Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

renurenu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=_panna_]Beautiful topic...
wht can I say abt panchi......you guys said it all...there's nothing left for me to say...... all am gonna say is I totally agree with each and every words and sentences you guys wrote abt panchi...you knw wht I like abt panchi is she never pretend....she is wht she is....not like those wannabe and fake ..she is very dignified and self respectful person.... hope she continue maintain this look and never change....
LUV U PANCHI.

BTW renu thank u for this beautiful topic  

Edited by renurenu - 13 years ago
renurenu thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy4_michi

Hey Renu welcome to d group ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
I too Luv MiChi...Shabbir..Jay but Pamchi tops my list ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Agree wid u n Sumu
Panchi jst grows on u I really liked her in her 1st MTV show Kitni Mast... but wasn't a crazy fan of hers den.... wen I saw d 1st promos of Kayamath( which wer Magical ๐Ÿ˜) I recognized Panchi frm Kitni n Jay frm d disney show n wanted to see dem hw dey will b in a daily soap but MAN I fell in luv wid Panchi......God I knw hw I sound here ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† but really dat girl jst grows on u๐Ÿ˜ณ Though in d initial epis of d show her acting was a bit amateurish( for most not 4 me) I still luved her acting n her character n I can say it confidently dat NO ONE cud hv been a better Prachi dan Panchi she simply brought d character alive...
N dos SBS n SBB interviews wer cherry on d cakes coz dey jst showed dat she in real lyf is also VERY sweet...innocent..naive..simply..jst tells wats on her mind n heart wid out much thinking n calculating.

And as Renu said only talent n beauty doesn't make a Star its d inner quality dat makes one n Panchi sure is a Star.

The best thing is d girl is vry down to earth n has maintained her dignity n sanity in d chaotic world of showbiz

After becoming a celebrity also she behaves like a normal girl.....Jst lyk Sumu said Panchi repeated her SPA dress coz its jst gorgeous(so much dat we all d searching 4 a replica๐Ÿ˜ณ) n suited her...lyk we all do...

One of d Best thing abt Panchi is she is not a show off...If any other TV start( who publicises der smallest achievement) wud hv been der in her place meeting such biggies I m such dey wud hv made dat breaking news by now ๐Ÿ˜†...

And Renu dont ever think u bored us wid ur post...We all nvr get tired anything related to Panchi...see my post  I hv again written a mini essay ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u for welcoming me to this forum  
I really am glad i joined it ,
and thanks to all who liked my post
I totally agree with all that u say abt Panchi ,
I  too feel  the reason she comes across as naive in her interviews
is because she speaks from her heart and with the innocence of a child
She truly ROCKS.
Edited by renurenu - 13 years ago
renurenu thumbnail
[QUOTE=_panna_]Beautiful topic...
wht can I say abt panchi......you guys said it all...there's nothing left for me to say...... all am gonna say is I totally agree with each and every words and sentences you guys wrote abt panchi...you knw wht I like abt panchi is she never pretend....she is wht she is....not like those wannabe and fake ..she is very dignified and self respectful person.... hope she continue maintain this look and never change....
LUV U PANCHI.

BTW renu thank u for this beautiful topic...
[/QUOTE
 thank u panna,
 glad u liked the topic,
What more can I say
I have only put into words what all Panchi fans think  abt her
thanks again
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: renurenu

THANKS Bona !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Appreciate u forwarding Panchi's message,  If you can please do convey my thanks to her.

And THANK U friends !๐Ÿ˜Š  It feels nice  knowing Panchi and so many of you liked my post .
THANKS ! once again

But honestly friends,
I feel humbled by all your  Congratulations and Thanks,  as I am just a humble fan of Panchi's who has written only the TRUTH about her, as that's how me and  her fans see her.

Know something Guys,
             It has been only recently, that I have joined this forum as a member.
 But, I have been visiting the Kayamath forum as a silent reader since the past couple of years as I was a die hard Michi and Shabbir fan ,( Incidently, Michi was the 1st television couple I fell in love with ), Jay too is amoung my favourites. I have read and enjoyed your discussions on various topics, loved your fan fictions and so on ...
Surprisingly, I was never a Panchi fan at that time.

But, over the years, as I watched Panchi,
My admiration and respect for her has just kept on growing .
Not only has she grown by leaps and bounds as an actress,
but is also sweet, polite, charming and diginified on the personal front too, 
 I also  admire the way she has held on to her  beliefs and values even after being a part of the  entertainment industry, this is something  I consider very commendable, considering the insanity that goes on in showbiz.

In my opinion folks,  Being a beautiful, popular and talented actor or actress does not make one a STAR,
 One has to be a GOOD  HUMAN BEING too.
 And as I truly believe,  Panchi is not just beautiful , popular and  talented but more importantly,
she seems to be a GOOD HUMAN BEING too , and  would rightly say  "Panchi is truly a STAR."
I would proudly  say her parents have done a wonderful job in bringing up this young lady and I salute them for that.

I still love  watching Michi, Shabbir and Jay and they are still amoung my hot favourites,
But ironically today,  I first and formost consider myself a huge
PANCHI fan,
she holds a special place in my heart and is right at the top of my favourites list  (thats Panchi magic for you).
I just love watching her , be it in a serial or an advertisment.

I honestly think Panchi does not need to thank her fans for all the admiration , appreciation and respect that she gets from them,
coz,  she has truly earned that respect and appreciation, and as fans we r proud of her .

My humble prayer will always be ;
May Panchi always remain the sweet and simple human being she is...AND
May God bless her always.

Regards
Renu

(p.s. ๐Ÿ˜ณsorry folks, I hope i hav'nt  bored u guys,
but I am so impressed by our chi, at times i feel i could write a thesis on her)

๐Ÿ‘Renu Very Well Said........agree with each n every word you said.....there is no1 like her at present in entertainment industry๐Ÿ‘

Pl. join Panchi fan club and Panchi bora fan page (FB)๐Ÿ˜ƒ

111priyan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agreed 3 cheers 4 her.

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: renurenu

THANKS Bona !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Appreciate u forwarding Panchi's message,  If you can please do convey my thanks to her.

And THANK U friends !๐Ÿ˜Š  It feels nice  knowing Panchi and so many of you liked my post .
THANKS ! once again

But honestly friends,
I feel humbled by all your  Congratulations and Thanks,  as I am just a humble fan of Panchi's who has written only the TRUTH about her, as that's how me and  her fans see her.

Know something Guys,
             It has been only recently, that I have joined this forum as a member.
 But, I have been visiting the Kayamath forum as a silent reader since the past couple of years as I was a die hard Michi and Shabbir fan ,( Incidently, Michi was the 1st television couple I fell in love with ), Jay too is amoung my favourites. I have read and enjoyed your discussions on various topics, loved your fan fictions and so on ...
Surprisingly, I was never a Panchi fan at that time.

But, over the years, as I watched Panchi,
My admiration and respect for her has just kept on growing .
Not only has she grown by leaps and bounds as an actress,
but is also sweet, polite, charming and diginified on the personal front too, 
 I also  admire the way she has held on to her  beliefs and values even after being a part of the  entertainment industry, this is something  I consider very commendable, considering the insanity that goes on in showbiz.

In my opinion folks,  Being a beautiful, popular and talented actor or actress does not make one a STAR,
 One has to be a GOOD  HUMAN BEING too.
 And as I truly believe,  Panchi is not just beautiful , popular and  talented but more importantly,
she seems to be a GOOD HUMAN BEING too , and  would rightly say  "Panchi is truly a STAR."
I would proudly  say her parents have done a wonderful job in bringing up this young lady and I salute them for that.

I still love  watching Michi, Shabbir and Jay and they are still amoung my hot favourites,
But ironically today,  I first and formost consider myself a huge
PANCHI fan,
she holds a special place in my heart and is right at the top of my favourites list  (thats Panchi magic for you).
I just love watching her , be it in a serial or an advertisment.

I honestly think Panchi does not need to thank her fans for all the admiration , appreciation and respect that she gets from them,
coz,  she has truly earned that respect and appreciation, and as fans we r proud of her .

My humble prayer will always be ;
May Panchi always remain the sweet and simple human being she is...AND
May God bless her always.

Regards
Renu

(p.s. ๐Ÿ˜ณsorry folks, I hope i hav'nt  bored u guys,
but I am so impressed by our chi, at times i feel i could write a thesis on her)

Renu๐Ÿค— will surely convey ur msg too panchi๐Ÿ˜ƒ... I just loveeed this post.. this has been the best post/ topic in the history of the kayamath forum... and I completely agree with u... Panchi has that simplicity that magic that captures ur heart ur soul infact.... just loveeeee her too bits.... whenever I see her TV I feel she is soo close... she will always be the best and remain too be the best for me๐Ÿค—  Please do join us in our discussions of our angel panchi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ loveeeeโค๏ธ