Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Jab Pyaar karoon toh sirf pyaar karoon
Aisi shiddat se karoon, ki har be-pyaari cheez dhundhli lage!

Kept the best for the last Liz! Awesome post! You have captured Naku's essence very aptly. Naku's strength lies in just one word - Love....Love in its purest form...Because its this love which makes the most complicated issues, simple...Your perception changes towards every aspect of your life...Your vision becomes tunneled....The tunnel that ONLY converges to love from every walk of your life...When the goal, vision and the means to achieve it becomes ONE, Its simple to make decision in even testing times....

For eg: Say, you love Dutta unconditionally and he is infuriated and is totally ignoring/insulting you. If you love him, you know what he is going through. You can parse his exterior and see that love still prevails but has been fogged. Now, If Love is your destination, what would be the means? To dump a guy who is not accepting you or stick to him, in his thick and thin, whether he likes it or not? Obviously latter one - right? This is what I mean when I say that love makes your decision power strong because the options in your hand are very few....They are right options and will lead to your love....Naku follows her heart, she lives for her love...Hence, her life is simple, her thoughts are simple, her actions are simple, all bourne out of love....This is my personal experience that Love removes the web of confusion, it never leads you to a crossroad and makes you stand in the middle of it and work out which route would be the best...Because Love has only 1 route.....This is a simple philosophy that Naku follows....She doesnt complicate things by sitting and wondering what Kala would do next...She spends her moments in love...She takes things as they come....Because Love is in itself a time consuming activity!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have never written off Naku for Dutta. She compliments him in every way, just like a Yin Yang. He was the deranged crossword puzzle, she arranged him precisely....she is the key to his lock...I wouldnt go into the details here because all former posts have covered this aspect...Your post itself has hit the bull's eye here...

Thanks for the amazing reply, DD!

Wow. I love the two lines in the beginning.

And yes, it's all about perception. When your heart is full of love, there's pretty much no place for anything else. And Naku is someone who honestly doesn't know hatred. I think she was created to teach him love. A man who stopped believing in life, now has this woman so full of life to shatter every prejudice of his. 😊
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Beautiful Post LizπŸ‘How do you go into such depth It's so Mesmerizing!!!

Like AS said once Any other Gal would have left Dutta long back for all his tortures but for Nakku who Loves him truly , Expects nothing from him and with all her simple traits........

Loved Ur replies Shilpita ,DD........

Naku's unconditional love is what makes their love story all the more chaste. Agreed.

Thanks a ton for your reply, Divya! 😊

lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: KavitaDR

@lizdarcy

Hi Liz,

Loved your post Lizzy.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree with practically most of the  opinions when it comes to Nakusha's "simplicity "as the perfect foil for the complexities that have defined Dutta's life up to now, or the the hold that she has on him by virtue of her qualities as the harbinger of peace. However, I refuse to believe that she is a simple girl because, beneath, this apparent guileless exterior for all, she does, consciously/unconsciously display such a powerful understanding of life's basic philosophies and her unconditional acceptance that love will make every wrong , right, that  she managed to sway/influence Dutta from Day 1. The terms sway/influence may be misconstrued as it could purport to Nakusha having an agenda but that is not at all intentional. It is rather to convey the degree to which Dutta allowed this girl he saved by default/fate, one dark night, to make such an inroad in his life. I do not need to go in the details as we are all aware of the story. Dutta connected to Nakusha because of her silence as she managed to calm the raging storm which had been the sum total of 10 years of crime and grime by just looking at him with a query for protection, love,  trust and faith in her eyes. She was, probably, the first woman who ever made such a silent demand for the first time in his life making him feel "worth" as a human being. He may not have understood that he had been hit by the lightening of love on that night but he he was aware of her right from the moment he actioned the water pump so that Nakusha could wash her hands at the roadside dhaba. That was almost a symbolical invitation from Dutta to this dark mysterious girl to help wash away all his sins once she had washed the grime off her hands.  

I have to thank Fivr for her TIN dated 25th March 2010 (that I read yesterday) and encouraging me to watch that episode once again  when Dutta bares his soul to Nakusha and explains why he expects the girl who wears his mangalsutra  to to be able to see and accept, wholeheartedly, the hands tainted with the blood of so many people that he slayed or came in contact with the bullets that were not meant to kill any innocent/unfortunate individual who came in the line of fire  to understand that his life could at best be ephemeral. Nakusha was led into that inner sanctum that was the raging/bleeding heart and soul by Dutta who, unconsciously, made a plea to the girl that he did not recognise as the love of his life, yet, but could not ignore, to listen and placate the storm that has been slashing his mind and and body for so long.

Nakusha understood this and her subsequent imagination that she was washing off Dutta's hand tainted with blood sealed her fate and that of Dutta's on that night. The purification of Dutta's soul started then. And ever since, she has borne  everything that came her way with a silence and dignity that defies and frightens every thinking individual. Dutta needed these soothing hands and silent lips to calm down. One could argue that in nearly every field of endeavor it has been true that silence could be traced to cowardice? There are times when it is our obligation to speak up and tell the truth. Many times those who should speak out and warn of danger remain silent because they are afraid or fear that they might hurt someone's feelings. Such silence is far from being golden. When sin is winked at, when error goes unchallenged, when dangerous practices are not exposed for what they are, the "silence" of those who should speak out is nothing but cowardice.πŸ˜•

What I just stated above may be totally justified but I will digress here from rationality and moot that Nakusha represents the vehicle that will enable Dutta to clear his life of all the sins he has committed up to now and to achieve this, Nakusha, unknowingly, has to let him go and shed his blood to wash away that sum total of ten years of a life filled with crime and grime. It is also poetic justice that Baaji accompanies him on this journey as he was the one who initiated Dutta in that dark world and has to repent by possibly losing his friend, momentarily, to pay for this sin. Dutta, also needs to meet Seema on this journey to get a complete and irrevocable understanding of Nakusha's sacrifes and self-effacing persona that will enable him to live a life full of genuine love and peace. Nakusha may, actually, have been sent by the Gods themselves and all angels of God do have to suffer to absolve humans of their sins. LTL is after all a fairy tale.😳

Thanks for your reply, Kavita! 😊

What you say about Naku understanding the basic philosophies of life, agree with that point! Dutta himself has said it many times, ye jo bhi bolti hai, sahi bolti hai. He's asked her, Mere har sawaal ka jawaab hai tere paas, itni samajhdar kaisi hai tu? She has the answer to every qtn of his. She might be superstitious and silly at times, but when it comes to Dutta she makes such practical choices. She tells him the truth, as it is. Well, she was a bit late when it came to her own secret, but then we can allow her that.

The scene you mentioned, it's a personal favorite. The fact that Dutta chose her, not his to-be wife to share his dark thoughts, doesn't that say it all? Somewhere in his heart, he knew that this girl whom he considered his friend would understand why he was what he was. Maybe all he wanted to see when he told her about his past, and the demons that haunted him, was whether she would flinch, or be repulsed by him. She didn't and this proved it that she genuinely cared for him. I know the kind of person Naku is, she will not hate a person for his past or the deeds he does. All that matters to her is that she loves him for his integrity and bone-deep decency. Like you said, she was created to absolve him of his sins, to reaffirm his faith in life. She was born to teach him the meaning of love. 😊

Can you share the TIN you've mentioned with me, the one dated 25th March?

Thanks in advance.
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I stumbled upon few episodes of LTL  about a week or so and just fell in love with the show and more importantly with the characters - Dutta and Nakusha and how they are depicted in the show....but after reading this very insightful post by all the amazing writers on here I am just speechless....amazing analysis guys.

Another thing I love about the show is how there is so much to learn from it in terms of things that are part of the show but help you give a bigger understanding of things in life on a different and more philosophical level ( so many rhetorical devices used) .....and abs. love how alcohol and first aid (maram patti) plays a significant role in Dutta's and Naku's lives......absolutely love the "definition of love" that this couple has defined. πŸ˜ƒ

And def...a lot of the credit goes to writer, creative team and more importantly MR and MV...brilliant πŸ‘
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: triasha

just wanna say.................take a bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wowwwwwwwwwwwπŸ‘ Liz......................awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................yaar u r just too good...................the way u presented every thing in this post ..............am spellbound......😳...........this is what DUTTA and NAKU's love story is all about.....................thanks for it...............πŸ€—...

mmmm....thanks a ton, Triasha! EmbarrassedFor reading, and for replying. glad you liked it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sikkaisha thumbnail
Beautiful Liz,simply beautiful....
The way a man is meant to love a woman❀️
You can see God's signature in their love story....A true believer is always naive.A person with poetic heart cannot be part of this world and its superficial ways.And silence has a dignity around it,its very easy to crib,complain,shout,curse when pain arrives but it takes a lot of courage to stay silent and bear it with patience and dignity,doing the right thing even when it is not easy.To the world the person may appear naive but a person who has a pure heart and unwavering faith in God ,is the strongest person.Naku with this pure faith has mellowed a hardened heart,brought love in a dark life.
You know Liz ,I was reminded of Harry Potter...When Harry comes to know he has to fight against Lord Voldemort,he asks Dumbledore that how can I stand against such a powerful dark wizard ,I have no special powers.To that Dumbledore replies....Harry ,you are special because ....you can love.The power of love Voldemort has always underestimated, to his own cost.
Love is most powerful force on this earth.
Love love love your posts Liz.You write simply beautifully.πŸ‘
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

I stumbled upon few episodes of LTL  about a week or so and just fell in love with the show and more importantly with the characters - Dutta and Nakusha and how they are depicted in the show....but after reading this very insightful post by all the amazing writers on here I am just speechless....amazing analysis guys.

Another thing I love about the show is how there is so much to learn from it in terms of things that are part of the show but help you give a bigger understanding of things in life on a different and more philosophical level ( so many rhetorical devices used) .....and abs. love how alcohol and first aid (maram patti) plays a significant role in Dutta's and Naku's lives......absolutely love the "definition of love" that this couple has defined. πŸ˜ƒ

And def...a lot of the credit goes to writer, creative team and more importantly MR and MV...brilliant πŸ‘

Heylo,

Welcome to Tashaland! Let me warn you, enter at your own risk! This forum's full of crazy people hell bent on analyzing every single thing the characters say/don't say, do/don't do! πŸ˜†

Okay, hope I've not scared you! You, dear, are one of the fortunate ones! I stumbled upon LTL the same way some 9 months ago. And I'm happy that i did. Trust me, I've been around, watched the best and worst of shows. And ever since LTL has happened to me, it's spoilt me for every other love story. LTL, with its characters and symbolism and deep insight of human nature, is the best show I've seen in ages! It is way ahead of its time. 😊

And about the characters, bahut shiddat se banaya gaya hai each character! *touchwood*

You need to go back and watch all the old episodes, especially the Feb to April ones. Trust me, you'll find yourself falling in love over and over again, that's how sweet their journey has been!

I'm sorry for boring you, just that when it comes to TaSha, I can't stop raving! 😳 I'm a hopeless TaSha addict!
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sikkaisha

Beautiful Liz,simply beautiful....
The way a man is meant to love a woman❀️
You can see God's signature in their love story....A true believer is always naive.A person with poetic heart cannot be part of this world and its superficial ways.And silence has a dignity around it,its very easy to crib,complain,shout,curse when pain arrives but it takes a lot of courage to stay silent and bear it with patience and dignity,doing the right thing even when it is not easy.To the world the person may appear naive but a person who has a pure heart and unwavering faith in God ,is the strongest person.Naku with this pure faith has mellowed a hardened heart,brought love in a dark life.
You know Liz ,I was reminded of Harry Potter...When Harry comes to know he has to fight against Lord Voldemort,he asks Dumbledore that how can I stand against such a powerful dark wizard ,I have no special powers.To that Dumbledore replies....Harry ,you are special because ....you can love.The power of love Voldemort has always underestimated, to his own cost.
Love is most powerful force on this earth.
Love love love your posts Liz.You write simply beautifully.πŸ‘

Thank you, Isha!  I'm touched! 😳

And that comparison with HP, true, very true! Both stories talk about the redeeming power of faith and love. While Lily's love protects Harry, keeps him safe from Voldemort, it's Nakusha's selfless, guileless love that delivers Dutta from all evil. And Naku's faith, like you said, is pure, untouched by the cynicism of the weary world.  And like Voldemort, Kala's underestimated the power of love. This is, as we all know, gonna lead to her downfall. 😊
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizdarcy

Heylo,

Welcome to Tashaland! Let me warn you, enter at your own risk! This forum's full of crazy people hell bent on analyzing every single thing the characters say/don't say, do/don't do! πŸ˜†

Okay, hope I've not scared you! You, dear, are one of the fortunate ones! I stumbled upon LTL the same way some 9 months ago. And I'm happy that i did. Trust me, I've been around, watched the best and worst of shows. And ever since LTL has happened to me, it's spoilt me for every other love story. LTL, with its characters and symbolism and deep insight of human nature, is the best show I've seen in ages! It is way ahead of its time. 😊

And about the characters, bahut shiddat se banaya gaya hai each character! *touchwood*

You need to go back and watch all the old episodes, especially the Feb to April ones. Trust me, you'll find yourself falling in love over and over again, that's how sweet their journey has been!

I'm sorry for boring you, just that when it comes to TaSha, I can't stop raving! 😳 I'm a hopeless TaSha addict!

Hahahaaa....thank you for the warm welcome  !!!

I am all caught up on the TaSha scenes through Utube but just have the watch the series in details again.....I am in the same boat as you. I have quit everything else for LTL...this show is just out of this world. I love everybit of it....... πŸ˜ƒ