Top 5 actors-actresses 2010- boxofficeindia - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
^^mee too...i just watched upto sheila ki jawaani and then the end credits....coz they were supposedly the best parts of the muvie! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ruky786

Please....Katrina at no 1 is this some kind of joke. Why do they keep looking at box office? It is all about ACT and Katrina doesn't fall into that category Kareena should have been no 1 and I simply LOVED her in Golmaal 3
Acting wise they is no comparison! I don't think any of Kareena's contemporaries, other than PC and Vidya, are even close to her league!!! I loved Kareena in Golmaal...she was awesome!! But where Box Office Success is concerned....Kat has for quite a few years now has topped that chart...it is fair, NOPE! But it is like it is! I rather see actress with powerful performances be number 1, but strangely it never quite works out like that!
Originally posted by smarie pants

ok...i dunt know from what angle tees maar khan can be termed as a hit...i dunt think i know of a single soul who liked this movie....and since when did good openings mean the film is a hit?? tht just means the promos are a hit, therby drawing the audience into the theatre...if a film dosent sustain...thts ample proof that it has been rejected by the audience..so i dunt know how it can be termed as a "hit"...

anywayz...im not surprised with the list...quite predictable....Kareena seems to be the only female actor who is consistent enough to stay on the list from the past few years...good for her..

I agree!! She's her own league and her own competition if we look at the level of performances the actresses today produce, well PC and Vidya are good, but Vidya doesn't do well in the masala flicks...and PC isn't as versatile (IMO) as kareena!! But post JWB, Kareena been very consistent and Kurbaan may been a flop, but she was to die for!!

And yep agree...the list is def not surprising!! Super happy for Ajay though!!! It always used to be the 3 khans and akki, nice to see ajay in the top as well!!
Originally posted by sweet coco

Please be honest, did you actually watch the WHOLE entire film?! Or did you stop watching after Sheila Ki Jawani like ME?!πŸ˜†

I did watch the whole movie and posted my review on the Kat forum. I'll post it in the Recently Seen movies if you want to see it?
yes its nice when ppl like ajay get recognised...

and i agree with u abt kareena...shes had soo many flops since JWM...WAF, milenge milenge, MAMK, Tashan, kurbaan...but i think JWM catapulted her into a different league altogether..followed by 3I and now G3...she perfectly balances talent and box office success to the extent that flops dunt even matter when it cums to her...shes like the female version of SRK.....im yet to think of a heroine who is as powerful and influential as she is today...id have to go back to sridevis and madhuris....
Big opening and being a hit is different that's what I learned from CCTC. That movie had the biggest opening, it made lots of money on it's first release but it became the biggest flop...lol

anyways good list. Salman with Dabangg. I wonder if Ajay saw this list, he would've been so surprised and happy
Originally posted by KatForeva

I did watch the whole movie and posted my review on the Kat forum. I'll post it in the Recently Seen movies if you want to see it?

WOW!!! I salute you for watching the whole thing...now I'm gonna go check out your review!! Honestly, how did you do it...I know you love Kat, but that's real dedication!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sweet coco

WOW!!! I salute you for watching the whole thing...now I'm gonna go check out your review!! Honestly, how did you do it...I know you love Kat, but that's real dedication!!!πŸ˜ƒ

LOL because I love Akshay too! Btw its REALLY long 😲

This list is by box office india... so obviously ones who ruled the BO top the list.... Katrina and Kareena totally deserve to be on top....

Very happy to see Ajay in the list.. Totall deserving... Immenselyy talented and had a good box ofice run...

Happy for Salman too... Nice to see him top the list... I found the movie Dabangg very entertaining...

And not to miss Ranbir..... I see immense potential in him and a very natural actor... Just hope he makes the right career choices...
Originally posted by KatForeva

Because thats what its for. BOXOFFICEINDIA. DUHπŸ˜†

I know that but seriously TMK was her worst performance
Edited by ruky786 - 13 years ago