Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #18|Invites Only-Dhoom Machale (Page 77)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!ROFL
when i saw that nast eye i wa slike is that who i think it is and BAME!!!! hormaan was there and and i so like how the vm maker did that part of tiger, but even in vm that sick man does not leave siddhima alone.
ROFL

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

OMG!!!!!!!!!ROFL
when i saw that nast eye i wa slike is that who i think it is and BAME!!!! hormaan was there and and i so like how the vm maker did that part of tiger, but even in vm that sick man does not leave siddhima alone.
ROFL
Exactlly bani. dar lagta hain kahin sher naa aa jaye...........ROFL ROFL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

OMG!!!!!!!!!ROFL
ROFL
ROFLROFLsher or lusty man re
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by monty22

OMG!!!!!!!!!ROFL
ROFL
ROFLROFLsher or lusty man re
 ROFL ROFL so true. 
OK bani Hug i have to go see u later .
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
bye monty and see you laterHug
Sanam_88 Groupbie
Sanam_88
Sanam_88

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, so sorry I'm posting here haven't been invited eek, but I agree with everyone about Pavitra.. I mean I don't know who she is (haven't seen splitzville) but i googled her last night and got all these nangi nangi pix Ermm dunno what her personality is, but my impression of her is tht shes not so innocent/sweet plus since splitzville is a reality show, i duno bt her acting skills either Confused though she looks to be pretty

hey, they announced this show bk in oct n tht they approached karan, wonder wt the hold up was? i also wonder this quote from karan abt not having the dates.. could tht quote be an old one n the date conflict was with BHPH cameo shooting? else wt else is he busy with Question

sry once again for posting, hope im welcome here - im pretty new in IF in general, formerly casual fan of Karan but recently become a full on fan after seeing his cameo, now halfway through watching DMG online - love it! Big smile (i dont have starone so had no clue bt it) but hope to see lots more of KW!!

I just youtubed Pavitra MTV Splitzvilla and got a vid of her bathing another grl and they kiss at the end :| :|

Edited by Sanam_88 - 04 January 2011 at 9:02pm
ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I just happened to stalk here and I see people talking more about Pavitra here than Karan Wahi, just to remind you guys, this AT is meant for discussing Karan Wahi not Pavitra or rather Apavitra peopleROFL

And those complaining about Pavitra, guys offscreen and onscreen are two different things. What u r seeing on google is onscreen thing required by MTV Splitsvilla show............all she was doing is fulfilling show requirements so its Splitsvilla thats a dirty show not the contestants fulfilling the requirements.................some actors have to do that in order to make money.........not everyone can get lucky like Karan Wahi without going to acting school get a main lead role at the age of 18 and without knowing an A of acting can rock the show and gradually improvise overnight so much that they win the best newcomer award...................However, I am not a fan of Pavitra nor do I like her, but I don't judge people............the bikini pics and bathing scenes are requirements of that MTV disgusting non-family show, so hate the show and not the person for coming up with such dirty requirements, bcoz Pavitra also has a pic of her in Saree too............

So, guys people stop judging actors without even knowing who they are offscreen........and please discuss Karan Wahi here rather than Pavitra................

And one more thing.................trust Karan Wahi, he ain't a loose character who is gonna let just any female touch him and seduce him to going to bed......................he is a grown up man and very decent guy who knows his physical proximities very well.............................and I am telling that from personal observation............so stop picking on Pavitra and discuss Karan Wahi.............

The Pavitra chapter better close here as I don't wanna see any further discussions on it..........in this AT as this is all about Karan Wahi

and ya if you still can't get over hating Pavitra then use the toilet stall walls in your schools and colleges to write "I hate Pavitra" instead of making this Pavitra AT ApavitraEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by Khushi007 - 04 January 2011 at 9:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monty22-Harshu-

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

I just happened to stalk here and I see people talking more about Pavitra here than Karan Wahi, just to remind you guys, this AT is meant for discussing Karan Wahi not Pavitra or rather Apavitra peopleROFL

And those complaining about Pavitra, guys offscreen and onscreen are two different things. What u r seeing on google is onscreen thing required by MTV Splitsvilla show............all she was doing is fulfilling show requirements so its Splitsvilla thats a dirty show not the contestants fulfilling the requirements.................some actors have to do that in order to make money.........not everyone can get lucky like Karan Wahi without going to acting school get a main lead role at the age of 18 and without knowing an A of acting can rock the show and gradually improvise overnight so much that they win the best newcomer award...................However, I am not a fan of Pavitra nor do I like her, but I don't judge people............the bikini pics and bathing scenes are requirements of that MTV disgusting non-family show, so hate the show and not the person for coming up with such dirty requirements, bcoz Pavitra also has a pic of her in Saree too............

So, guys people stop judging actors without even knowing who they are offscreen........and please discuss Karan Wahi here rather than Pavitra................

And one more thing.................trust Karan Wahi, he ain't a loose character who is gonna let just any female touch him and seduce him to going to bed......................he is a grown up man and very decent guy who knows his physical proximities very well.............................and I am telling that from personal observation............so stop picking on Pavitra and discuss Karan Wahi.............

The Pavitra chapter better close here as I don't wanna see any further discussions on it..........in this AT as this is all about Karan Wahi

and ya if you still can't get over hating Pavitra then use the toilet stall walls in your schools and colleges to write "I hate Pavitra" instead of making this Pavitra AT ApavitraEmbarrassedLOL

ROFL 
khushi oops Madam ji Winkfor me wahi is more imp.i don't care about pavitra.........LOL but i  just hope that she will match wahi's level acting. she is new comer .Damn she is lucky.she has get chance to work with wahi.  Embarrassed

it's best oppertunity for wahi......SP channel, imtiyaz ali, good PH. super duper hit script, plus wahi's magic........Embarrassed  i m scare about that if she can't match that level. then everything will be ruined. Confused but i believe in my wahi's baba magic. he is best no doubt. he will always precious for me.Wink 
no more pavitra .only my wahi baba............Day Dreaming

Go to top