.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TazzyA

Originally posted by shewascool90210

Lol pati dev LOL i think this is a dilema all people face with love... arre kaise confession kare yaar! LOL fikar not, knowing our ridzy, her dupatta will probably do all the talking LOL waise jaan, am glad you liked the update Big smile 

ofcourse pantiji dupatta main dil jo haiROFLROFL it sure will work, i am guarantee it 120%.

why won't i tazzy it is a lovely update!!!!StarThumbs Up
Thumbs Up
Arre banuu, kya kahe? that bloody duppatta is lethal, jiss pe woh parta hain, uski hosh hil jahte hain. It's a good thing i did not include dupatta in this FF, otherwise goodness knly knows what havoc it would have caused on all the men in the camp, ridzy has not control of the material!! LOLLOLLOL

OMG! dupatta is a curse for sure. by the way tazzy i burned that dupatta along with my other friends.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TazzyA

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Lol pati dev LOL i think this is a dilema all people face with love... arre kaise confession kare yaar! LOL fikar not, knowing our ridzy, her dupatta will probably do all the talking LOL waise jaan, am glad you liked the update Big smile 

ofcourse pantiji dupatta main dil jo haiROFLROFL it sure will work, i am guarantee it 120%.

why won't i tazzy it is a lovely update!!!!StarThumbs Up
Thumbs Up
Arre banuu, kya kahe? that bloody duppatta is lethal, jiss pe woh parta hain, uski hosh hil jahte hain. It's a good thing i did not include dupatta in this FF, otherwise goodness knly knows what havoc it would have caused on all the men in the camp, ridzy has not control of the material!! LOLLOLLOL

OMG! dupatta is a curse for sure. by the way tazzy i burned that dupatta along with my other friends.

and I was marong kharate n dreaming of Nikamma while they were burning the dupatta!!! I so wanted to burn tht crapLOL

TazzyA

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=shewascool90210][QUOTE=TazzyA][QUOTE=shewascool90210].

Lol banuu tu ne kis kis ko jala diya?? LOL
Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
This is wonderful update tazzy ClapClap but very shortUnhappy... finally ridz was love   with sid...so she should take a risk and tell him abt her feelings...bt i am thinking wat she ll tell her father...she has no time na!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TazzyA

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

This is wonderful update tazzy ClapClap but very shortUnhappy... finally ridz was love   with sid...so she should take a risk and tell him abt her feelings...bt i am thinking wat she ll tell her father...she has no time na!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed she has very little time to decide, but we'll see what happens yaar, i've yet to decide her fate LOL

And zarquu, pagal, you should've burnt it along with the rest, terre daydream toh hote rahenge LOL 
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
@zarqa
seriously woman you are never there when something important happens. here we were burning the maya curse dupatta and there you were dreaming about munda. ISH!!!!!! you missed the most important day of killing the devil re.

@tazzy

i burned the whole farzy maya shit and guess what i kicked her to hell where she is still burning

TazzyA

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

And zarquu, pagal, you should've burnt it along with the rest, terre daydream toh hote rahenge LOL 

IKR!! but kya karu yaar main day dreams mein itni kho gayi thi ke pata hi chala when they burnt itLOL

TazzyA

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

@zarqa
seriously woman you are never there when something important happens. here we were burning the maya curse dupatta and there you were dreaming about munda. ISH!!!!!! you missed the most important day of killing the devil re.

@tazzy

i burned the whole farzy maya shit and guess what i kicked her to hell where she is still burning

I knw yaar...i was slacking na Ouch 
i got an idea why don't we burn maiya's dupatta again Star

TazzyA

Go to top