Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Tazzy bhabhi🤣

Plzz update soon😈

PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hellloooooooooo there Tazzy!!! 🤗
Well, I just read the whole FF in one go, and Oh-Em-Gee, it. is. just. too. good!! 👏⭐️👏
No srsly, you are doing a great job and I love all the romance and hawt hawt SR scenes ☺️😳. Especially the lake scene and cabin scene(s)😍. God those were awesome ☺️❤️.
Do update soon and please PM me when you do so. Thankiiess.
Anushka 😎

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sidma_love

Tazzy bhabhi🤣

Plzz update soon😈

ROFLROFLROFL

bhaabi jaan plz apne sweet sweet devaro/saalio par thoda rehem karo aur jaldi update karo jii😛
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: indian_beauty

🤣🤣🤣

bhaabi jaan plz apne sweet sweet devaro/saalio par thoda rehem karo aur jaldi update karo jii😛

Exactly😈

🤣🤣🤣

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidma_love

Exactly😈

🤣🤣🤣

Arre nikkamio! mere umar itni bhi nahin hain ki tum log mujhe bhaabhi kaho!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 9:

Just as the two were drifting into a lulled sense of sleep, a figure burst into the room. The noise of the door startled both ridzy and sid, so much so that ridzy toppled over onto the floor face-first! "OMG sid your awake!" exclaimed the voice. Without even looking up from her painful posture, ridzy knew who the voice belonged to, the one and only Jatin! As ridzy began to rise, he strode forward, nearly knocking her back down again in a bid to embrace sid in a brotherly hug! "Yaar you had us all worried, you had lost so much blood, I guess this'll teach you not to be Mr. Heroic in the future eh?" said Jatin jokingly. Sid gazed at ridzy, whom by now was glancing towards the ground, ashamed that he had undergone such pain because of her. Whilst staring at her with full intensity he replied to Jatin, "The boulder crushing me isn't what I was afraid of, it was losing something else far more precious than my own life that petrified me." as ridzy slowly glanced up to meet his gaze, she could feel herself going a familiar shade of red, had he really just indirectly pronounced that saving her life was more important than the protection of his own? As their eyes locked, they both felt the magnetic pull of their hearts calling to each other. Without even asking the question, ridzy could see in sid's eyes that he meant every word he had just said to Jatin. Somehow this did not give her a sense of tranquillity, instead it worried her. What did it mean? If sid was willing to risk his life to save hers & not even fear the consequences, then surely it mean that he cared about her?

Or was it just her imagination? Perhaps he did it simply out of humanity as opposed to Lo-

"Don't be silly!" ridzy chided herself, "sid couldn't possibly feel that way about you, after all you two can barely stand each other!" but then a small voice, barely audible amongst her argumentative brainwaves, whispered, "but what if he does? What other reason could there be for his rescue? For the way he looks at you? For your lack of control when around him? What other reason is there for the increased heartbeats when the two of you are in close proximity, do you honestly believe that you and sid cannot stand each other? Look into your heart ridzy, deep within, and maybe you'll realise that you are very far from the actual reality of the answer you seek."

Shaking her head, ridzy walked away from the bed, avoided sid's confused expression, and left the room as swiftly as she could. Once outside, she sat down on a bench that was situated nearby. As she perched herself on the cold, damp surface, she threw her head back and gazed at the stars above. "What's happening to me?!" She asked herself " Why can't I control myself when I am around him? Why do I feel so drawn to him? So afraid when he is hurt? So speechless when he touches me? So confused when he looks at me? Why can't I fight this strange desire to be near him? To want him? Is that little voice right? Is there something more than angst between sid and myself? If so then WHAT exactly IS this feeling? Can it be defined?" as she shook her head in contempt, she realised that her self-questioning was only confusing her brain more than it originally was! She closed her eyes, "perhaps what I need is rest, today has been a climactic day, and all my emotions are muddled up, a good night's rest should be beneficial to me." and with that she got up and made her way towards her teams cabin. Hopefully by tomorrow her brain would be clear of all confusions. Before she made it all the way to her cabin, she peeked a glance through the camp hospital window, and felt a quiet satisfaction upon seeing sid's sleeping figure. Instantly she felt a smile spread across her lips, he looked so angelic and peaceful sleeping, she felt her heartbeat beating faster. "oh no it's getting worse" she backed away from the window, and made a hast retreat towards the cabin, the sooner she got some sleep the sooner she would be rid of all the delusions! And with that she went into the cabin, but little did she know that her feelings were only going to get stronger...

To Be Continued....

Thanks For Reading, Let Me Know What You Guys Think.

By Tazzy.

Xxx

Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago
Tazzy! Awesome as always!! SR do have an unbreakable bond! I love the way you describe the magnetic pull between them!!

I know Im being greedy but I wish it was longer!!😳