Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakusha's faith vs Dutta's cynicism (Page 4)

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
@Dancingdoll
Jab Pyaar karoon toh sirf pyaar karoon
Aisi shiddat se karoon, ki har be-pyaari cheez dhundhli lage!

Kept the best for the last Liz! Awesome post! You have captured Naku's essence very aptly. Naku's strength lies in just one word - Love....Love in its purest form...Because its this love which makes the most complicated issues, simple...Your perception changes towards every aspect of your life...Your vision becomes tunneled....The tunnel that ONLY converges to love from every walk of your life...When the goal, vision and the means to achieve it becomes ONE, Its simple to make decision in even testing times....

For eg: Say, you love Dutta unconditionally and he is infuriated and is totally ignoring/insulting you. If you love him, you know what he is going through. You can parse his exterior and see that love still prevails but has been fogged. Now, If Love is your destination, what would be the means? To dump a guy who is not accepting you or stick to him, in his thick and thin, whether he likes it or not? Obviously latter one - right? This is what I mean when I say that love makes your decision power strong because the options in your hand are very few....They are right options and will lead to your love....Naku follows her heart, she lives for her love...Hence, her life is simple, her thoughts are simple, her actions are simple, all bourne out of love....This is my personal experience that Love removes the web of confusion, it never leads you to a crossroad and makes you stand in the middle of it and work out which route would be the best...Because Love has only 1 route.....This is a simple philosophy that Naku follows....She doesnt complicate things by sitting and wondering what Kala would do next...She spends her moments in love...She takes things as they come....Because Love is in itself a time consuming activity!! LOLLOL

I have never written off Naku for Dutta. She compliments him in every way, just like a Yin Yang. He was the deranged crossword puzzle, she arranged him precisely....she is the key to his lock...I wouldnt go into the details here because all former posts have covered this aspect...Your post itself has hit the bull's eye here...

[/QUOTE]

Hey Nikki,

Good to see that Damon, momentarily, let you off for the mere mortals on the LTL forum. LOLLOLLOL

Thank you for summarising that intangible, mysterious feeling which makes the world go round and many times unhinged as a "vision.... tunneled....The tunnel that ONLY converges to love from every walk of your life...The world would have been such a better place.

Looking at Nakusha everytime, reminds me of these lines from the 73's movie....Hanste Zakham". This song now belongs to Nakusha and Dutta for me. Embarrassed

"betaab dil kee, tamannaa yahee hain

tumhe chaahenge, tumhe poojenge

tumhe apanaa khudaa banaayenge

sune sune khwaabo mein, jab tak tum naa aaye the

khushiyaan thee sab aauron kee, gam bhee saare paraaye the

apane se bhee chhupaayee thee, dhadakan apane seene kee

hum ko jeenaa padataa thaa, khwaayeesh kab thee jeene kee

ab jo aa ke tum ne, humei jeenaa seekhaa diyaa hain

chalo duniyaan nayee basaayenge

bheegee bheegee palakon par, sapane kitane sajaaye hain

dil mein jitanaa andheraa thaa, utane ujaale aaye hain

tum bhee hum ko jagaanaa naa ,baaho mein jo so jaaye

jaise khushaboo fulon me, tum mein yoo hee kho jaaye

pal bhar kisee janam me, kabhee chhoote naa saath apanaa

tumhe ayese gale lagaayenge

Edited by KavitaDR - 02 January 2011 at 6:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishalizdarcyshruti10augustJyoe-Carrie-

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
just wanna say.................take a bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wowwwwwwwwwwwClap Liz......................awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................yaar u r just too good...................the way u presented every thing in this post ..............am spellbound......Embarrassed...........this is what DUTTA and NAKU's love story is all about.....................thanks for it...............Hug...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Trust me, not everyone sees it that way. Naku's apparent lack of ego and wiles has made many question her worth.

Which is such a pity, because here for once we have a character who is strong and grounded in a sea of weak, whining women, yet she is lumped among them just because she is silent on the surface. We all read so much into Dutta's complexity, yet it's amazing how we so easily oversimplify Nakku LOL It's almost as if we forget to see what Nakku is doing (or rather not doing LOL), the results she achieves in affect of that, and just jump to view her through the lens of our standards of what she should be doing or how she should be...

Any which way, I'll be the first one to tip my hat off to the writers for so adequately managing to show strength, wisdom and undefeatable resolve even in the SILENCE of this girl and MV deserves much credit for that too.

The reason I have loved her from the beginning is because I believed her purpose was to calm the storm inside him. Someone as complex and twisted as Dutta deserves a love that is simple, and has a profoundly calming effect on his soul. I think he would've been okay with a woman who was as adamant as him, and as hotheaded too. Maybe she'd have intrigued him too, but never calmed him. Naku is someone who has seen his scarred soul, and loved him enough to kiss his scars away. That requires a lot of courage, and that is what Naku is made of.

If Dutta had found one such, I agree with you and do believe that they would have worked, as do most people at some level or another through a sense of duty and commitment. Yet they would have coped, not completed...Nakku is not only Dutta's lover...in a way, she is his guide to 'free' himself from what others have done to him and what he has done to himself...another woman may have been able to accept him like he is, but she would never have been able to get through to him, to make him want to change, to strike a union of wavelengths like the one that Nakku has...

And more than anything, would Dutta ever be fit for a woman who needs fixing? They would both be trapped together, with no release or solution to aid each other with. I read an interesting quote in a book about interpersonal communication and relationships a few years ago, something that roughly went along the lines that, "Love is selfish. I can only love you if I genuinely love and respect myself. If I am empty, then all I can give you is my emptiness." Dutta is empty from within because he dislikes himself and what he does...yet Nakku is cultivating the value of life and people in him through the boundless storage of faith and love she seems to have...she has enough to give him...and he has enough to give to her in his own way, even if he doesn't recognize it yet...they just fit and it's so beautiful...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy-sourire-sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsDancingdoll

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Trust me, not everyone sees it that way. Naku's apparent lack of ego and wiles has made many question her worth.

Which is such a pity, because here for once we have a character who is strong and grounded in a sea of weak, whining women, yet she is lumped among them just because she is silent on the surface. We all read so much into Dutta's complexity, yet it's amazing how we so easily oversimplify Nakku LOL It's almost as if we forget to see what Nakku is doing (or rather not doing LOL), the results she achieves in affect of that, and just jump to view her through the lens of our standards of what she should be doing or how she should be...

Any which way, I'll be the first one to tip my hat off to the writers for so adequately managing to show strength, wisdom and undefeatable resolve even in the SILENCE of this girl and MV deserves much credit for that too.

The reason I have loved her from the beginning is because I believed her purpose was to calm the storm inside him. Someone as complex and twisted as Dutta deserves a love that is simple, and has a profoundly calming effect on his soul. I think he would've been okay with a woman who was as adamant as him, and as hotheaded too. Maybe she'd have intrigued him too, but never calmed him. Naku is someone who has seen his scarred soul, and loved him enough to kiss his scars away. That requires a lot of courage, and that is what Naku is made of.

If Dutta had found one such, I agree with you and do believe that they would have worked, as do most people at some level or another through a sense of duty and commitment. Yet they would have coped, not completed...Nakku is not only Dutta's lover...in a way, she is his guide to 'free' himself from what others have done to him and what he has done to himself...another woman may have been able to accept him like he is, but she would never have been able to get through to him, to make him want to change, to strike a union of wavelengths like the one that Nakku has...

And more than anything, would Dutta ever be fit for a woman who needs fixing? They would both be trapped together, with no release or solution to aid each other with. I read an interesting quote in a book about interpersonal communication and relationships a few years ago, something that roughly went along the lines that, "Love is selfish. I can only love you if I genuinely love and respect myself. If I am empty, then all I can give you is my emptiness." Dutta is empty from within because he dislikes himself and what he does...yet Nakku is cultivating the value of life and people in him through the boundless storage of faith and love she seems to have...she has enough to give him...and he has enough to give to her in his own way, even if he doesn't recognize it yet...they just fit and it's so beautiful...
WOW! Just wow, MB! You and me are on the same side.Smile Agree with every line of yours! Love the way you've put it here! Clap
@the bit in bold: That is what I've been trying to say too, only I couldn't do it as beautifully as you've done! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Wow! What a beautiful discussion on our Tasha! Can't believe I am missing this. I cannot write everything I feel right now, but I just couldn't keep myself from writing this post!

First of all ..Thanks Liz for making such a beautiful post....You have written what I have felt for so long, but more beautifully!

Dutta and Nakku are the prefect match..Yes..Nakku is silent and when we see her, we feel she actually does not do much rather than being patient....But patience....if only everyone had that virtue in them, the world would be more beautiful..Why does Kala fail so much? She has no patience. Dutta needs someone with that patience in his life. 

Nakku is not weak...if she is patient, she is adamant too.. And I love the way she puts her foot down right at the perfect moment for Dutta to realize his mistake..Not too soon and not too late...Like when she left the room when Dutta did not support her chastity before his family...If she had left earlier than that, it may have not had that effect on Dutta, and if she had left later, her self-respect would have been at stake!

And Dutta..hmm..What do I say about him....I would call him strong in a way..he has endured so much...and from the outside might look like he has no emotional strength left at all...But I will not accept it...He still has that hope inside him, that is what makes him softer towards Nakku even when he is mad at her. He keep her near him with that hope that..maybe...just maybe she will break my resolve and I can be happy with her. I am not sure if that is how the writers intended or I am seeing my own version of the story. But whatever it is, I love it. 

If Nakku teaches faith and patience to Dutta...Dutta is the one who gives her the opportunity to show her love....If she is confident about her love winning against Kala, Dutta is the one who gives her that confidence. 

They are incomplete without each other....I am not sure if I am making any sense here, but I just love this couple!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyJyoesub_rosarama_2010MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingDancingdoll

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Wow! What a beautiful discussion on our Tasha! Can't believe I am missing this. I cannot write everything I feel right now, but I just couldn't keep myself from writing this post!

First of all ..Thanks Liz for making such a beautiful post....You have written what I have felt for so long, but more beautifully!

Dutta and Nakku are the prefect match..Yes..Nakku is silent and when we see her, we feel she actually does not do much rather than being patient....But patience....if only everyone had that virtue in them, the world would be more beautiful..Why does Kala fail so much? She has no patience. Dutta needs someone with that patience in his life. 

Nakku is not weak...if she is patient, she is adamant too.. And I love the way she puts her foot down right at the perfect moment for Dutta to realize his mistake..Not too soon and not too late...Like when she left the room when Dutta did not support her chastity before his family...If she had left earlier than that, it may have not had that effect on Dutta, and if she had left later, her self-respect would have been at stake!

And Dutta..hmm..What do I say about him....I would call him strong in a way..he has endured so much...and from the outside might look like he has no emotional strength left at all...But I will not accept it...He still has that hope inside him, that is what makes him softer towards Nakku even when he is mad at her. He keep her near him with that hope that..maybe...just maybe she will break my resolve and I can be happy with her. I am not sure if that is how the writers intended or I am seeing my own version of the story. But whatever it is, I love it. 

If Nakku teaches faith and patience to Dutta...Dutta is the one who gives her the opportunity to show her love....If she is confident about her love winning against Kala, Dutta is the one who gives her that confidence. 

They are incomplete without each other....I am not sure if I am making any sense here, but I just love this couple!
You make so much sense, Crystal! Loved every line! We've discussed it so much, why they're perfect for each other!

He still has that hope inside him, that is what makes him softer towards Nakku even when he is mad at her. He keep her near him with that hope that..maybe...just maybe she will break my resolve and I can be happy with her.

And this, I couldn't have put it more perfectly! Thumbs Up

I've said this before, that Dutta was born for love. He has so much of it to give, and this hope keeps him going. Naku is the fulfillment of this hope. He wants to be loved, wants it so badly. The life he lives, he hasn't chosen it. But Naku makes him want to be a better person, and her love is, in his own words, teaching him to love himself. Now this is why Naku is perfect for him. Any person who makes you love yourself, deserves you. And inspite of fighting with himself, he is enjoying this defeat, at the hands of this woman who is bringing him down on his knees with love, just love. He wants her to break every resolve, every adamant decision he's ever taken, and he says this everyday, with his eyes.All you have to do is look at him, and you know that he wants her to stop him. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsmeghaparti

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Jab Pyaar karoon toh sirf pyaar karoon
Aisi shiddat se karoon, ki har be-pyaari cheez dhundhli lage!

Kept the best for the last Liz! Awesome post! You have captured Naku's essence very aptly. Naku's strength lies in just one word - Love....Love in its purest form...Because its this love which makes the most complicated issues, simple...Your perception changes towards every aspect of your life...Your vision becomes tunneled....The tunnel that ONLY converges to love from every walk of your life...When the goal, vision and the means to achieve it becomes ONE, Its simple to make decision in even testing times....

For eg: Say, you love Dutta unconditionally and he is infuriated and is totally ignoring/insulting you. If you love him, you know what he is going through. You can parse his exterior and see that love still prevails but has been fogged. Now, If Love is your destination, what would be the means? To dump a guy who is not accepting you or stick to him, in his thick and thin, whether he likes it or not? Obviously latter one - right? This is what I mean when I say that love makes your decision power strong because the options in your hand are very few....They are right options and will lead to your love....Naku follows her heart, she lives for her love...Hence, her life is simple, her thoughts are simple, her actions are simple, all bourne out of love....This is my personal experience that Love removes the web of confusion, it never leads you to a crossroad and makes you stand in the middle of it and work out which route would be the best...Because Love has only 1 route.....This is a simple philosophy that Naku follows....She doesnt complicate things by sitting and wondering what Kala would do next...She spends her moments in love...She takes things as they come....Because Love is in itself a time consuming activity!! LOLLOL

I have never written off Naku for Dutta. She compliments him in every way, just like a Yin Yang. He was the deranged crossword puzzle, she arranged him precisely....she is the key to his lock...I wouldnt go into the details here because all former posts have covered this aspect...Your post itself has hit the bull's eye here...

Thanks for the amazing reply, DD!

Wow. I love the two lines in the beginning.

And yes, it's all about perception. When your heart is full of love, there's pretty much no place for anything else. And Naku is someone who honestly doesn't know hatred. I think she was created to teach him love. A man who stopped believing in life, now has this woman so full of life to shatter every prejudice of his. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JyoeMelodiousDreamsDancingdoll

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Beautiful Post LizClapHow do you go into such depth It's so Mesmerizing!!!
Like AS said once Any other Gal would have left Dutta long back for all his tortures but for Nakku who Loves him truly , Expects nothing from him and with all her simple traits........

Loved Ur replies Shilpita ,DD........
Naku's unconditional love is what makes their love story all the more chaste. Agreed.

Thanks a ton for your reply, Divya! Smile

Go to top