Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shilpita87

WOW....CAn i say WOW?

How do you do it everytime..at 1 at night?....write something so beautiful...Oh liz...i think when you'll fall in love..you'll love like nakku...it's just how you see things that makes your post beautiful.

Erm...I'm a vampire. Hence the night diaries! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Eesh, did I just say that! I hate all kinds of vampire stories!

Thanks a ton, Shilpita! Your appreciation means a lot. 😳😳😳

Ok..coming to post. bang on again..nakku is so unlike what dutta had seen all his life that he couldn't help himself from loving her more eachday....and therein lies the jeopardy...he saw her as unfalliable and pure and put her in a pedestal and when her truth came out he felt that pedestal crumpled...

but little did he know..that nakku didn't love him to rise on pedestals..she loved him because her heart told her to love him...because she saw wht others like seema and supriya couldn't...an integrity and honesty that looked and judged things beyond their face value...She called him her chand...that in itself should be telling about her love for him...She doesn't even have to do anything special to make him fall in love with her again now...she is just being herself, honest,simple, chaste and innocent of worldly wiles and he can't stop himself from falling head over heels again..he said he didn't want to see her face..didn't want food from her hands..
look at him now..he can't can't see her..her face just stays in his mind like a fixature... he still searches her out albeit with traces of anger and hurt(which i saw mellowing last week)...he can't eat anything that she had not touched..only being fed by her fills him..
and all these without even trying for it...that's power of her love.
@the bit in bold: Bang on!! She doesn't need reasons to love him, she just did it because that was what her heart told her to do, and unlike Dutta, Nakusha always listens to her heart! And the greatest thing about her is, she is true to herself. She needs no masks. What she feels, she tells it aloud. She doesn't hesitate to tell him that she loves him, or that she will keep loving him no matter what. She doesn't hesitate to tell him he is wrong when he doesn't defend her honour, or when he tries to make her get out of the jeep during the cliff scene! That is what makes her different from all the women Dutta has known. That blatant honesty. Even when she does an aarti she says it proudly that it was for him. She doesn't go all shy and modest like other wives.😊

Dutta....we call him a gadha...but really is he a gadha.?...he knew how to show his love without the flowery words...he knew how to defend her honor when his sister called her names...he knew how to believe his wife's character before she asked him...he just didn't erase those questions when the time came..he nipped any doubts that might have crossed anyone's mind when suresh came to him with that pic...his anger when he talked to his mother about the reason for being angry with nakkusha seemed justified to me....its not easy to forget the hurt that the one person whose trust you craved the most didn't trust your love enough...but then...he has not yet counted on the fact that where nakku was concerned his heart was just not his anymore....it was hers...just like her heart had always been his to protect, to wound, to love and to cherish...he had done it all to her..so if she did a little of that hurt back with all the love and cherishing...how can he complain?

but there lies the difference between their love...nakku's love silently endures till the dam overflows and washes away his anger...duttta's love burns so deep and fierce that its intensity burns him and in the process bruises him some making him lash out in pain...

but both the kind of love is great in its own way...ice and fire.....candle and the moth...

WOW! You said it, girl!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks for this amazing, amazing reply!

lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: PaNa4ever

Incredible post, Liz!!! πŸ‘

After reading your post and Shilpita's comment, my admiration for Nakusha has been reinforced yet again. I feel the same way about Naku's simplicity - I love her silent strength and overwhelming love for Dutta. Hers is an honest love, deep and true. No matter what life throws at her, she'll bear it all for Dutta's sake and fight adversity in her own way to protect him...

What remains to be seen is how long Dutta is able to fight his fate...How long until the last brick in the wall crumbles?

Thanks dear! Yes, it's taken a while, coz I can't see past DuttaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but I've realized that Naku is the perfect woman for this man! She completes him, in a way no one ever could!

Not long now, for Dutta's already drawing strength from his love, and he'll vanquish all evil and turn around his fate. Love gives you strength to do the impossible. 😊
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Lizy, very well written post....hats off to your analytical understanding...while Dutta is complex, Naku is simple, maybe too simple for us to understand her completely.  As a woman I sometimes failed to connect with her until I read this post.

Yes I can understand why she is not revealing Kala's antics before Dutta, it is not she has the confidence of handling it herself, it is more because she does not want to hurt Dutta.  Who does Dutta have in reality, his mother is not his mother who gave birth to him, his sisters see him the cause of their father's untimely death hence do not care for him the way sisters should.  In this matter I am with Naku but I do not understand why she does not share the same with Bajirao?  Doesn't she need a friend or a bit of guidance...

While Dutta is a paradox of complexities, he needed somebody as simple as Naku (minus her superpower, I do not support her driving the jeep, last time she made Baji drive it while going to save him from Chaskar)  opposites attract and if we had somebody as complex as Dutta, imagine what would have happened...who would understand whom...they would have been too involved with their own emotions instead of understand each other....

Yes Lizy...I do understand Naku better after reading your post, her passion to love her man wholeheartedly and overlooking his faults and drawbacks...a selfless love....
shruti10august thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizdarcy

</div>
<div>
Thanks dear! Yes, it's taken a while, coz I can't see past DuttaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but I've realized that Naku is the perfect woman for this man! She completes him, in a way no one ever could!

Not long now, for Dutta's already drawing strength from his love, and he'll vanquish all evil and turn around his fate. Love gives you strength to do the impossible. 😊

@BOLD:LUVEDDD IT....
Absolutely correct....
Luv gives strength to person to do everything even if it is impossible... Luv gives confidence, trust.... Although person u luv is ur biggest weakness but the person u luv is ur biggest strength. If the person u luv is wid u, it is as if the entire world is wid u.
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

It's beyond me how and why anyone can think that Nakku's 'lack of complexity' makes her unworthy of Dutta's love...it really is. If Dutta is complex, does it mean that someone worthy of him should also be just as complex? If Nakku had issues that ran as deeply and sorely as Dutta's do, how would she ever be able to be what she is to him? If she was a firebrand with overwhelming attitude, how could she ever be the balm that promises to soothe his wounds, the peace to his restlessness, the wisdom to his impulsive, reflexive nature? If she was as scarred an individual as Dutta, how would he ever look beyond the mire he himself is in to heal and complete her? To say that Nakku is bland or lacks complexity is unfair too, because she has problems, she has different facets, she makes mistakes as well...and for that, there is a Dutta for her, whose being is a foil that completes her, gives her reassurance and love and the security which she has vied for all her life, just as she completes him in return. She is more sorted than him and maybe that comes across as too 'simple' in front the maze that is Dutta, but her sortedness helps him sort himself. He needs her calmness and silence and a trust like that to work through his hurdles. If they were both the same, how could they ever become a 'whole'? 

Many people read into her silence and inaction as weakness...I think she is an incredibly smart woman, without even trying to be one. She is assertive, she knows when to push (cliff/charitr scene) and when to retreat and let time work its way. There's a reason why she is the only one who has been able to get through to him while all of the Patils, Baaji Rao, and even Surpriya couldn't do so in numerous years. The way these two characters have been written, they solve each other...and just as much as Nakku gives to this relationship, Dutta also gives in his own unprecedented way. There is no question of worth between them.

Trust me, not everyone sees it that way. Naku's apparent lack of ego and wiles has made many question her worth. The reason I have loved her from the beginning is because I believed her purpose was to calm the storm inside him. Someone as complex and twisted as Dutta deserves a love that is simple, and has a profoundly calming effect on his soul. I think he would've been okay with a woman who was as adamant as him, and as hotheaded too. Maybe she'd have intrigued him too, but never calmed him. Naku is someone who has seen his scarred soul, and loved him enough to kiss his scars away. That requires a lot of courage, and that is what Naku is made of.

She is assertive, she knows when to push (cliff/charitr scene) and when to retreat and let time work its way. There's a reason why she is the only one who has been able to get through to him while all of the Patils, Baaji Rao, and even Surpriya couldn't do so in numerous years.

Bingo! This is what I love about her. The worst of situations, bring out the best in her. She only reacts when the situation is that bad, and this always surprises Dutta, for he is the only one who's seen this side of Naku. The others might be scared of him, but she isn't. For she loves him that deeply. She has the guts to stand up to him, and this is what has always amazed Dutta. He knows that she will not sit silent if she feels he is doing something wrong. First it was the cliff scene where she questioned his authority and left him stumped. That must have been the moment it hit Dutta, that he was in love with this woman, not because she was fearless in the face of death, but because she spoke her mind, something no woman had ever done! The next was when Naku confronted him in the daroo ka adda, and let him know that he was an ingrate, because he'd abandoned AS on knowing the truth about DP. That was the most brilliant scene ever! She was ready to be his enemy if it meant getting him back to his family. The third scene, obviously was the charitr scene, where she questioned him as to why he didn't defend her honour! These three scenes say it clearly, why Naku is so perfect for Dutta.
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Well said everyone! Naku is all what Dutta always wanted...a simple girl...But because he found her so late she and he have to battle the prejuidices and deep rooted fears he has built over the years.

@the bit in bold: I think this is what was meant to be. He was meant to go through all that hatred and suffering before he found Naku! 😊 That is what makes the love story all the more amazing!
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -priya

you write coz we love reading your post!! .....beautifully written an absolute treat to read!! πŸ˜ƒ

Shilpi and make-believe i loved your replies as well! πŸ‘

Awwww...☺️ thanks a ton, Priya!!πŸ˜ƒ
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti10august

HATS OFF to Liz, Shilpita, make-believe. πŸ‘

U all expresses all ur feelings into words in a very beautiful way wich i can only dream of.

I m being a constant viewer of ltl from day 1 nd absolutely enjoyed nd luved it but after joining I-F, i must admit that i m luving it more nd more....

Thank u guys for posting such beautiful posts....

Thank you, Shruti, for reading it all! And yes, it's IF that has made the show all the more enjoyable for me too! 😊
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

LOVELY SHILPITA!!!!! LOVELY LIZ!!!!!! You guys said it all!!!!

Thanks mozart! 😊
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

Lizy, very well written post....hats off to your analytical understanding...while Dutta is complex, Naku is simple, maybe too simple for us to understand her completely.  As a woman I sometimes failed to connect with her until I read this post.

Yes I can understand why she is not revealing Kala's antics before Dutta, it is not she has the confidence of handling it herself, it is more because she does not want to hurt Dutta.  Who does Dutta have in reality, his mother is not his mother who gave birth to him, his sisters see him the cause of their father's untimely death hence do not care for him the way sisters should.  In this matter I am with Naku but I do not understand why she does not share the same with Bajirao?  Doesn't she need a friend or a bit of guidance...

While Dutta is a paradox of complexities, he needed somebody as simple as Naku (minus her superpower, I do not support her driving the jeep, last time she made Baji drive it while going to save him from Chaskar)  opposites attract and if we had somebody as complex as Dutta, imagine what would have happened...who would understand whom...they would have been too involved with their own emotions instead of understand each other....

Yes Lizy...I do understand Naku better after reading your post, her passion to love her man wholeheartedly and overlooking his faults and drawbacks...a selfless love....

Like you said, she is too simple for us to understand her completely. And it is this that has Dutta stumped. The more he knows about her, the more he's intrigued. The more he's falling in love with her.

And if you've noticed, Naku's love has not only calmed Dutta, but also given him an inner strength. It is this strength that has kept him going inspite of having an identity crisis, inspite of knowing Naku's truth. This is what has kept Dutta sane in the face of Kala's evil machinations. It is what makes Kala's plots innefectual everytime. She thinks she's driving Dutta crazy, but Dutta is calmly waiting the storm out. All this is only because of Naku's love.  The cynical defeatist is dead. We have a new Dutta who fights his fate, and believes in possibilities, all thanks to love. And now, even when he gets to know Kala's truth, it is not going to shatter him.

Thanks for your reply, Tintiny! 😊