Fan Fictions

SR FF Fire && Ice

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay so it seems the old forum has been disabled or sumin coz i cant seem to post my new update on there, ah well, i'll post it here, and also post the links from my previous updates.

Gosh looking back on my last update I realise how long it has been, I guess I just haven't really had much time to update and since the whole CMG drama happened I guess my heart really wasn't in it either. But a dear friend of mine, harshuu, reminded me that although it is difficult to do so, it is good to complete what ones starts. So this update is for U Jaan :)

Part 8:

Ridzy sat and gazed at sid, willing him to wake up. He had always managed to intercept her thoughts before, surely he could do the same now? She took his hand in hers and bent her head down gently onto the edge of the bed, "Sid I am so sorry, this is completely my fault, I am so sorry for not paying heed to your words, please wake up, you have to wake up, otherwise....." Ridzy left the sentence unfinished, truth be told she herself did not know how to complete it, instead a fresh wave of tears seemed to express themselves from her tear-ducts.

"Otherwise you'll have no-one to annoy you right?" a soft whisper spoke, ridzy's head shot up like a lightning bolt. Sid was awake! A smile spread itself across her face, this time tears of sheer joy splattered her face, and before she could control herself, she began kissing sid's forehead and cheeks, "yes yes, who else will annoy me if anything ever happened to you!" she soon realised what she was doing, and abruptly stopped. As she began to back away, sid brought his hand to her cheek and slowly brushed her tears away, "how could I possibly leave you here on your own? You cant even read a map and yet you somehow expect to survive all else the world has to throw at you?! Someone has to be there to save you right?"

She looked into his chocolate brown eyes, momentarily speechless. How is it possible for someone to have such a mesmerising effect on a person, so much so that they are rendered oblivious to all else around them? She merely nodded in response to his question, her cheek tingling from where his hand perched.

"I should go get the doctor, or at least the nurse, they need to check that everything's okay" she began to move away, when sid, gripped her arm, gently yet with a force like iron, which stopped her mid-stride. "Don't, not yet, I want it to be just me & you for a few minutes, lay here with me, so long as you're here nothing can happen to me" Once again ridzy was speechless, she didn't know what to do, her heart was yearning to give into its desires and sid's request, but her brain feared the mere concept of these feelings, what were they? After all she had yet to establish how she felt towards sid, why he mattered so much to her, why she seemed to lose all senses around him. As she searched in his eyes for a reason to back away, she found none, instead she saw complete sincerity.

He smiled softly, "Please? Just for a few minutes?" nodding her head in submission, she climbed into the gentle surface of the bed, she felt sid wrap his arms around her, instantly she felt the familiar speeding of her heart accelerate. she rested her head on his chest am smiled, she could feel the warmth of his chest, but more than that, she could hear the fast beats of his own heart, "your hearts beating really fast" she told sid, "hmm you kind of have that effect on me,"

her smile widened as she let herself simply be lost in the moment, she may not yet know how she feels for sid, but right here right now, this felt right, shivers travelled through her body as sid ran his fingers through her hair, she whispered "I'm glad your safe". Sid tilted her head upwards, kissed her forehead softly, sending electrical currents coursing through both of them, as of the were bonded, "with you, I'll always be safe." and with that the two of them simply lay, unaware of how deep their feelings were taking them, unknown to their own heart's calls.

To Be Continued....

Thanks For Reading, Let Me Know What You Guys Think.

By Tazzy.

Xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tazzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ€—πŸ€—

OOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGG
U updated ur FF
I can't tell u how happy I felt wen I saw ur PM πŸ˜ƒ
Thank u soooooooo much 4 continuing dis beautiful FF & thanx 4 dedicating dis part to me 😳

Coming to d update

Brilliant as usual πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
d way u showed Ridz concern 4 Sid is so beautiful
They r unaware of their actual feelings still dey shares a beautiful & strong bond 😳

Loved d dialogue '' with u I'll always b safe '' Simple yet so beautiful 😳

Tazzy sweetie ur a brilliant writer Plzzz never stop writing..
and I'll make sure dat u complete dis FF 😈

B/w CMG jungle is LOCKED phoreverrrrrr πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ dat's why ur not able to post there

Continue soon....

Luv ya
Harshita
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tazzy πŸ€—

First of all ur wrote a SR FF n I don't know about it 
Anyways....glad I found it....will read all the parts n then commentπŸ˜›

and u better PM me when u update next time

Luv,
Zarqa!!!
Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago
TazzyA thumbnail
Harshuuu u requested for an update yaar so i thought as a new years gift to u i would update my FF just for my jaanu 😊 and lol hai la! *taz runs from scary harshuu* lol do not throw chappals yaar i shall complete it, well i'll try to πŸ˜† aha am glad u liked it 😊 xx
TazzyA thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Tazzy πŸ€—

First of all ur wrote a SR FF n I don't know about it 
Anyways....glad I found it....will read all the parts n then commentπŸ˜›

and u better PM me when u update next time

Luv,
Zarqa!!!

Zarquu jaan its coz ur not on my PM list πŸ˜• nikkami IF has deleted half of my friends since i have been away 😭 kambaqt internet its useless! Waise i have re-added u to my PM list, i hope u do like the FF 😊 xx

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TazzyA

Zarquu jaan its coz ur not on my PM list πŸ˜• nikkami IF has deleted half of my friends since i have been away 😭 kambaqt internet its useless! Waise i have re-added u to my PM list, i hope u do like the FF 😊 xx

Tazzyyyyyy it's completely ok....now I'm on ur frnd's list toh I expect a PM from u when u update....just read the first part and I love SexyFace n Chudail....they're gonna kill each otherπŸ˜†
-Harshu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TazzyA

Harshuuu u requested for an update yaar so i thought as a new years gift to u i would update my FF just for my jaanu 😊and lol hai la! *taz runs from scary harshuu* lol do not throw chappals yaar i shall complete it, well i'll try to πŸ˜†aha am glad u liked it 😊xx

Thank u soooooooo much 4 dis New Year Gift πŸ˜ƒ
And not TRY u'll hav to complete it Varna 😈

Just kidding πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Update it wen u get time
But Plzz complete it unlike ur moody wife Bannu who gets bore & never finishes her FF's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Zarquu nikammi hw come u don't know abt dis beautiful FF
Go & read all d parts its just Beautiful 😳
TazzyA thumbnail
Haan Ji Zarquuu Pakka main pm karoongi jab update kar lethi hoon! lol and harshu my dear pati dev does not complete their FF's?? lol seems i may have to go chudail on her!!! lol πŸ˜† and aha yes yaar i will complete it πŸ˜† xx
-Harshu- thumbnail
Tazzy u know na ur wife is soooooooo moody she easily gets bored & leave her FF's in middle only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And ya u need to show ur Sexyface avatar to her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vaise ur d hubby & she is ur wife right ??? I am a li'll confused πŸ˜†

Anyways will solve dis confusion later
Right now I am feeling vry sleepy πŸ˜†
So good night