Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Star Screen Award Nomination (Page 2)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Thanks for sharing the list, hope Hrithik and Aishwarya wins, they were amazing in Guzaarish! Wink
same here!! Rooting for HA!!

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I agree with you guys, this year didn't belong to no actresses. Noting from any actress blew me away. There were some good ones, but not great performances.

But what did Koko do in Atithi'Tum Kab Jaoge to get a nomination for the comic role? lol I watched the film recently and she did nothing funny. She was just playing a wife to ajay. Kareena totally deserved it for G3 than she did. But I guess since bebo is nominated in the popular category they are giving it to Koko.  But I still think Koko doesn't deserve the nomination for best comic actors.

From these nominations I want Anuska from BBB to win best actress. She is the only one from those list that I liked in terms of performance.

Best actor Ajay Devgan for Once Upon A Time In Mumbia has to win. I mean have to win. Or I will bash bollywood awards lol

Best director: Milan Luthria - Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai

Best film- Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai

Edited by lensahunte08 - 01 January 2011 at 5:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_lsheeeruky786

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
okay like seriously W*H!!!

Ranbir and Katrina
* Hrithik and Aishwarya
* Salman and Sonakshi
* Imran and Sonam
* Rishi and Neetu Kapoor

you are nominating Salman sonakshi and rishi-Neetu but NOT Sonam Abhay and Srk Kajol??? Okay Imran and Sonam were cute btu Abhay and Sonam were HOT!! Who made this list?? I know for a fact it's not the fansLOL Something is wrong now..Obviously Ranbir and Kat will win SICK!! Maybe they didn't voted srk cuz they were scared..his fans will vote for him only and srk will win like he use too..they stopped nominating Srk since Rab ne..

Edited by Zareena - 01 January 2011 at 10:39pm
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
how come Ranveer and ANushka aren't in the list?? They're defi better than Rishi Neetu and Salman SonakshiLOL So disappointed man..making me so angry!! even last year aamir asin were nominated and this year salman sonakshi but no srk-kajol!! How is hrithik ash got nominated?? Abhay said right..awards are Family fareROFL Now either Rishi-Neetu will win or Ranbir kat..award to ghar he ahye ga naROFL lage rahoooWinkLOL

Edited by Zareena - 01 January 2011 at 10:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters

chatpati900 Senior Member
chatpati900
chatpati900

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
8 nominations for best actor? Seriously? Wacko

Edited by chatpati900 - 01 January 2011 at 10:48pm

ruky786

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
^^I know CRAZY!!!! A person should sleep when the nomination video comes upLOL
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

* Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy - Karthik Calling Karthik
* Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy - My Name Is Khan
I loved both KCK and MNIK music and it's made by the same people so it doesn't matter whether they win for either sountrack

-Zarwulicious-

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

I agree with you guys, this year didn't belong to no actresses. Noting from any actress blew me away. There were some good ones, but not great performances.

But what did Koko do in Atithi'Tum Kab Jaoge to get a nomination for the comic role? lol I watched the film recently and she did nothing funny. She was just playing a wife to ajay. Kareena totally deserved it for G3 than she did. But I guess since bebo is nominated in the popular category they are giving it to Koko.  But I still think Koko doesn't deserve the nomination for best comic actors.

From these nominations I want Anuska from BBB to win best actress. She is the only one from those list that I liked in terms of performance

Best actor Ajay Devgan for Once Upon A Time In Mumbia has to win. I mean have to win. Or I will bash bollywood awards lol

Best director: Milan Luthria - Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai

Best film- Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai

I think koko deserves that spot. We have different views but she was too funny in the movie, I thought so. The expressions she made was funny enough for me. I actually related to her character, I get annoyed when guests stay too long in the house...lol

For best actress award, If Kajol is in the nomination she seriously needs to win it for MNIK. She made me cry on one scene and trust me it's hard to make me cry since I cry only when srk cries...lol but kajol made me cry on the movie. She deserves to win in my opinion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.ruky786

Go to top