India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

RaSia VM - Tum Jo Aaye ... (Page 5)

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
@ Bittu - Finally, I have your tongue sticking out of your mouth and hearts shooting out of your duilated irises.
Wow! What a feeling!

Thanks a lot for your comments and those emoticons - I was waiting for them. I am glad you all liked the VM, I made it for you all only, but was worried to post it since we were all mainly missing from the Forum.

All the scenes are very dear to me and I use them in a very stingy fashion when I am making a VM. There are loads of scenes left actually but they need to used correctly. Maybe, maybe another VM sometime later, when I am in the mood. Day Dreaming

RaSIa were so sweet in the initial days as well but we hardly got a lot of scenes. I am still upset at the CVs.

@ Sarah -  Thanks dear for your kind comments. We all know that RaSia's potential as a couple was not even used 20 %. They could do lots. Thats why we are wishing and praying that they come back together in some other new show, where we will be able to get them in a different avatar altogether.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Thx poetic for ths new year gift jst loved itThumbs UpHug....as usual u hv done fantastic jobClapI'm watching it again n again thx for sharing ths wid us rly missing rasia alotUnhappy.........try to connect myself wid sum other shw or wid sum other couple bt failed as no one has tht magic which our rasia hasDay DreamingHeart.Dn't knw when v get to c dem both 2gether againCryCn't do anything rather than jst cursing d CV'sAngry for wht thy hv doneCensored.N These new girls dn't luk lk Rasia's daughters 4rm any angleConfused.Along wid rasia d shw has also lost its charm Deadnw its lk another star plus daily soap.
Anyways Happy New Year to all my friends.SmileMay this new year bring many opportunities to your way,to explore every joy of life & may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm,turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
Happy New Year to you & your loved ones.Big smile
poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year to yu as well Aneesha.

Glad you liked the New Year Gift Smile

I surely had fun when I made it.
browsing through all those RaSia scenes made me happy and sad at the same time.

Hope they come back soon and that too, together.

Heart

Ashis

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
 U r welcome poet ...Big smile.

I am not missing Laddo ..but badly missing Rasia ..Confused.. Ur v.m's are only Sahara Big smile . Jaldi se mood banao ..for next VMEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

@ Aneesha : Happy New year ....And yes I agree with u that - Its very difficult to connect to any other Jodi ..Embarrassed

Edited by bittu31 - 03 January 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poeticAshis

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bittu31

U r welcome poet ...Big smile.

I am not missing Laddo ..but badly missing Rasia ..Confused.. Ur v.m's are only Sahara Big smile . Jaldi se mood banao ..for next VMEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

@ Aneesha : Happy New year ....And yes I agree with u that - Its very difficult to connect to any other Jodi ..Embarrassed

You know you are always welcome Bittu ... Tongue

I know I also miss RaSia very badly. Confused I do hope they return back together soon.

bittu31

Go to top