India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishals big mistake. (Page 3)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I think Mishal should wait fr opportunities to cum to him on its own........rather than go hunting fr it..........we hav seen the end result of many actors famous on TV and running to Bollywood and reaching nowhere..........best xamples are Rajeev Khandelwal ( left Kahin to hoga fr which he won awards too fr the movieAamir and now nowhere). ........Aamna shariff ( left Kahin to hoga fr which she won awards too fr the movie-Aloochat and now nowhere) .........Praachi Desai (left Kasam Se fr which she won awards too fr the movie-Rock On and now seen in tits and bits in ektas flop movies with tushar kapoor her BF only)..............Many Many of them these are only few xamples..............These three were super stars of TV when they left TV fr Bollywood..........
We know mishal is a superb actor..........but he is still unknown ........he never goes to any award functions...............does not participate in any award shows...........not yet even nominated.(xcept the one Big star entertainment).........he hav to first open up.........then only when Bollywoods top bannner offers him a role as a lead he should enter Bollywood ..... till then njoy the success of LTL.............

I too m a vry gr8 fan of us............. but cant always praise........if feel lie u r going to make a mistake can always try to show the facts right?? we can only advice remaining ur wish.......but yet we always remain ur fan through the thick and thin........

Mishal, do think over bfore taking a leap and reaching nowhere........ Role in LTL is a icing cake with a cherry (mishal) on the top.............dont lose it ..........
A saying........A bird in hand is worth two in the bush............think over

Edited by ushankitvc - 02 January 2011 at 2:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10august

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Sorry i have not read all the replies to the post...so don't know what is being said.....
but i being a professional in my field which btw is as diffrent from entertainment industry as night is from day would say that....every person should think about his/her career first in todays day and age...if mishal has an opportunity then he should go for it LTL not withstanding..and before throwing chappals think of it...its his life..he must be around his 30's or late 20's..the films and tinsel time has a expiry date on leads' career..there is a age limit...the older he gets the lesser options he'll have.. he is staring on movies quiet late as it is...i agree there seems to be no such barrier for the likes of mr. bachchan, salman khan,amir khan..but mishal is not one of them..though we all know him to be an amazing actor...for bollywood bigshots..he has to prove that acting metal....which takes both luck and hardwork....rajeev was very good in Amir..i loved his acting and the film was too good..he is intelligent as he is playing both fields cleverly tv and films...if MR handles his cards well..then who knows were the road takes him...he has less options as now he can't play college guy roles...which have proved good launchpads for ajay devgun,amir khan,imran khan,salman, preateik babbar...etc but then we have anil kapoor's eshwar, amitabh's zanzeer, sanjay dutt's rocky, neil nitin's johnny gaddar, emraan hasmi's footpath, ab jr refuge,abhay deol's socha na tha and best of all rahul bose's mr & mrs iyer...the bollywood is growing up..its going through a transition phase, all kind of experiments are on..some hit some miss..i feel this is the right time for actors like MR to try their hands with something new..but he should keep the door of tellyworld open for him...that way he can have best of both world..

Another jeopardy for MR would be that he is no star son..while every name above is a starkid wid daddy backing..except a few like Amitabh, rahul...ok..only these two, rest all had daddy,chacha,mama as their insurance holders...john had mentor like vikram bhatt, so did some others..so groupism and relations do make it difficult for outsiders...i once thought that anurag is MR's mentor....why anurag didn't cast MR in doga i don't know..i feel with some physical training he whould have been better Superhero than Kunal kappoor..i was almost hoping MR would be cast ...i am an ardent Doga fan and would have like MR as Suraj/Doga.

in the end i would like to add that the line between the multiplex screen and our own 24'' silver screen at have been residing gradually...now a days the BigShot's are moving towards smallscreens without inhibitions and more and more tellyworld ppl are migrating to films though only few have clicked till now...not all can be SRK....but then we do need likes of Ronit Roy, monish behl,girish kanad etc in the industry...they too are class actors and very highly esteemed in bollywood...So my wishes are with MR...he did a great job as akaah and was excellence personified as Dutta...well i hope that ltl gets over before he moves on...but then we are just sideline watchers and its his life..so lets wait and watch from our sidelines

for now i just want tasha romance....so atleast i can watch them on youtube again and again till MR can be seen on silver screen.

P.S: Prachi desai...i think i read somewhere is involved wid some businessmen...so maybe there are no base to trushar and her relation...i don't know...we best not speculate abt that....for girls the bollywood still has different rules..so we should not compare her and MR.. i know its sexist but very true in bollywood.

Edited by shilpita87 - 02 January 2011 at 3:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustFishfishsub_rosadivy609.scorpio10ushankitvckhushixMrsKhan

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Iqbal Khan is good actor but...sorry fans..i have a diehard iqbal fan at home and this is what i say to her too, much to her annoyance..Iqbal acting is a throw back on old dilip kumar...he is my fav olden day actor(loved his Gopi and devdas) but..iqbal just fails to emote with his facial muscles...he would not have suited Dutta..

Mishaal raheja extra-ordinary actor...and as the iqbal fan in my house says that sometimes he looks a little bit squint(i find that flaw cute) and sometimes loses the voice modulation..i say that is bound to happen once in twenty times as he his constantly changing his voice to suit the character...i mean in his interview MR has a boyish, soft, almost squeaky voice with laughter in it..But dutta has husky, deep,timbre that feels like whiskey deep..such dramatic changes in indian television...i  have never seen...

Mishaal as he himself confesses tries to act like amitabh in his younger angry young man style....for dutta bhau he had seen shakti, trishul,zanjeer and godfather, heat, david cohenberg flicks also clint eastwood westerns to get the feel right for dutta bhau...have to say..heck of a homework...huh?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustJyoeFishfishushankitvckabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

i was reading a message on facebook that mishal will be leaving ltl and ltl will wrap up by end of february .....CryCryCryCryCry

can anyone confirm this news .....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ushankitvc

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Well as long as  they give us a good end of LTL before Mishal leaves the show I m happy...I prefer a rocking ending than a dragging story!How long Kala and Nakku will play this war , how long Dutta will play "rootha hua pati" ...I think  with Seema/Chaskar track this should be the final war and the beginning of a HAPPY DUTTA WITH HIS NAKKU   

I really don't want an Ai Saheb turning into a negative role or a a Dutta with a lost memory and a new face thing etc etc PLZ don't do such a massacre!!!

I wish all the best to Mishal Raheja may his dreamz come true with hardwork and lots of LUCK  he will achieve what he wants if it's in his destiny

Nowadays I feel that the bollywood industry is for the star's children ...the others never have a good opportunity and always fall into oubliettes even if the movie is good...well it's a tough industry led by big names only!

Edited by Faryyy - 02 January 2011 at 4:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRWanderbugFishfishsub_rosaMrsKhan

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shallymann

i was reading a message on facebook that mishal will be leaving ltl and ltl will wrap up by end of february .....CryCryCryCryCry

If it is a good logical ending then I am for it!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRWanderbugushankitvc

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

me too ... logical nd a proper end to a great story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRWanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by tintiny

i was reading a message on facebook that mishal will be leaving ltl and ltl will wrap up by end of february .....Cry

me too ... logical nd a proper end to a great story

i think...tht's wht will happen too....and i m game for it...till date all colors shows have wrapped up beautifully....mohe rang de,jeevansaathi,yeh pyaar na hoga kum,others...they all had good happy everafters so...if they show dutta and nakku with beginning of their football team..i'll be very happy..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010.scorpio10

Go to top