Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gad u liked it guys πŸ˜ƒ n aha jatin yes, he is the interruptor but he is also the one who is helping them in his own way lol, πŸ˜† next update shall come soon 😊 xxx
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bhabhi jaan Plzz update soon πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
bhaani jaan....ab aur kitna intezar karna padega hume.....plz jaldi update karo jiπŸ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail
oye its been lyk wat 2 months or soπŸ€” 
do u plan on updating this FF??
TazzyA thumbnail
Arre Zarquu Mere Pyaare Devrani-ji Ye Lo Apni Update πŸ˜† xx

Part 10:
Sid's POV:

What was happening to him? It seemed that no matter what he did, said or thought, Ridzy would always end up on his mind. It was ridiculous! No girl had ever affected his mental state of mind before. No girl had ever affected him in such a way that he would put his own life at risk to save hers! And for all the life of him, Sid could figure out why he was so drawn to Ridzy. A few weeks ago he could barely stand the sight of her. Her voice irritated him! Yet now he found her exceptionally beautiful, so much so that he was left speechless at times when she was near. Her voice echoed like a sweet melody in the room when she spoke. Much like her beauty, it had him mesmerised.

"ARGH!!!!" He exclaimed in frustration. He simply couldn't understand what these weird feelings were, was it possible, by some bizarre stroke of luck, some unknown possibility that he was in lo--

"NO!" he practically shouted to himself, "Don't even think like that Sid. There is no possible way on earth that you could feel like that towards Ridzy. Now just breathe, too much stress is not good for your health at the moment. I am fairly sure that there is a reasonable explanation as to why you feel the way you do. You just have to calm down and not jump to stupid conclusions."

After his self-pep-talk, Sid sat up in the small bed that he'd been put in. At first it had hurt to move, but gradually the pain had subsided and was merely a dull ache now. He wondered how the tasks were going. Had his team mates continued with the expedition? Or had things come to a standstill following the aftermath of his injuries? Sid really couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. After all it's not as if he'd had any critical injuries, he'd simply suffered a mild concussion, with a bit of internal bleeding, a few bruised ribs, oh and a gash on his forehead. Those weren't even life threatening injuries! And yet everyone seemed to be treating him the same as they would treat a handicapped person! He was still ready and able to do things. If only the nurses allowed him to move! Sighing, he decided that being cooped up in the depressing little hospital cabin was going to make no improvements to his mood. Slowly he began to rise from the bed, put his sandals on, and make his way out of the door, careful not to make any vast movements for fear of doubling over in pain.

Once he had gotten outside, he ambled over to the lake. The sun was shining down upon it so serenely, casting a powerful fiery light across it. Smiling, he sat down on a stray log and leaned his back against the mangled oak tree that stood tall beside the lake, almost as if it was trying to protect it with it's great height. As he leaned, he closed his eyes and soaked up the blazing hot rays of sunlight. If he had been deemed to rest, then rest he would, but he refused to do so stuffed up inside. If he was going to rest, then it would be outside, at least then he would get a tan as well!

He had been resting for all but 5 minutes, when suddenly, he felt flecks of water splatter his face. Opening his eyes in annoyance, he saw who his attacker was. Sat beside him was Ridzy, smiling as if she had just inhaled happy gas. For a moment he was thrown aback, he very rarely saw a smile on her face, normally she'd be too busy frowning or arguing to even show a slight smirk, let alone a full blown smile. For a moment he just stared at her, she truly was impeccably beautiful. The sunlight had cast a luminous glow around her, creating a somewhat shiny halo above her head. He could have stared at her for ages on end, but somehow he had to find his voice, these unknown feelings were scary enough without him having to give into them. Clearing his throat, he began to talk, "And what, may I ask, do you think you're doing?" he asked her in mock irritation trying not to let her presence affect him. Grinning happily, she replied,

"Well you looked like you needed to cool down, so I thought I'd help you out. Anyway why aren't you resting?"

"I was until you showed up and disturbed me!" he answered, trying to hold back a laugh. Was it his imagination or were they actually flirting?

"Oh, so you think I was disturbing you do you?" asked ridzy, sceptically. Before Sid could comprise a reply, he felt a torrent of water hit him in the face. He shook his head vigorously, trying to shake away the water tendrils. Through hooded, water soaked eyes, he could see Ridzy laughing at him, her hand dripping from the evidence of her devious act. Her laughter was magical, it almost had him in a trance, almost. Fighting the urge to just gaze at her, he dipped his hand into the lake, cupped a handful of water, and set it launching towards Ridzy with a triumphant smile. Her laughter immediately stopped as she stared at him in shock, for a second, he thought she was going to storm off in anger, but instead she shook the water from her face, smiled, and leaned close.

Her proximity made Sid nervous. He never knew what to do when she was close to him, he lost all control of his senses, and right now all he could do was stare at her perfectly rosy lips and her shimmering hazel eyes, gleaming mischievously at him. He had the unbearable urge to kiss her. It was stupid and strange but also very true. He wanted to lightly stroke her lips with his thumb, feel the softness of them against his skin. She stopped moving towards him and waited about a cm from his face before whispering, "Enjoy the swim". For a few seconds, Sid was bewildered, what did she mean 'enjoy the swim'? As far as he knew, he wasn't planning on swimming any-time soon, he was much to transfixed on wanting to kiss her. Before he could make his move Ridzy made hers. With an almighty shove, she pushed him into the lake, and heard the satisfactory splash as he went in.

Splashing about crazily, he looked up at her as he resurfaced, and spluttered angrily, "What the hell did you do that for? Are you mental?" he was soaked through, his clothes were wet beyond compare, and he resembled the looks of a very watery fish! Giggling sweetly Ridzy replied to the fiery question,

"Like I said Sid, you looked like you needed cooling down, so I thought I'd help you."

Sid was about to retort, when she once again leaned in close. But this time instead of splashing him with water, she simply whispered, "It's your own fault, you shouldn't be so hot." and with that she retreated, gave him a sly wink, and then walked away, leaving him floating in the water, with a very baffled expression on his face. He watched silently as she left, he seemed to once again be rendered speechless. What had just happened? Had she really just called him hot? Or was it a trick of his mind? As he contemplated these questions, he decided that he ought to get out of the water. Up until then he hadn't realised that his heart had been hammering relentlessly in his chest. It always happened when Ridzy was with him, his heart would simply have an increased palpitation session.

When he'd gotten out of the water, he resumed his sitting position on the log. Dripping wet he closed his eyes again and tried very hard not to listen to his heart. Tried not to hear it calling Ridzy's name, tried very hard to ignore that niggling little voice that was telling him why he felt like this. Because these feelings terrified him, he didn't want to feel them, face them or even understand them. They were petrifying, new and alien to him. And until he knew how to handle them, he refused to feel them or even acknowledge them. But little did Sid know, that sometimes it's not as easy to control one's feelings as it may seem. And his feelings for Ridzy were not going to simply go away if he ignored them, but instead they would grow far stronger that he could possibly control...

To Be Continued.....

Thanks for reading guys, let me know what you guys think.

By Tazzy

Xxx

indian_beauty thumbnail
oye hoye my bhaabi jaan πŸ€—
tussi cha gayi ji...maine aaj hi kaha aur aaj hi update....I'm impressedπŸ˜†

anywho back to ur update
as always it was FAB FAB FAB πŸ‘

Sid is such an idiot denying his feelingsπŸ˜†
God dammit nikamme you LOVE her....accept it😳

the near the lake part was cute😳
Ridzi flirting and calling Sid HOT😲☺️

He is definitely HOT HOT HOT☺️☺️☺️

Now plzzzz don't take months to update the next part warna πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago
TazzyA thumbnail
@Zarquu πŸ˜† aha well seeing as it was my darling devrani who asked me, how could i not update?? lol waise i am glad u liked it, i wasn't really to suure on what to write, but i decided the whole flirting thing would be quite good 😊 xxx
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally u updated!!!!!

I thought u forget about this......
awesome part as usual......
The lake part was soooo chweeet.....d way ridzy flirting him it too cute.....& she said sid his hottttttt....hayeeeeee
Sid wants to avoid his feeling for ridzy....bt i think he is in love with........

Cn wait 4 the next part.....continue soon......bt plzzzzz dnt take so many times to update next part.........
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bhabhi jaan πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Finallllyyyyyyy u updated πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I thought u forgot abt dis FF πŸ˜†

anyways coming to d update

It was FABULOUS

Sid is such a Buddhu πŸ˜† trying to avoid his feelings. But he's in Love & sooner or later he'll hav to accept it 😳

The near d lake scene was sooo cute 😳
I loved all d flirting πŸ˜‰
& Hailaaaaa Ridz called him HOT 😲😲
He is definitely HOT ☺️☺️

Can't wait 4 d next part
Continue superrrrrrr soon....
Tazzy!πŸ€—

Welcome back! we missed you!

Anyway thanks for finally updating!! Ridhimma flirting!! Oh my gosh!😲

Anyway loved it!! Dont take too long to update!!