - she told us this in planning class years ago =D[/QUOTE

no misunderstandings :-) ------ i haven't read what ur post is. This is just what i was thinking cos some peple on the forum say that "omg how can they do it when she is pregnent" , i just wanted to say "it's ok she isn't the 1st one to do anything like that" lol =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
hav full on passionful, what we've been waiting for sr

Absoluvrani-lucki

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I would like to see a nice passionate love scene bw Maan and Geet whether it's on their SR or not. But I am not too desperate to see one either. But for the sake of all those people who wish for a miscarriage only so that M and G consummate their relationship I hope the CVs give us us the much anticipated SR soon and dispel all these myths regarding pregnancy . It is Perfectly safe for a pregnant woman to have sex even in the ninth month of her pregnancy despite the size of the belly. A doctor can always be shown telling Geet subtly that it is okay. This would also help all those ignorant people who think intimacy     Is not possible during pregnancy. I remember watching a scene like this in another show Astitva where the doc is seen telling a pregnant lady tht she can get physical in her state too. I dont mind watching a similar scene in Geet.

Absoluvrani-lucki

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top