Kayamath
Kayamath

Panchi made us Proud.

renurenu Newbie
renurenu
renurenu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,
Having watched the videos of Panchi Bora interacting with  the Russian President,I felt proud and  glad that it was Panchi  who met him and not any other television actress
Maybe the  reason she was invited to meet him was only  because of her Indo-Russian serial ,
but I felt  she kind of represented the Indian Television Industry on that day ,
Personally, I feel Panchi  is one of the few selected  actresses(and mind you, there are just a handfull of them ) in the Indian television industry who carries herself with poise, elegance and grace.
This young lady is beautiful, charming, popular and intelligent, and comes across as a well-educated person having her head firmly planted on her shoulders,
 Panchi  is not like most  of the television actresses who have loads of attitude and  restore to wearing plunging necklines, or attend all night parties and hang around like bimboos on some guys arm to gain some attention.
I sincerly hope and pray that Panchi remains the  charmingly sweet, shy  and down to earth person that she comes across as, coz those are the reasons we all love her...and I would really hate to see her change.

On the day Panchi met the President , She was elegantly dressed and carried herself with poise.
and if I may say so ,Kareena Kapoor stood no chance against Panchi's grace and personality 
I Truly  felt that Panchi showed the WORLD how Beautiful, Smart, Cultured and Traditional Indian Women are and I am very proud of that.

THANK U !
PANCHI
 you did India proud.Clap

love
renu

Edited by renurenu - 01 January 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

demregurleediyaknandu90prachimishra85KhaLidaHnivedha84Cutie_PriAsmi2013hindu4lyf..NoBody..Jessuujeb1OptimisticEyesbones88

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Totally agree wid each n every words of urs hun Hug
Dats was a gr8 moment 4 us to watch her wid all d biggies Big smile.
D best part is wen I told her dat she represented our country der she soo humbly declined it saying she was jst doing her work n doesn't consider herself dat big....she is sooo down to earth
She shared space wid d Russian President Dmitry Medvedev n sum big names of bollywood but still maintained her dignity n grace n didn't get side lined Big smile
She was luking simply stunningDay Dreaming n totally out shined kareena Wink

Panchi made us all proud n d best part is wat ever she has achieved till now is due to her own hard work n dedication though she keeps quite n is shy reserved she lets ur work speak 4 her n doesn't make a huge deal out of it in front of d media lyk sum wannabies.
D best part is she is getting soo much recognition 4 her work @ Russia....websites r flooded wid her pics articles n d vdos of her interacting eid d Russian President Big smile

Her simplicity,innocence, sweetness, ground to earth nature,gracefulness, n dat little shyness....makes her soo special unique n totally adorable
Heart.
She is not only Stunningly Gorgeous from outside but hv a equally beautiful heart.
I guess in d present line up of TV actress no one can match up wid her gracefulness n decency (which few of her critics consider as lack of X-factor Confused)
She doesn't require exposure of any sort n being sum ones arm candy to get notice. She always maintains her dignity n let her work do all d talkingBig smile
At a such a young age she has achieved a lot n dat too by her own self n May God grace her wid more success n happiness in lyf
Star Panchi is a true rockstarStar
Proud to b her Fan Big smile

God I hv written a short essay on her EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL but guess dats d effect of panchi on me EmbarrassedTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renurenunandu90Asmi2013OptimisticEyesbones88

Asmi2013 IF-Dazzler
Asmi2013
Asmi2013

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
You r absolutely right dear! I totally agree with each n every word you guys said abt our Pari!!!!!!!!!

She got so much fame and name and i think it enuf to show her ability,  her talent and keep her critics mouth shutBig smile.   she is so sweet n down to earth .......we all love her.  No other actress i have seen like her.......she is so pretty yet so simple and humbleBig smile Yeah karina (she is my fav.) look very ordinary in front of her.......Panchi is like real princessBig smile

God bless her always.....and m sure the south movie will also give her more n more fame and nameBig smile  

Edited by ASMI2010 - 01 January 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OptimisticEyes

OptimisticEyes IF-Sizzlerz
OptimisticEyes
OptimisticEyes

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you gals wht u all said abt panchi ....
very proud of her..... and proud to be her fan...
bless her.

Asmi2013

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u... this post brought  a Huge smile too my faceBig smile... sooo proud of her... and super proud too be her fan HugHugHugHugHugHugHug thaank u for posting this beautiful topic.. chi deserves all this recognitionStar... loveeee herHeart

Asmi2013

Rania.r Senior Member
Rania.r
Rania.r

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
100 % agreed :)
thumbsup 4 her
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Hey Renu... Panchi msged too let u know she really  loveeed this topic.. this her msg too uBig smile

Panchi Bora January 5 at 8:05pm Report
hey bona i read an article on india forums by renu..........panchi made us proud titled.......... if yr her friend plz tell her my mom n me really liked it.... its really sweet of her and thank her from my side.... take care love panchi

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

renurenudiyakprachimishra85Cutie_PriAsmi2013OptimisticEyesJessuujeb1

prachimishra85 Goldie
prachimishra85
prachimishra85

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Panchi u rock.........
From now on for me the defination of a true Actress starts with Panchi Bora

Heart Prachi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013OptimisticEyesbones88

Go to top