Fan Fictions

SR FF Fire && Ice (Page 10)

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Part 11:

Ridzy's POV

Surreal. Could such feeling's be true? Attraction was one thing, but somehow, it seemed, with Sid there was more. It couldn't be more than attraction and yet she feared to delve deeper into what it could be. A few weeks, that's all it had taken, if even that, for this attraction to manifest. But that was it, nothing more and nothing less, she refused to even consider that what she felt could be more than desire.

The room was in tatters. Both Jatin and Millie had left it in an appalling state. It irked her yes, but not enough to actually clean up their mess. After all she was not a maid, she shouldn't be required to pick up after other's. 'I wonder how Sid's doing?' she thought. Had he dried off after his abysmal swimming session? Or had he remained in the sun? It seemed reckless, somehow, the way they had flirted earlier. Could two enemies really go from angst to fatal friends within the space of a few weeks? Contemplating such things hurt her head, she was supposed to be having a nice lie in. How stupid of her to think it would go successfully. As usual Sid had consumed her thoughts and was refusing to leave.

Sid's POV:

He could not think straight. The sun was still beating down on him, and by now his clothes had even dried to a crisp. Yet he had no desire to move. He simply wished to lie there and think of Ridzy. It's not as if he could think of much else anyway. With her on his mind, there was hardly any room for much else. Sad but true.

Did she feel the same? Could she? The way she had been acting earlier would have suggested that she did. But then, who can trust mere actions? They are often misconstrued. What if, he thought, allowing himself to fantasise for a few seconds, what if she did feel the same? The same pull? The same attraction? Should he confront her? Or allow her to assess her feelings similar to what he was doing?

It was confusing. On the one hand he wanted to explore further, see if there was a potential in what they felt, or actually discovering WHAT it is they felt. And yet he was scared, what if pressing too much proved to be a mistake? What if all of this was in his head, and their feelings were not as they seem? Both him and Ridzy had started to get along, would he risk ruining the peace with his advances? Or would he stumble upon something beyond his wildest expectations?

Both the young, confused teens sat and thought. What did the future hold? They both fought what they felt, and instead believed the alternative reasons. After all, they were easier to comprehend than the truth. Easier to understand and grasp onto. For if they started to fall into the truth, it may break them. Or, if they are lucky, it may make them...

To Be Continued...

Thanks for reading, Let me know what you guys think.

Much Love,

Tazzy.

Xxx

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PraSha_SidMamala1108mamathasridharjacobharry10011RestlessWriterOvi_Tanni-veena.shona--Prithi-Rajinilicious-Harshu-indian_beauty

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
very nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TazzyA

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

very nice update

Thanks Yaar
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
ResEmbarrassed

EDITED:

OMG Bhabhi jaan u finally updated Shocked LOL
Ek toh u updated after a century & on top of it such a short update :x :P
Not fair Unhappy LOL
Next time Plzz make it a li'll longer Embarrassed

Coming to the update
Awesome as always :)
Loved how u described both SR's POV's Embarrassed
Both r nikamme's don't wanna accept their feelings AngryLOL

Hope they confess to each other soon Embarrassed

Plzz continue soon & don't take 1mth to update LOL

Luv ya <333

Edited by -Harshu- - 20 May 2011 at 10:59pm

TazzyA

mala1108 Senior Member
mala1108
mala1108

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
very nice updates... i read pt8 to pt11 today... i really love your FF... the way you described SR minds and feelings... they were mindblowing...
love SR scenes
continue soon
And can you pls pm me when you update the next part
thanx 4 the update

TazzyA

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mala110863

very nice updates... i read pt8 to pt11 today... i really love your FF... the way you described SR minds and feelings... they were mindblowing...
love SR scenes
continue soon
And can you pls pm me when you update the next part
thanx 4 the update

Will do yaar, & thanks for the feedback. Glad you like the FF Smile
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

finally u updated

very nice part yaarClap

bt y didnt u pm meAngry

TazzyA

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
By god!!!!!!!!![:O]

do u have remember abt this ff ????[:S]...i thought u forgot to write this ff Big smile

beautiful part as always...the way u described sid and ridhima's POV...it's amazing...btw this update is very shortUnhappy ...bt smthing is better frm nothing...so cnt mind 4 this short updateSmile...please continue soonHug...

TazzyA

Go to top