Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Top 5 actors-actresses 2010- boxofficeindia (Page 5)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Please....Katrina at no 1 is this some kind of joke. Why do they keep looking at box office? It is all about ACT and Katrina doesn't fall into that category Kareena should have been no 1 and I simply LOVED her in Golmaal 3
Acting wise they is no comparison! I don't think any of Kareena's contemporaries, other than PC and Vidya, are even close to her league!!! I loved Kareena in Golmaal...she was awesome!! But where Box Office Success is concerned....Kat has for quite a few years now has topped that chart...it is fair, NOPE! But it is like it is! I rather see actress with powerful performances be number 1, but strangely it never quite works out like that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.ruky786

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smarie pants

ok...i dunt know from what angle tees maar khan can be termed as a hit...i dunt think i know of a single soul who liked this movie....and since when did good openings mean the film is a hit?? tht just means the promos are a hit, therby drawing the audience into the theatre...if a film dosent sustain...thts ample proof that it has been rejected by the audience..so i dunt know how it can be termed as a "hit"...

anywayz...im not surprised with the list...quite predictable....Kareena seems to be the only female actor who is consistent enough to stay on the list from the past few years...good for her..

I agree!! She's her own league and her own competition if we look at the level of performances the actresses today produce, well PC and Vidya are good, but Vidya doesn't do well in the masala flicks...and PC isn't as versatile (IMO) as kareena!! But post JWB, Kareena been very consistent and Kurbaan may been a flop, but she was to die for!!

And yep agree...the list is def not surprising!! Super happy for Ajay though!!! It always used to be the 3 khans and akki, nice to see ajay in the top as well!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smarie.khoobsurat.

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by KatForeva

SO this is the new 'Lets bash Tees Maar Khan' topic?
Can we please stay on topic.
Please be honest, did you actually watch the WHOLE entire film?! Or did you stop watching after Sheila Ki Jawani like ME?!LOL

I did watch the whole movie and posted my review on the Kat forum. I'll post it in the Recently Seen movies if you want to see it?
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Big opening and being a hit is different that's what I learned from CCTC. That movie had the biggest opening, it made lots of money on it's first release but it became the biggest flop...lol

anyways good list. Salman with Dabangg. I wonder if Ajay saw this list, he would've been so surprised and happy
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Please be honest, did you actually watch the WHOLE entire film?! Or did you stop watching after Sheila Ki Jawani like ME?!LOL

I did watch the whole movie and posted my review on the Kat forum. I'll post it in the Recently Seen movies if you want to see it?

WOW!!! I salute you for watching the whole thing...now I'm gonna go check out your review!! Honestly, how did you do it...I know you love Kat, but that's real dedication!!!Big smile

.khoobsurat.

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

WOW!!! I salute you for watching the whole thing...now I'm gonna go check out your review!! Honestly, how did you do it...I know you love Kat, but that's real dedication!!!Big smile

LOL because I love Akshay too! Btw its REALLY long Shocked

ibelieveinpink

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

This list is by box office india... so obviously ones who ruled the BO top the list.... Katrina and Kareena totally deserve to be on top....

Very happy to see Ajay in the list.. Totall deserving... Immenselyy talented and had a good box ofice run...

Happy for Salman too... Nice to see him top the list... I found the movie Dabangg very entertaining...

And not to miss Ranbir..... I see immense potential in him and a very natural actor... Just hope he makes the right career choices...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-.khoobsurat.Kataliciousibelieveinpink

Go to top