Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

heyyy me first...Dancing

Indeed you are LOL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
wify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug
WOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!ClapClapamazing updateClap so riddhima ji really loves siddhant modi but cannot say anything, yup this is LOVE RE!!!!! easy to fall in love with someone but when it comes to confessing we say why should i be the first one or i don't know if should say it or notROFL

Ridzy's heart was not in the alliance, in fact, as much as she tried to avoid it, her heart was somewhere else, in the arms of a very cocky, sweet, life saving cutie. A guy who made her heart melt with one touch, glance and utterance of her name. How on earth could she marry someone else knowing that she had, without a doubt, started to develop feelings for Sid?

i seriously like this part, her heart telling her what she should do and heart never lies. she wants to be with him na, then she should tell him b/c if he finds out from someone else then she will have to answer to his question and she will have none. she loves him and she will be happy with him not with the other guy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TazzyA

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

WOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!ClapClapamazing updateClap so riddhima ji really loves siddhant modi but cannot say anything, yup this is LOVE RE!!!!! easy to fall in love with someone but when it comes to confessing we say why should i be the first one or i don't know if should say it or notROFL

Ridzy's heart was not in the alliance, in fact, as much as she tried to avoid it, her heart was somewhere else, in the arms of a very cocky, sweet, life saving cutie. A guy who made her heart melt with one touch, glance and utterance of her name. How on earth could she marry someone else knowing that she had, without a doubt, started to develop feelings for Sid?

i seriously like this part, her heart telling her what she should do and heart never lies. she wants to be with him na, then she should tell him b/c if he finds out from someone else then she will have to answer to his question and she will have none. she loves him and she will be happy with him not with the other guy.
Lol pati dev LOL i think this is a dilema all people face with love... arre kaise confession kare yaar! LOL fikar not, knowing our ridzy, her dupatta will probably do all the talking LOL waise jaan, am glad you liked the update Big smile 

.Shiva.

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update bhaabi jaan Clap

Finally Riddhima accepted that she has feelings for Sid...that she LOVES Sid!!! God now would this woman just confess to him...just take the risk..there's no love w/o risk na!!

Damn, she had vowed not to think of him, and yet there she was, thinking of him yet again

I can so understand this part *SIGH*OuchLOL

Edited by indian_beauty - 28 May 2011 at 2:16pm

TazzyA

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TazzyA

Lol pati dev LOL i think this is a dilema all people face with love... arre kaise confession kare yaar! LOL fikar not, knowing our ridzy, her dupatta will probably do all the talking LOL waise jaan, am glad you liked the update Big smile 

ofcourse pantiji dupatta main dil jo haiROFLROFL it sure will work, i am guarantee it 120%.

why won't i tazzy it is a lovely update!!!!StarThumbs Up
Thumbs Up

TazzyA

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Wonderful update bhaabi jaan Clap

Finally Riddhima accepted that she has feelings for Sid...that she LOVES Sid!!! God now would this woman just confess to him...just take the risk..there's no love w/o risk na!!

Damn, she had vowed not to think of him, and yet there she was, thinking of him yet again

I can so understand this part *SIGH*OuchLOL

Lol zarquu, pata hain, tu toh bohut ache se relate kar sakte hai hain na? LOL waise, i guess the second part to love is exactly that - risk. But kya kare, humare bhola ridzy, intni brave nahin hain. We'll see what happens next Wink & Thankyouu, Glad you liked it Smile

indian_beauty

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TazzyA

ofcourse pantiji dupatta main dil jo haiROFLROFL it sure will work, i am guarantee it 120%.

why won't i tazzy it is a lovely update!!!!StarThumbs Up
Thumbs Up
Arre banuu, kya kahe? that bloody duppatta is lethal, jiss pe woh parta hain, uski hosh hil jahte hain. It's a good thing i did not include dupatta in this FF, otherwise goodness knly knows what havoc it would have caused on all the men in the camp, ridzy has not control of the material!! LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indian_beauty.Shiva.

Go to top