Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
agreed 3 cheers 4 her.

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by renurenu

THANKS Bona !!! Smile

Appreciate u forwarding Panchi's message,  If you can please do convey my thanks to her.

And THANK U friends !Smile  It feels nice  knowing Panchi and so many of you liked my post .
THANKS ! once again

But honestly friends,
I feel humbled by all your  Congratulations and Thanks,  as I am just a humble fan of Panchi's who has written only the TRUTH about her, as that's how me and  her fans see her.

Know something Guys,
             It has been only recently, that I have joined this forum as a member.
 But, I have been visiting the Kayamath forum as a silent reader since the past couple of years as I was a die hard Michi and Shabbir fan ,( Incidently, Michi was the 1st television couple I fell in love with ), Jay too is amoung my favourites. I have read and enjoyed your discussions on various topics, loved your fan fictions and so on ...
Surprisingly, I was never a Panchi fan at that time.

But, over the years, as I watched Panchi,
My admiration and respect for her has just kept on growing .
Not only has she grown by leaps and bounds as an actress,
but is also sweet, polite, charming and diginified on the personal front too, 
 I also  admire the way she has held on to her  beliefs and values even after being a part of the  entertainment industry, this is something  I consider very commendable, considering the insanity that goes on in showbiz.

In my opinion folks,  Being a beautiful, popular and talented actor or actress does not make one a STAR,
 One has to be a GOOD  HUMAN BEING too.
 And as I truly believe,  Panchi is not just beautiful , popular and  talented but more importantly,
she seems to be a GOOD HUMAN BEING too , and  would rightly say  "Panchi is truly a STAR."
I would proudly  say her parents have done a wonderful job in bringing up this young lady and I salute them for that.

I still love  watching Michi, Shabbir and Jay and they are still amoung my hot favourites,
But ironically today,  I first and formost consider myself a huge
PANCHI fan,
she holds a special place in my heart and is right at the top of my favourites list  (thats Panchi magic for you).
I just love watching her , be it in a serial or an advertisment.

I honestly think Panchi does not need to thank her fans for all the admiration , appreciation and respect that she gets from them,
coz,  she has truly earned that respect and appreciation, and as fans we r proud of her .

My humble prayer will always be ;
May Panchi always remain the sweet and simple human being she is...AND
May God bless her always.

Regards
Renu

(p.s. Embarrassedsorry folks, I hope i hav'nt  bored u guys,
but I am so impressed by our chi, at times i feel i could write a thesis on her)

RenuHug will surely convey ur msg too panchiBig smile... I just loveeed this post.. this has been the best post/ topic in the history of the kayamath forum... and I completely agree with u... Panchi has that simplicity that magic that captures ur heart ur soul infact.... just loveeeee her too bits.... whenever I see her TV I feel she is soo close... she will always be the best and remain too be the best for meHug  Please do join us in our discussions of our angel panchiEmbarrassedBig smile loveeeeHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

renurenuAsmi2013

Go to top