India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF Fire && Ice (Page 19)

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Hey neet am glad you liked it aha, and no fear yaar, as soon as i update i shall notify you, thanks for the buddy request, i've accepted. Again thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated. Smile X

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Sid's POV:

Finally, it seemed that the bed rest had paid off. I was now able to roam around the campsite without feeling any pain. Speaking of which, where was everyone? The campsite was practically deserted, with nothing but a lone fire burning vividly in the darkness. The fire itself was a sign that the others were here before, but now it seemed they had either gone back to their cabins or gone on a late night scavenger hunt, which was quite unlikely.

Shaking my head, I decided to sit down by the fire, there was a primitive calm to this, strange though it may seem, the fire reminded me of Ridzy, her fierce determination and unpredictable anger. Three days, that's all the time I had to tell her. Tell her what though? I couldn't work out myself as to what I felt for her, and yet somehow my over-emotional heart wanted me to confess something. Gazing into the fire, I focused on my heart, blocking out all else around me and simply concentrated. "Okay heart, you've got my attention," I declared, to no-one in particular, "this opportunity doesn't come very often so make it count, what exactly are you trying to tell me?" As if responding to my question, an image of Ridzy popped into mind, that night by the lake where she'd been crying, where we'd both ended up in the lake, messing around like careless teenagers.

The memory then stopped to when we were only inches from each other, as the memory froze, so did I, my heart was beating at an uncontrollable rate, again my memory bank switched to a different image of Ridzy, one of where she was smiling flirtatiously by the lake where I'd been resting a few days back, that smile of hers had me weak. What was happening here? I'd never gone crazy about a girl before, they'd never factored as important in my life, sure I'd been on the odd date or two, but my heart had never really been set on any of the girls. Yet now as I sat in front of this blazing fire, my heart also blazed in resolution. In the past I'd never settled my heart on a girl, but coming to this trip had changed me, changed my outlook, for once it seemed my heart had found a girl, a girl who made it react irrationally, do crazy things, and want the impossible.

However, maybe, it wasn't so impossible? Where there's a will there's a way right? So maybe that's my answer, instead of fighting what I felt, trying to avoid this affection, I should accept it, and then find a way to tell her. Yes of course there were risks, I could get one huge thappar from her, but a part of me, the chance taker, told me that perhaps she'd reciprocate with mutual love.

What if I ended up alienating her? Making her so angry that she never wanted to speak to me again? Ironic really, when we had first begun this expedition, I couldn't wait to leave so I could get away from her, and now when it was nearing towards the end, I wanted to elongate our stay, long enough so I could figure out how to tell her what was in my heart. Would telling her be the best decision I ever make? Or ultimately the worst?

Watching the fire as it died out, a phrase came to mind, "nothing ventured, nothing gained". I had always related that phrase to sports, if you never play, you may never win, or have fun. But I realised that the phrase itself could be related to life and other aspects too. If I don't try to tell Ridzy how I feel then I'll never know what resides in her heart, whether she feels the same or not. If I keep these feelings to myself, then I'll be left with a lifetime of thinking "what if?" that's a thought and torture I could do without. Three days, the clock was ticking, I had to think of something fast, a way in which I could tell Ridzy how I felt without sounding like a moron, I had to be sincere, if I come across as a kidder then she'd never believe me.

Despite my current confusion, how to tell Ridzy, how to gain a response, the time limit that lied ahead; I knew one thing for sure. I was unquestionably in love with Ridhimma Gupta. And no matter what may come, I was not going to leave this camp until she knew how I felt and vice versa.

To Be Continued...

Thanks for reading guys, let me know what you guys think

Much Love,

Tazzy

Xxx

Edited by TazzyA - 04 August 2011 at 4:50pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PraSha_SidMamala1108anmol_sunshinenitikajaiswalRestlessWriterOvi_Tanninine2ShiningStar18-Prithi-indian_beauty

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Tazz!Hug 

It's so great to read your FF after such a LONG time. It was wonderful, i must add.Smile Sid has realized his feelings for Ridzy. Hoping for a full-on confession scene.Embarrassed Do update soon dear. Btw, how are you?Tongue What's up?

Edited by Wafa_94 - 04 August 2011 at 4:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TazzyA

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafa_94

Tazz!Hug 

It's so great to read your FF after such a LONG time. It was wonderful, i must add.Smile Sid has realized his feelings for Ridzy. Hoping for a full-on confession scene.Embarrassed Do update soon dear. Btw, how are you?Tongue What's up?

Hey yaar, glad you liked it, I've been good thanks, busy with fasting lol, how about you? How are things? Big smile X

ShiningStar18

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
tazzyHug
amazing updateClapgod after so long naLOL

TazzyA

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Tazzy Bhaabi jaan Hug

itne dino baad finally u updateTongue
u knw we were just talking about ur FF on TwitterTongue

well bck to the update its about time Sid accepted that he loves Riddhima Gupta!!!! Now I can't wait to see how he confesses to her and how she confesses to him Day Dreaming

Continue soon jaan!!!!
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Tazzy Hug

phinallyyy  updated ROFL

n how, Sid realised tht its LOVE Day Dreaming

i hope he proposes in d nxt part Embarrassed

plz, cont soon Evil Smile

TazzyA

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Reserved!!!

*unreserved*

Oh man!! Sid has finally realized his feelings for Riddhima and I'm just so glad he is not beating around the bush or anything and is clear about his feelings, willing to accept and even ready to confess them!! You go boy!!!

I simply can't wait to see how and when he confesses and more importantly Riddhima's reaction to it all (considering the marriage angle in her track, it just makes things so much more interesting..)

Please continue soon!! Please!!!! Embarrassed You are doing a marvelous job so far Clap

Edited by neet06 - 08 August 2011 at 7:16am

TazzyA

Go to top