India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF Fire && Ice (Page 12)

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
What a lovely FF! Please do PM me when you update. thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TazzyA

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Yaar & Will Do, Am Glad You Liked It Smile
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TazzyA

veenu yaar i sent everyone on my buddy list a pm, including you Shockedtuje mila nahin??? Aur tanni, thankyouu yaar, glad you liked it. Hopefully next time it will be longer.

nah aaya yaar

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

Originally posted by TazzyA

veenu yaar i sent everyone on my buddy list a pm, including you Shockedtuje mila nahin??? Aur tanni, thankyouu yaar, glad you liked it. Hopefully next time it will be longer.

nah aaya yaar

chal, next time i will double pm you, to ensure you recieve it LOL
PraSha_SidMa Senior Member
PraSha_SidMa
PraSha_SidMa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
TAZZZYYY!!!!
PHINALLY u updated! Thought you's forgotten abt this FF, lol.
The update was lovely, but too short. But the way you described SR's feelings wwas awesome!!!!! I loved it!!
Looking forward to have you bring SR to realise and confess their feelings! Until then, keep rockinggg!
Luv ya!
Anushka

TazzyA

mamathasridhar Goldie
mamathasridhar
mamathasridhar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
nice ff

TazzyA

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Anu - thanks yaar am glad you liked it Smile aha hopefully the confession will be good, lets see! LOL

& Thanks mama (soz don't know your name)

PraSha_SidMa

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Part 12:

Ridzy's POV:

There was silence in the room. Dead silence. Somehow it seemed reassuring, at least it meant there would be no thoughts of Sid, her mind would be much too transfixed on the silence which surrounded her. For now she welcomed it. Anything that banished thoughts of Sid from her mind was welcomed. She had contemplated their relationship, rocky friendship, enough as it was. She need not do so any more.

And yet... No. she could not think such things. It was wrong, bad, uncalled for. Because... there were things, reasons for which she could not allow herself to feel this way. She had obligations, ones that had to be tended to once they left the camp. The flirting was one thing, but then flirting was always harmless, but if she fell for Sid...

She couldn't. Mustn't. She closed her eyes and recalled her father's words...

"Ridhimma, you must remember where your duties lie. Albeit you may not care for him yet, but gradually it will develop. It must. Darling, you know I would not impose this upon you had it not been your mothers wishes. She used to dream of the day where she would dress you in a traditional red lengha, smother you in gold and watch as you became a bride. But please, if you really have any objections then let me know. I'll give you till the day you return from camp, by then I would like an answer. Soch Samajke Phesla Le Na."

She reopened her eyes, painfully acknowledging the truth. Her mother had wanted her to get married. Granted, it was not to be rushed, but her mother was dead. It was understandable that dad would want to get it over and done with, he didn't want to miss out on his only daughters wedding like his wife had. It would be much too horrific if such a thing occurred. But what to do. Ridzy's heart was not in the alliance, in fact, as much as she tried to avoid it, her heart was somewhere else, in the arms of a very cocky, sweet, life saving cutie. A guy who made her heart melt with one touch, glance and utterance of her name. How on earth could she marry someone else knowing that she had, without a doubt, started to develop feelings for Sid?

Damn, she had vowed not to think of him, and yet there she was, thinking of him yet again. But there it was, sat in front of her like an imaginary bowl of confession. She was in love with Siddhant Modi. Problem was, she couldn't tell him. It would ruin their friendship, what they had of it anyway. Not only this but... she was afraid. If she told Sid how she felt, then what was the guarantee he wouldn't laugh in her face? Guys like him had girls falling at their feet. And yet she had seen a side to him which seldom came out. A gentler, kinder, desirable side. The side of him she felt safe with, and knew she could trust.

But would she risk it? Would she really risk their friendship over feelings which could in fact be, a trick of her mind? Or would she leave it be? And accept her role as a bride to a man she did not care for, a man whom her mother had paired her with. But that would be unfair to him, the man that is. He didn't deserve a wife who's conflicted, who had feelings for another. That would be treacherous, to say the least.

Sadly, she looked at the calender beside her table. Four days remained till she had to go home. Till she had to give her dad an answer, one for all she knew, could go either way. She knew she could not marry this man, this stranger. And yet she also knew she could not tell Sid how she felt... could she? Sighing agitatedly, she slumped onto the bed and began to brainstorm. Was there a possible way out of this?

To Be Continued...

Thanks For Reading Guys. Let Me Know What You Think.

Much Love,

Tazzy

Xxx

Edited by TazzyA - 28 May 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PraSha_SidMamala1108sonia1000mamathasridharRestlessWriterjacobharry10011Ovi_Tanni-Prithi-romiosugar1ssdtvgojanwhispa

Go to top